Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
t4OHE.png

Review
Fakin' The Funk? is a lightweight tool that helps the user to detect the actual quality of audio files in one batch. With the application software, the user can analyse the bit rate, lower frequency-peak and other parameters that can determine the actual quality of audio files. Considering the time and effort music aficionados put into acquiring the best equipment, it does not come as a surprise that they expect the same from the digital audio files they get online. Unfortunately, in some cases, they end up with poor quality audio files despite the prices they purchase them with.

The program comes with a new, modern and appealing interface that is also well-organised and easy to navigate. While in the left panel, the user can preview the folder being analysed, in the more extensive right panel user can check out the results for each track examined. The highlight of the utility stems from the fact that it displays the results of the parameters scanned in a way that is easy to compare, so the user can immediately notice any discrepancies. Consequentially, user can preview the actual and declared bitrate or duration and decide if user want to keep or dispose of the poor quality files.

As a side note, the application provides a user with the results only, and the user can decide what to do with the files that are not up to standard. User can either delete them via the right-click function or open the Windows Explorer to rename or move them to another directory.

Fakin' The Funk? is a reliable tool for detecting and analysing the real quality - the right bitrate and frequency of user audio files. If it finds a wrong bitrate or lower frequency-peak, it will show a user the actual bitrate. It is up to the user whether they want to rename those files, copy or move. Alternatively, delete them. Fakin' The Funk? Keep it real.

• Automated batch-processing;
  • Easy-to-use interface;
  • Free (for the 1st 100 detected fake files);
  • Can not be fooled by audio-optimisers like Platinum Notes;
  • Besides fake files, it detects corrupted & unreadable files as well;
  • Supports all popular lossy & lossless audio file formats;
  • Ultra-fast processing using multiple threads to speed up the analysis;
  • Drag-&-drop support, e.g. to Mp3Tag or Explorer;
  • Shows frequency cut-off, using its built-in Spectrum analyser;
  • Listen to audio files directly, using its built-in player;
  • Translated manually into English, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, French, Swedish & Polish;
  • Supports 24-bit formats & sample rates above 48 kHz;
  • Tag-editor for the most common ID-tags incl. search & replace feature;
  • Optional clipping detection;
  • Configurable tool buttons to search for songs online (Amazon, iTunes, etc.).

What is new in version 3.0.0.138 (Released on April 14, 2019):
  • New context menu "copy to folder" (next to "move to folder");
  • Precalculate frequency spectrums: By using the right-mouse-context menu, user can precalculate the selected spectrums so user can browse them later quickly;
  • When trying to delete a file that was currently playing, an error occurs. Now the replay will be stopped, and the file then deleted immediately;
  • When editing in the listview while a filter was active, pressing the ESC key did not only interrupt the editing process, but also clear the filter. This is fixed;
  • On some systems, the drag & drop feature did not work properly due to an error while reading the clipboard formats;
  • The default URLs for searching in other systems have been updated;
  • Added Russian translation.

System requirements:
OS: Microsoft Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 10.

Install notes:
1. Kindly read "Readme.txt" file given in download zip file;
2. Enjoy!

Screenshots:

t4kOd.png

t4om9.png

t4uRt.png

t4fx8.png

Virus free! No virus signature! 100% clean!
All credits go to who made and shared the Medicines with us!

Official installer: FakinTheFunk_Setup.exe
0/66
MD5: C53EE99FAD794610F6E5B31FF2FF25AB
SHA1: 27330990DA6CC70BF0CD7C8B0F7AC6BDA7B956BF
SHA256: D3EDE4EA406965F6E78F2F3585852DC5F6FB8FD258FCA16086663819B7154508

Medicines file: FakinTheFunk.exe
1/70
MD5: 9D42E02D2E7FC53ABDE26C1AB4D99A28
SHA1: A279A38537E7E99487B0184EE1222BBC76A4A6ED
SHA256: AA474BE3C10CE0B9A3F4BC761F89E05B68DB70B45933C65706F1A9809903EDB2

Kind regards,
@Mirkec
in collaboration with TeamOS ;)

Download links (Size: 8.14 MB):

Last edited:

blueflame

Downloaded
7.7 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
been looking for this . i use this to check all my flac music files . thank you for this latest version . you have no idea how this soft is handy to me :clap:

UnSimbolo

Downloaded
24.6 MB
Uploaded
75.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks a lot! I've been looking everywhere for this with little to no luck ( only found the 2.0). It's extremely useful

Sithl0rd

Downloaded
51.1 GB
Uploaded
338.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Many thanks for this.

Steelmonkey

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
72.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you:rock:...anon files and bay files working.... the rest down

Thank you:rock:...anon files and bay files working.... the rest down
They are working now ;)

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
8.7 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
newer version of Fakin' The Funk is available :wasntme: looking forward for newer Medicines

Downloaded
4.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks for sharing, I look forward it but many redirect web fake download..
This file works perfectly I tested on my notebook windows 7 x64 although I used the 3.0.0.139 version but it works great.
FYI. I have reached 100 limit fake file of the audio on version 3.0.0.139 and I just copy the Medicines on destination folder and it done

Last edited:
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Needs an unlock code to work! Could you post the unlock code here? Thank you!

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I would like to receive the unlock code to work! Could you post the unlock code here? Without this code, the program not works...

C3rberus5

Downloaded
11 GB
Uploaded
52.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you so much for this