Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent FBConan's Windows 10 21H1 Compact and SuperLite (TeamOS Edition!)

pu0022

Downloaded
14 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
good thank you ,nice with this built

Riyan Khan

Downloaded
12.3 GB
Uploaded
4.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Great build. Especially for my old i7 930 cpu. I manage to play cyberpunk with reduced stuttering. With RX 580.
But i faced a problem.
Ac valhalla and RDR2 wasn't even launching in this windows build. Idk what's the issue. Drivers , dx files , vc redist were all installed. Still the game wasn't launching.
Once i tured back to 20H2 full version windows , the games worked perfectly fine.
Any suggestions for that error?

htd82002

Downloaded
15.3 GB
Uploaded
25.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Great build. Especially for my old i7 930 cpu. I manage to play cyberpunk with reduced stuttering. With RX 580.
But i faced a problem.
Ac valhalla and RDR2 wasn't even launching in this windows build. Idk what's the issue. Drivers , dx files , vc redist were all installed. Still the game wasn't launching.
Once i tured back to 20H2 full version windows , the games worked perfectly fine.
Any suggestions for that error?
If Cyberpunk actually runs with a decent fps, I doubt it has anything to do with the usual culprits like drivers and frameworks.

Some games don't like running without a page file.

Also, some launchers / game stores need language and/or localization files to work correctly.

Maybe there's a Windows update in 21H1 that is preventing the launcher from loading and needs to be uninstalled or patched with an updated hotfix. If you have extra hardware and patience, try FBConan's earlier and/or latest version and see if the two games also won't run.

Abdul Sattar

Downloaded
71.1 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks a lot FBConan for this OS. I really appreciate your skills for customization of operating systems. I have been using Lite Builds from "IK" and "Oprekin" which are great. This one has all necessary and useful features included for a common user like snipping tool, print to pdf, ms store classic photo viewer, win activation with MS servers (my laptop has digital license and windows gets activated automatically) and much more. I have been using this os for many days after little bit of tweaking according to my taste. I pre-activated classic photo viewer by using "Win Reducer" , changed wallpaper by editing "Install.wim" also changed time zone, locality and username by editing "autounattended" file. Again bundle of thanks and keep shining bro !

Compote

Downloaded
5.3 GB
Uploaded
13 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
It says We couldn't create a new partition or locate an existing one What am I missing really? I create a bootable usb with rufus with GPT/UEFI target. I boot my system in UEFI after selecting booting from UEFI USB. I've got a 4 tb drive in GPT already. Nope. Get this warning.

Krakenn

Downloaded
56.2 GB
Uploaded
83.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
It says We couldn't create a new partition or locate an existing one What am I missing really? I create a bootable usb with rufus with GPT/UEFI target. I boot my system in UEFI after selecting booting from UEFI USB. I've got a 4 tb drive in GPT already. Nope. Get this warning.
try creating the bootable usb using MBR partition mode.

faizansk

Downloaded
59.7 GB
Uploaded
27.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
any way to enable defender ??

id11566574

Downloaded
21.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
i love this super lite os

Downloaded
16.2 GB
Uploaded
9.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thanks for this i hope it will help me

Compote

Downloaded
5.3 GB
Uploaded
13 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
try creating the bootable usb using MBR partition mode.
But this case I won't be able to install on GPT partition, will I?

htd82002

Downloaded
15.3 GB
Uploaded
25.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
But this case I won't be able to install on GPT partition, will I?
Assuming you've installed Windows on an MBR partition, it is easy to simply convert it to GPT via mbr2gpt.exe. Literally takes less than a minute. About the same time it would take to find the answer to your question in Google.

As for your problem:
We couldn't create a new partition or locate an existing one
Just last night I learned that some motherboards (like MSI H110M PRO D) have BIOS settings about Windows 7 compatibility and another about Windows 8/10 compatibility that have to be toggled (W7 off, W10 on) otherwise, the W10 installation would ask for SATA drivers and/or would not find your drive. First time I had that problem since WinXP installations, honestly. Maybe that's your problem, too.

If not, check your USB and plug it directly to the motherboard and not through headers or hubs.

Last edited:

Erwin0265

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
61.3 GB
Uploaded
70.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
With one of my installations for a colleague's laptop, I accidentally installed OneDrive (having untoggled the things I wanted to install and toggled those I didn't through an Office Deployment Tool). Of course, I immediately uninstalled it and corrected the installation, so I didn't get a chance to see if it worked. OneDrive folders were created, though, and I had to go through the whole deleting-onedrive-folders-via-regedit process. You might want to try something similar.

As for installing apps from the store, this is a legitimate question that wasn't addressed in my post I guess, but only because it was addressed in the main post by FBConan, specifically:

Do not forget to redisable immediately afterwards. Your Windows might turn wonky otherwise. I got to install the Netflix app this way.

As for the name, if you're really bothered by Pixel, I highly suggest reinstalling like @edrun recommended, but this time with the edited autounattend.xml file in your installer. Takes 15mins tops. Maybe another 15 to reconfigure, another 30 to install your productivity apps.

This answer goes to every other person asking about adding removed components.

From what I understand (based from reading FBConan's earlier replies), re-adding removed components is not impossible, but very impractical for average people. As in, if you are able to re-add stripped components, you would have the skills to strip your own Windows and not use somebody else's build. I wouldn't be too hopeful that FBConan would help your specific issue since that crosses into personalized customizations, so unless you have the time to learn how to customize your own Windows build, using another build might be a better option.

Remember, though, that learning how to do this isn't impossible. After all, FBConan taught himself. Now, he is apparently "The Best Windows 10 Stripper."

Where do I stick my ones, FBCrystal? :giggle:
So how do you know how long it takes me to install my "productivity apps"? How do you even know what my "productivity apps" are?!
I take the rest of your suggestions in the way in which they were intended (hopefully to help); but could you please try to not be so condescending when answering other's questions? You had to learn all of this at one stage as well. Try to think back to that time and think about how you'd feel if you had someone answer one of your questions as if it was the most obvious thing in the world................

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
So how do you know how long it takes me to install my "productivity apps"? How do you even know what my "productivity apps" are?!
I take the rest of your suggestions in the way in which they were intended (hopefully to help); but could you please try to not be so condescending when answering other's questions? You had to learn all of this at one stage as well. Try to think back to that time and think about how you'd feel if you had someone answer one of your questions as if it was the most obvious thing in the world................
I think that you need to calm down a bit.
I read what htd82002 wrote, twice, and I can see nothing in it that is the least bit condescending. Everything is clearly intended to be helpful and nothing in it deserves your rant.
Please think carefully before writing something like this again. It was unwarranted and bordering on disrespectful.

Erwin0265

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
61.3 GB
Uploaded
70.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
I think that you need to calm down a bit.
I read what htd82002 wrote, twice, and I can see nothing in it that is the least bit condescending. Everything is clearly intended to be helpful and nothing in it deserves your rant.
Please think carefully before writing something like this again. It was unwarranted and bordering on disrespectful.
I'm sorry that you feel that way.
All I can say is that I will endeavor to swallow those feelings and ignore them. I personally felt that I was being as polite as possible as I am quite new to this and perhaps experts can do some of the things mentioned in 15 or 30 minutes. For me, it can take a day as everything is new and I have yet to install an OS without hours of troubleshooting to actually get the damned thing to install.
Being told it'll only take 15 minutes fells the same as me telling one of my past students, :Hey, this sum is easy; see, I just did it here on the board and it only took me 3 minutes whilst you've been muddling around with it for 20 and still haven't got the answer."
Sorry for the long-winded response (rant if you will), but this is how I feel.
Please don't be concerned; I won't express me feelings in the future.

lokustus

Downloaded
34 GB
Uploaded
73.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Wow, nice, I'll try it dude, for sure

htd82002

Downloaded
15.3 GB
Uploaded
25.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
If I wanted to be condescending, I wouldn't be helping you and will just straight out tell you to Google your problem and find answers there. I won't apologize for something I didn't do, but I am sorry you felt personally attacked and hope for your sake that you learn to "swallow those feelings and ignore them" since a huge part of the Internet doesn't really care (or at least seems to not care) about not offending others. Especially since plain text is not enough to convey emotions and something that isn't meant to be insulting is deemed as such, as in this case.

That aside, the time ranges I posted came from multiple installations of this build in the last month (which I've already mentioned in my other posts as something I really appreciate) as well as the countless office/gaming machines I've installed various versions of Windows (starting with Win98). I am far from an expert, mind you, simply a hobbyist. But from your post (being a former teacher and now digital artist) I can assume your productivity apps would include an office suite, a graphic software, maybe some email/cloud software. Admittedly, some may take longer than 30mins to configure, but installing those is usually a matter of clicking next, agree, install, finish. My post specifically said "another 30 to install your productivity apps." Unless you have special software I have no experience installing, or that you need to redownload those software to install, I stand by that assumption.

As for installing this Windows build, I again stand by my 15min claim, and I doubt anyone who has installed this on a decent computer would disagree unless to say it takes less than that. Even my Core2Duo machines with 2GB ram follow that time frame. It's simply plugging and booting your installer USB (which you already have), choosing Home or Pro, choosing the disk to install to (which you already have experience doing having installed this before) and wait for it to install and restart. With your desire to change the username, do not forget to change the autounattend.xml file in your USB as instructed by FBConan earlier. All of that won't take more than 15mins.

I would maybe admit to downplaying the 15mins it takes to configure this Windows build, but only because a lot of grunt work of disabling/uninstalling the usual MS bloat has already been done by @FBConan, which a lot of us here are very thankful for.

No one in their right mind should mind your "long-winded response (rant if you will)," especially since you WERE polite about your earlier concern. I should talk, if you check my posts in this thread, or even this one. Our common aim is to communicate how to find answers to questions, or our experience, findings and recommendations. Most only become passive-aggressive because the answers have already been posted multiple times, if only people bothered to read. If you check carefully, even @edrun, who has already pointed you towards my "CRAZY-detailed post," still answered your question to make things easier for you. Please don't find fault when there is none there.

That said, I would like to say, though, that I really don't appreciate this line:
Please don't be concerned; I won't express me feelings in the future.
This is the type of line I hear from people trying to guilt me into feeling sorry and admitting fault. Again, I won't admit to something that I know in my heart I didn't do. And I hope you stop doing that because it is unhealthy and manipulative.

@ Mods
I know this is severely off-topic, but that last line wasn't something I will simply tolerate as a human being. For that, I apologize.

Last edited:

mrpraveen401

Downloaded
13.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I will sure give it a try

hok1998

Downloaded
8 GB
Uploaded
958.5 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you and keep up the great work.

Vindrael

Downloaded
3.5 GB
Uploaded
6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I've been using Optimize-Offline to modify my own ISO files from MSDN, but then I came across this site and started reading about the Superlite versions. I don't know how you did this, I've got a lot to learn still but so far this is nothing short of amazing! Thank you for sharing this, it's on my primary partition and running great.

I've got 5 kids too so I understand the hectic life that comes with that. :) I am a serial OS installer so this site is one of the best things I've ever found, lol.

EggZX

Banned
Downloaded
8.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hi, are you going to release with same features as this one?

Please don't pre-install apps or themes, do exactly like this build but newer win version,
this has to be my number one OS.

Light with nothing custom except the OS functions,
I don't like icons and themes, just keep it standard, keep it simple and everyone is happy. :)

With other words i really loved these build releases, 1,2,3 etc with just functions removed.

Thanks for all the hard work!