Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent FBConan's Windows 10 21H1 Compact and SuperLite (TeamOS Edition!)

Erwin0265

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
61.2 GB
Uploaded
70.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
OK, I freely admit it; I'm stupid (at least becoming more so as the brain cells burn up from overuse of 25 years of teaching 11 - 16 year olds science and maths).
That having been said, last year I installed this on an older Dell PC (8G RAM, wimpy {technical term} CPU) and it runs faster than any system I have had on any of my machines... ever!
Recently, I installed it on my main graphics machine as so many of my digital art programs no longer run on Win 7 (Photoshop being the main culprit as it won't even install).
Specs aside (ie. not relevant to my question); is there a way to disable the Login after sleep screen?
Sorry if this has been asked throughout the 18 pages of this post; I figure if someone knows for sure then it takes than a minute to say, "yay" or "nay" (or some other horse noises)....
It's not a deal breaker (I forgot to change the admin name again like last time, so yeah - stupid.... [me]).
Just FYI, I think I've tried all of the "usual" methods (ie. those outlined via a Google search); but as it's Superlite, some (all?) avenues appear to be missing....
Thanks for the OS and the time to create it as well as anyone who takes thew time to answer my question..

rajapss

Downloaded
133.8 GB
Uploaded
101.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
awesome thank you for this share !!

Erwin0265

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
61.2 GB
Uploaded
70.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Go to settings and try this

Or
Go to control panel and power option

Or
Press the Start button and type “Command Prompt”. Select the first result under ‘Best match’ and choose “Run as administrator”.
Type
Code:
powercfg /SETACVALUEINDEX SCHEME_CURRENT SUB_NONE CONSOLELOCK 0
and press ENTER.
Thanks for all of that, Jerry. Unfortunately, being a SuperLite version, none of these options are available.
I'd add pix [I made a few to show what I mean], but for the life of me, I can't work out how. I can add a pic from online, but there appears to be no option for any you have on your own harddrive.....

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
65.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
361 (412)
Member for 9 years
Thanks for all of that, Jerry. Unfortunately, being a SuperLite version, none of these options are available.
I'd add pix [I made a few to show what I mean], but for the life of me, I can't work out how. I can add a pic from online, but there appears to be no option for any you have on your own harddrive.....
Just take a screenshot with lightshot or snipping tool and then uploaded at looking.com
When you have uploaded it would provide you the link to share it here (copy and paste the link here)

Logan06

Downloaded
40.7 GB
Uploaded
2.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks for sharing bro more build to come..

ModManG

Don't steal, the government hates competition!
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
159.2 GB
Uploaded
46 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks for this. I'm looking for a lite OS to a retro emulation frontend and some old game (PopCap, etc) hook to the living room TV for the kids (including me). I'm going to give this a try. Cheers

wami123

Downloaded
3.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
i cant add family member for RDP ? :((

Rami.S.Alex

Downloaded
7.9 GB
Uploaded
2.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you very much for the post:h::h::h:

rimurutempest

Banned
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
ill try this to my low spec laptop thanks

Anupa Bagya

Downloaded
6.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
This os support mbr type (bios)

pas lang

Downloaded
30.7 GB
Uploaded
7.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thanks for this new build will try it now

insightintern

Downloaded
8.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
nice stuff. thanks bro for you hard work. appreciate it.

Kasper18

Downloaded
12 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
How can I get Windows defender? It says it is not available in my region (Spain)
Thanks in advance

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
65.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
361 (412)
Member for 9 years
How can I get Windows defender? It says it is not available in my region (Spain)
Thanks in advance
You can't because it has been removed

diherbal99

Downloaded
14.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you very much for the post

Downloaded
85.9 GB
Uploaded
90.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Is there an updated version of this?

PsyTom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Maraming salamat p[o dito TS
Required Language on the forum and in chat is "ENGLISH" only.
Welcome Note For Everyone To Read ->

badonj001

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hi,

I tried out his distro and it is great! I am trying to develop a preconfigured restore for a OctoPrint Distribution. This would work great, but being as it is going to be designed for Microsoft Surface tablets, the integrated OSK in Windows 10 is highly desirable. I know you have the OSK available for activation in settings, but it is the legacy OSK and not the Windows 10 integrated OSK. I added the icon to the task tray, but it is a dead icon that does nothing. Is there a way to add it / install it, or would you be willing to modify this disto to include the integrated OSK? Currently my preconfigured Clonezilla image is about 16gb, 4-5gb would be best. I tried making one with NTLite but this is not my lane, I would appreciate some help, :)

I am creating it for the OctoPrint community without any strings or donation request. I would be ok with a donation shortcut on the desktop for them to donate to you. I am integrating Donation links in the browser for OctoPrint, I can also integrate it for TeamOS as well.

I already developed a Linux Mint Disto restore image at about 4gb, I think that is the happy place for image restore.

OctoPrint was originally developed for RaspberryPi and uses Raspbian. unfortunately since Covid-19, the RaspberryPi's supplies have dried up and profiteering has set in. RaspberryPis are being grabbed up and sold at a markup of 570% (Unreasonable prices).

I discovered that USED Microsoft Surface Tablets around the Pro 3 version works great and has the touchscreen. eBay is rich with them, they work perfect, and the price is right!

This lite disto with the integrated OSK would be awesome for "OctoPad", what I am calling it!

Thanks,
Jason

Kasper18

Downloaded
12 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
You can't because it has been removed
Thank you. I knew that but I would like to know how to add it back if possible

windowswill

Downloaded
30.9 GB
Uploaded
14.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
This looks great for the tablet I'm working on! Thank you so much for all your hard work and effort!