Respect to be respected
- 1.3 GB
- 148 GB
- Upload Count
- 154 (154)
Final Cut Pro X 10.4.8 – Compatible Catalina [macOS] | 2.7 GB
Final Cut Pro 10.4.8 improves its performance in Catalina and is currently the video editor that takes full advantage of MacOS performance and Mac hardware. It has 4K and h.264 DSLR support.
Redesigned from scratch, Final Cut Pro 10.4.8 combines a revolutionary video edition with a user interface that provides high-level performance on any Mac.
New in Final Cut Pro 10.4.8
• Prevents an issue that could lead to visual artifacts appearing on a Mac with an Nvidia graphics card that has the Reduce Transparency accessibility preference turned on
• Fixes an issue that prevented media from appearing in the Photos library browser when using Final Cut Pro on macOS Catalina.
• Fixes an issue in which Final Cut Pro would sometimes load an incorrect project into the timeline.
• Resolves an issue in which thumbnails would not update when skimming titles, generators, and transitions in the Browser.
• Improves stability when sharing.
• Improves stability when skimming media in the Browser.
• Improves reliability when working with Sony XAVC media.
• Improves reliability when importing and exporting CEA 608 captions.
New in Motion 5.4.5
• Fixes an issue in which the HUD would not appear when using the Grow/Shrink behavior
• Fixes an issue in which the Color Space Override menu option was not available when working in Wide Gamut HDR
• Fixes an issue in which 3D text with transparency could display artifacts
• Prevents an issue that could lead to visual artifacts appearing on a Mac with an Nvidia graphic cards that has the Reduce Transparency accessibility preference turned on
• Improves stability when sharing
• Improves reliability when entering Korean text
New in Compressor 4.4.6
• Improves stability when using Reverse Telecine
• Improves reliability when importing Dolby Vision metadata
• Fixes an issue in which an error was erroneously reported when applying Dolby Vision metadata to a package created for the iTunes Store
• Fixes an issue in which an error was erroneously reported when verifying a package created for the iTunes Store
System requirements: macOS 10.12.4 or later, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB for 3D and 360 ° 4K video titles), graphics card compatible with OpenCL GPU card.
Compatibility: macOS 10.14.6 or later 64-bit
Scanned with Avast Premium Security 2019 - 100% virus or malware free
- Final Cut Pro MAC.rar.torrent
- (13.5 KB, 311, Size: 2.7 GB, Seeders: 3, Leechers: 0, Completed: 210)
Comment:Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
Peers:3 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 3 Peers