Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent FBConan's Windows 10 21H1 Compact and SuperLite (TeamOS Edition!)

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Iso is working awesome after several days

It is so fast on
I5 3570k 4.4
16gb
Ssd
Amd 580

Btw what tools are used to make this iso?

I only know msmg and it kinda sucks
Asking staff and uploaders how they make their OS is against the site rules but here are a collection of links that might help you.

sixor

Downloaded
68.6 GB
Uploaded
97.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Asking staff and uploaders how they make their OS is against the site rules but here are a collection of links that might help you.

thanks

will read on it

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
thanks
will read on it
I suggest that you read the tutorials and guides first and then try Winreducer. Winreducer may not do everything that's possible but it does more than enough for a beginner at customization. There's a beginners tutorial on the Winreducer website.

cleoblanco1

Downloaded
11.7 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank you for this, thisgonna be my main os for daily desktop use

mackasmiley

Downloaded
21.7 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you so much just what i was looking for.

shba7x

Downloaded
309.1 GB
Uploaded
178.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thnx pro you are the best 10000000

Krakenn

Downloaded
56.2 GB
Uploaded
83.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hey @FBConan can you help with this?
Screenshot-1.png
Screenshot-2.png

i guess you removed some overlay service or utf-8 supports or whatever causing this. Can you guide me to fix it.

Please give us a fix @FBConan , i was talking about this on your Serenity thread.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Screenshot-1.png
Screenshot-2.png

i guess you removed some overlay service or utf-8 supports or whatever causing this. Can you guide me to fix it.
I don't know what I'm looking at in the left picture. The centre and right pictures might be evidence of missing language packs. Read the thread description to find out how to install language packs.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Here is the tricky part, find a USB port that works on your computer with this Windows.
On my Gigabyte motherboard the USB port for updating the BIOS or installing an OS is a different colour. Check your MB documentation.

KingMakerTM

Downloaded
70.9 GB
Uploaded
248.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I don't know what I'm looking at in the left picture. The centre and right pictures might be evidence of missing language packs. Read the thread description to find out how to install language packs.
There must be letters M, S, T, =, F4 ....etc on that keymapping in left picture.

i have even used the famous MPB build from Nicky and tomcar as well. But never had such issues there even language packs removed in those version too.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
There must be letters M, S, T, =, F4 ....etc on that keymapping in left picture.

i have even used the famous MPB build from Nicky and tomcar as well. But never had such issues there even language packs removed in those version too.
If you are using the superlite option then try the compact. If that doesn't work then try another OS; we have plenty. It is not worth your time, or ours, trying to fix this.
Have I already said to reload ALL your motherboard drivers. Get them from the manufacturers site.

FTM22US

Downloaded
15.7 GB
Uploaded
7.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Do you do any changes to Pagefile, Hybernation or Search Indexer?

i would love if you went more in-depth on the changes, thank you for the release friend!

A1400

Downloaded
210.1 GB
Uploaded
7.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Good news. I've been working on figuring this out with @Charlie_Grimes and was able to get it working. Look forward to the next build with USB tethering support, in fact I'm using it right now, don't even have a network adapter driver installed in windows yet, working perfectly.

Also will include Extended linguistic support to hopefully fix other members issues with some Asian languages.
Cheers.
Thanks Bro for fixing it definitely looking forward to next build

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Do you do any changes to Pagefile, Hybernation or Search Indexer?

i would love if you went more in-depth on the changes, thank you for the release friend!
All three are resource heavy so they are probably removed from any superlite build. If you want or need these things are you sure that a supelite build is best for you?

Dravin

Downloaded
128.8 GB
Uploaded
38.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Well I tried to install this build (using rufus etc.) and it gave me an error during setup. I see that some have encountered the same problem.

htd82002

Downloaded
15.3 GB
Uploaded
25.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Update:
Comparing Nicky's last build to FBConan's latest build running stock services, same hardware, same updated drivers, same BIOS settings, one key difference that I've noticed is that my 3.5ghz processors throttle down to only 2.9ghz when idle in Nicky's build, but go as low as .9ghz in FBConan's (same as stock LTSC). I've only noticed the spike in my periodic power logs and had to remote in to one of my Nicky machines to verify the high idle processor speed. Pushing an FBConan image on the same machine throttled down the processor during idle. I ended all comparison testing between the two builds because of this issue. No one likes higher power bills.

Do you do any changes to Pagefile...
I know some apps refuse to utilize RAM even if you have more than 16gb. You can simply set your custom pagefile size just like I did. It wasn't removed, simply disabled.

You are using an emulator, correct? I'm guessing the emulator requires .net/vc frameworks. Try updating yours.

Last edited:

sekira2510

Banned
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
How did you make pixel peppering windows screen?Nice os you have here

neeet.guy

Banned
Downloaded
21.8 GB
Uploaded
2.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
good job!! awsome hope this works!!!

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Well I tried to install this build (using rufus etc.) and it gave me an error during setup. I see that some have encountered the same problem.
Could be your Rufus settings.
Try both UEFI/GPT and BIOS/MBR configurations in Rufus.
Try Ventoy instead of Rufus.

J

jibon888bd

Good job it's really lite version. and it's work perfect thank you so much