Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tips & Tricks ExpressVPN 7 day trick

gauravhoney99

Downloaded
9.9 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years

ExpressVPN 7 day trick​

Put any random email id and enjoy for 7 days ...after that sign out and put another email id to continue 7 days trial forever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
@gauravhoney99

What are you talking about?

Edit:
I worked out what I think you are talking about but I had to use Google to do it.
This is the "Solutions" forum, not "Puzzles". ;)
Please explain what this is all about more clearly. One sentance isn't really enough.

Last edited:

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
My guess is he means that you can download ExpressVPN and keep using random email (for example [email protected] ), to keep it working for 7 days, then keep changing the mail with another random every 7 days.

We need to remember that not everyone has English as a first language or speaks it fluently and also when we ask for an answer, it's better not to lock the thread so people can indeed answer. Hard to post on a locked thread and so I unlocked the thread.

After the answer is given we will see what will happen. Will change the title and move it to tips & tricks as I think it's better placed there.

Last edited:

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
My guess is he means that you can download ExpressVPN and keep using random email (for example [email protected]) to keep it working for 7 days, then keep doing that every 7 days.

We need to remember that not everyone has English as a first language or speaks it fluently and also when we ask for an answer, it's better not to lock the thread so people can indeed answer. Hard to post on a locked thread and so I unlocked the thread.

After the answer is given we will see what will happen. Will change the title and move it to hints & tips as I think it's better placed there.
I'm confused, I didn't lock the thread for the very reasons you've just said.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
No worries, not important. I saw the thread locked and since you answered I wrongly assumed you locked it.

m3z

Sick of losing soulmateS
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
159.2 GB
Uploaded
4.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
My guess is he means that you can download ExpressVPN and keep using random email (for example [email protected] ), to keep it working for 7 days, then keep changing the mail with another random every 7 days.

After the answer is given we will see what will happen. Will change the title and move it to tips & tricks as I think it's better placed there.
As per as I think, he's talking about the MODDED APK of Express VPN. In that MOD version, there's no need of payment method. We can use it through temporary email for every 7 days. After 7 days, we must clear the app data and can use any kinda random email address for again activating 7 days trial. But yet he should clear us what he was talking about.

gauravhoney99

Downloaded
9.9 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
sorry for the trouble guys...what i mean is that just simply put any mail from google or like 10minutemail website for 7 day trial and then after 7 days repeat the process for another 7 days.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
sorry for the trouble guys...what i mean is that just simply put any mail from google or like 10minutemail website for 7 day trial and then after 7 days repeat the process for another 7 days.
Yes, exactly that :)

Pjoshi

Downloaded
13.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
As per as I think, he's talking about the MODDED APK of Express VPN. In that MOD version, there's no need of payment method. We can use it through temporary email for every 7 days. After 7 days, we must clear the app data and can use any kinda random email address for again activating 7 days trial. But yet he should clear us what he was talking about.
Its working for 2 or 3 week then it says expired then you cant install on your device at all until you format your mobile.

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
224.8 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
OK @gauravhoney99 i have added the words " ExpressVPN 7 day trick" to your txt ...
So the members here now see abouth wat you are talking :)