Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct FileBot version 4.9.1 Portable -=TeamOS=-

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
PfeSCg.png

Review
FileBot is the ultimate tool for renaming and organizing user's movies, TV shows, or anime and downloading subtitles. It is smart, streamlined for simplicity and works. FileBot supports Windows, Linux, and Mac, plus there is a full-featured command-line interface for all sorts of automation.

The application will automatically match the user's files with information from various online databases. Besides automatic lookup, users will also be able to search and download subtitles, preview subtitles manually, and fix encoding problems (e.g., force UTF-8).

Use FileBot on the command-line. There is a simple CLI for core tasks like renaming media files and fetching subtitles as well as checking or creating SFV files. On top of that, users can use a scripting engine to define more complex automated processing. There are already shared scripts for various tasks that the user can run right away or further customize to his needs.

• A simple user-interface tuned for drag-n-drop (no need to bother with file dialogs);
  • Platform-independent and straight-forward application deployment;
  • Powerful and full-featured cmd line interface and scripting interface for any automation;
  • Episode naming scheme;
  • Rename files;
  • Rename and move hundreds of media files in a matter of seconds;
  • Fetch episode info from TheTVDB, AniDB or TVmaze;
  • Accurate and robust and simply awesome file/episode matching logic;
  • Series/Anime/Movie name auto-detection;
  • Powerful and highly customizable episode naming scheme;
  • Supports language preferences for series and episode titles;
  • Supports movie identification and renaming via TheMovieDB;
  • Reverse rename files using internal history or the original torrent file;
  • Download subtitles;
  • Download subtitles from OpenSubtitles;
  • Advanced logic for matching files to most suitable subtitles;
  • Find exact subtitles on OpenSubtitles;
  • Upload subtitles with movie hash to OpenSubtitles;
  • Integrated subtitle viewer for srt, ass and sub files;
  • Transcode any subtitle as UTF-8 encoded srt;
  • Verify SFV files;
  • Easily create and verify sfv, md5, sha1, and sha256 files;
  • Aware of checksums that are embedded in the filename;
  • Directly compare two or more directory trees;
  • Auto-lookup of any existing file verification;
  • Identify and rename music using AcoustID audio-fingerprints and MusicBrainz info;
  • Extract files from the zip, multi-volume rar, and 7zip archives as well as ISO images.

What is new in version 4.9.1 (Released on April , 2020):
  • Added Edit Format/Edit Match/Edit Name context menu;
  • Added Smart Mode: Attributes matcher (i.e. xattr/exif/id3/atom);
  • Use F2 shortcut for Plain File Mode;
  • Use F3 shortcut for Local Xattr Mode;
  • Enable selected post-processing features via Filter ➔ Attributes ➔ Apply;
  • Enable clone (on macOS/apfs) and reflink (on Linux/btrfs) by default for all COPY operations;
  • Enhanced Selection Dialog with thumbnails and tooltips;
  • Enhanced Conflict Dialog with detailed explanations;
  • Enhanced manual search to support both search by name and lookup by id;
  • Improved support for mapping episode information between different databases and numbering schemes (e.g. via AnimeList or XEM);
  • Added {db} dynamic binding (e.g. map between TheTVDB and AniDB episode objects);
  • Added {vs} standard media {source} tag;
  • Enhance {primaryTitle} to yield AniDB x-jat (romanized Japanese) series name for TheTVDB episode objects;
  • Enhance {hours} to use Ratio (U+2236) instead of Colon (U+003A);
  • Added {historic} binding for looking up the original file path of {f} (e.g. useful for -exec post-processing commands);
  • Evaluate {closures} automatically in String.plus(Closure) constructs (e.g. {"[" + {n} + " " + {s00e00} + "]"});
  • Improved -mediainfo -exec pipeline;
  • Added -no-probe option to disable media parser (e.g. match files without reading file contents);
  • Added -no-index option to disable local media indices (i.e. improved support for low-memory devices);
  • Added -no-history and -clear-history options;
  • Support dynamic code evaluation via include and evaluate;
  • Support @file.groovy syntax in Format Editor and Preset Editor (e.g. @/path/to/MyFormat.groovy);
  • Added --apply option (e.g. --apply artwork nfo url metadata);
  • Added --mapper option (e.g. --mapper AnimeList.AniDB);
  • Allow *.groovy files as argument value for --format, --filter, --mapper and --file-filter options (e.g. --format /path/to/MyFormat.groovy);
  • Support movie hash lookup via --db OpenSubtitles;
  • Support -r and --file-filter for -script calls (i.e., select files before calling the script);
  • Support bash_completion.

System requirements:
OS: Microsoft Windows®XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10 (both 32 & 64-bit).

Install notes:
1. Kindly read "Readme.txt" file given in download zip file;
2. Enjoy!

Screenshots:

Pfesa5.png

Pfe5om.png

Virus free! No virus signature! 100% clean!
All credits go to tork24, who made and shared the Medicines with us!
[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

File: FileBot.v4.9.1.Portable.7z
00/43
MD5: 524D145AD29711B7C5667A023684CB90
SHA1: 5D042BAF0A1F62E2C2482FB583E3CAD3F92BD9A0
SHA256: 7C31FF19315C8C88643F5EDDBE145EC17680910035E2282DB06376F19662DE57

Kind regards,
@Mirkec
in collaboration with TeamOS ;)

Download links - version 4.9.1 (Size: 73.61 MB):

Last edited:

monaco55

Downloaded
101.7 GB
Uploaded
445.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thaks Mirkec for the best software :clap:

Atze1965

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
27.1 GB
Uploaded
275.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Exellent...thank you soooo much :rock: :*.Bro...

mmacader

Downloaded
12.7 GB
Uploaded
8.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Great. Thanks a lot. .

dabs42

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
This is fantastic. Could I ask you how the FilebotCrack.jar works? I'm trying to port the hack to UNIX systems, where filebot isn't executed the same way

This is fantastic. Could I ask you how the FilebotCrack.jar works? I'm trying to port the hack to UNIX systems, where filebot isn't executed the same way
I'm sorry if I'm missing something, but I can't seem to find the edit button. Anyways, I figured out how the Medicines works, but hardcoding the changes made by the Medicines forces the app to close without renaming (at least when running it in client/commandline mode). Have you come across this issue when you were creating the Medicines?

I'm sorry if I'm missing something, but I can't seem to find the edit button. Anyways, I figured out how the Medicines works, but hardcoding the changes made by the Medicines forces the app to close without renaming (at least when running it in client/commandline mode). Have you come across this issue when you were creating the Medicines?

... and another post. Sorry, but I figured it out for anyone wanting to do this themselves. Basically, the way the Medicines works is, that the crackfile is loaded with the launcher. The relevant "setting" is: -javaagent:FilebotCrack.jar. If you add this to your filebot.sh on your unix system and put FilebotCrack.jar in the same directory, you will be able to use this Medicines on unix systems too.

My guess as to why hardcoding doesn't work is, that the creator seems to have put in a check for filesize of the filebot.jar (or perhaps some CRC check or something). It'd probably be possible to find and disable that, but for now, this is easier. And works!

mr666

Downloaded
639.9 GB
Uploaded
25.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thank you bro great share as always

guandms

Downloaded
76.7 GB
Uploaded
993.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you, can we get the latest 4.9.2 as well?

Solyah

Downloaded
77.8 GB
Uploaded
516.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Awesome thank you very much for this

SlavkoPejic

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.5 GB
Uploaded
80.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you very much @Mirkec

herve44

Downloaded
31.4 GB
Uploaded
261.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you very much for this soft

phoretis

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks a lot it's working very well

xd003

Downloaded
13.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I think the checksum mentioned in post is incorrect
Here's what i got on files downloaded from 3 different links

MD5 - 43db00965bd1a632ca4f514f97408a86
SHA1 - cadf3d0013f225ac541bbef25f37074141576fa3
SHA256 - 03d01f8d684c321a758fb9e49e83c5863d4f6040cd306a8f7b4092c39f2459d7

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
I think the checksum mentioned in post is incorrect
No it is correct! Check again!

HAL 9000

Downloaded
42.1 GB
Uploaded
136.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I'm getting the same as xd003:

hash.jpg

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
I'm getting the same as xd003:
Then you also need to check again.

tork24

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
For the information that software with the crakc was released by me on .... It was not supposed to be shared

Last edited by a moderator:

imranchishti

Banned
Downloaded
77 GB
Uploaded
35 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
How to Medicines , there is no read me file in zip. thx

Ghostv33

Downloaded
529.1 MB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years

... and another post. Sorry, but I figured it out for anyone wanting to do this themselves. Basically, the way the Medicines works is, that the crackfile is loaded with the launcher. The relevant "setting" is: -javaagent:FilebotCrack.jar. If you add this to your filebot.sh on your unix system and put FilebotCrack.jar in the same directory, you will be able to use this Medicines on unix systems too.

My guess as to why hardcoding doesn't work is, that the creator seems to have put in a check for filesize of the filebot.jar (or perhaps some CRC check or something). It'd probably be possible to find and disable that, but for now, this is easier. And works!
if u don't mind can u give a version for linux since u seem to be able to make it

dabs42

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
if u don't mind can u give a version for linux since u seem to be able to make it
I'm sorry, I don't frequent these forums very often. Do you still need the linux version? If so, download the Linux version off of filebots homepage (can be found under Downloads -> POSIX), extract the FilebotCrack.jar from the cracked version on this site to the base directory you've installed Filebot in (the same directory "filebot.sh" resides in, and finally edit the last line of filebot.sh to look like this:

Code:
java -Dapplication.deployment=tar -Dnet.filebot.license="$FILEBOT_HOME/data/.license" -Dnet.filebot.media.parser="$MEDIA_PARSER" -Dnet.filebot.archive.extractor="$ARCHIVE_EXTRACTOR" --illegal-access=permit --add-opens=java.base/java.lang=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.lang.reflect=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.lang.invoke=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.util=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.util.function=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.util.regex=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.net=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.io=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.nio=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.nio.file=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.nio.file.attribute=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.nio.channels=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.nio.charset=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.time=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.time.chrono=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.util.concurrent=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.text=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/sun.nio.fs=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.logging/java.util.logging=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.desktop/java.awt=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.desktop/sun.awt=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.desktop/sun.swing=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.desktop/javax.swing.text.html=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.prefs/java.util.prefs=ALL-UNNAMED -Djna.boot.library.path="$LIBRARY_PATH" -Djna.library.path="$LIBRARY_PATH" -Djava.library.path="$LIBRARY_PATH" -Dapplication.dir="$APP_DATA" -Dapplication.cache="$APP_DATA/cache" -Djava.io.tmpdir="$APP_DATA/tmp" -Dfile.encoding="UTF-8" -Dsun.jnu.encoding="UTF-8" -Duser.home="$APP_DATA" -Djava.util.prefs.PreferencesFactory=net.filebot.util.prefs.FilePreferencesFactory -Dnet.filebot.util.prefs.file="$APP_DATA/prefs.properties" -javaagent:FilebotCrack.jar -client $JAVA_OPTS $FILEBOT_OPTS -jar "$FILEBOT_HOME/jar/filebot.jar" "$@"

Hope this makes sense. Otherwise feel free to let me know, and I'll try to make the instructions clearer.

Ghostv33

Downloaded
529.1 MB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I'm sorry, I don't frequent these forums very often. Do you still need the linux version? If so, download the Linux version off of filebots homepage (can be found under Downloads -> POSIX), extract the FilebotCrack.jar from the cracked version on this site to the base directory you've installed Filebot in (the same directory "filebot.sh" resides in, and finally edit the last line of filebot.sh to look like this:

Code:
java -Dapplication.deployment=tar -Dnet.filebot.license="$FILEBOT_HOME/data/.license" -Dnet.filebot.media.parser="$MEDIA_PARSER" -Dnet.filebot.archive.extractor="$ARCHIVE_EXTRACTOR" --illegal-access=permit --add-opens=java.base/java.lang=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.lang.reflect=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.lang.invoke=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.util=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.util.function=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.util.regex=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.net=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.io=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.nio=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.nio.file=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.nio.file.attribute=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.nio.channels=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.nio.charset=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.time=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.time.chrono=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.util.concurrent=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.text=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/sun.nio.fs=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.logging/java.util.logging=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.desktop/java.awt=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.desktop/sun.awt=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.desktop/sun.swing=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.desktop/javax.swing.text.html=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.prefs/java.util.prefs=ALL-UNNAMED -Djna.boot.library.path="$LIBRARY_PATH" -Djna.library.path="$LIBRARY_PATH" -Djava.library.path="$LIBRARY_PATH" -Dapplication.dir="$APP_DATA" -Dapplication.cache="$APP_DATA/cache" -Djava.io.tmpdir="$APP_DATA/tmp" -Dfile.encoding="UTF-8" -Dsun.jnu.encoding="UTF-8" -Duser.home="$APP_DATA" -Djava.util.prefs.PreferencesFactory=net.filebot.util.prefs.FilePreferencesFactory -Dnet.filebot.util.prefs.file="$APP_DATA/prefs.properties" -javaagent:FilebotCrack.jar -client $JAVA_OPTS $FILEBOT_OPTS -jar "$FILEBOT_HOME/jar/filebot.jar" "$@"

Hope this makes sense. Otherwise feel free to let me know, and I'll try to make the instructions clearer.
Yes worked
Thanks a lot :D
this should be added to the post also for linux users
i installed filebot from aur on manjaro
then copied the jar file to the same location as filebot.sh
then edited filebot.sh
changed last line to

/usr/lib/jvm/java-11-openjdk/bin/java -Dapplication.deployment=tar -Dnet.filebot.license="$FILEBOT_HOME/data/.license" -Dnet.filebot.media.parser="$MEDIA_PARSER" -Dnet.filebot.archive.extractor="$ARCHIVE_EXTRACTOR" --illegal-access=permit --add-opens=java.base/java.lang=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.lang.reflect=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.lang.invoke=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.util=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.util.function=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.util.regex=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.net=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.io=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.nio=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.nio.file=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.nio.file.attribute=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.nio.channels=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.nio.charset=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.time=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.time.chrono=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.util.concurrent=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/java.text=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.base/sun.nio.fs=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.logging/java.util.logging=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.desktop/java.awt=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.desktop/sun.awt=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.desktop/sun.swing=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.desktop/javax.swing.text.html=ALL-UNNAMED --add-opens=java.prefs/java.util.prefs=ALL-UNNAMED -Djna.boot.library.path="$LIBRARY_PATH" -Djna.library.path="$LIBRARY_PATH" -Djava.library.path="$LIBRARY_PATH" -Dapplication.dir="$APP_DATA" -Dapplication.cache="$APP_DATA/cache" -Djava.io.tmpdir="$APP_DATA/tmp" -Dfile.encoding="UTF-8" -Dsun.jnu.encoding="UTF-8" -Duser.home="$APP_DATA" -Djava.util.prefs.PreferencesFactory=net.filebot.util.prefs.FilePreferencesFactory -Dnet.filebot.util.prefs.file="$APP_DATA/prefs.properties" -javaagent:FilebotCrack.jar -client $JAVA_OPTS $FILEBOT_OPTS -jar "$FILEBOT_HOME/jar/filebot.jar" "$@"

Dear @Mirkec from next
plz add a txt file inside with this process for linux :D
Again Thanks @dabs42