Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Flash Boot Builder 2020

By Nicky

Super Moderator
VIP
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
427.7 GB
Uploaded
8.2 TB
Ratio

Flash Boot Builder 2020 Program, the second version of installing Windows from the flash with one click and without deleting the existing data or formatting of the flash; the program will allow you to use multiple flash as a folder and data transfer in addition to it being bootable any bootable, since you can install any type of Windows from Flash whether Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or Windows 10.

Features
  • 1. The program Portable does not require installation and is completely free and works on both 32 and 64 cores.
  • 2. Small size, not exceeding 1MB.
  • 3. You do not need to make a format to flash disk.
  • 4. It is done in parts of a second and enables you to manually copy Windows files to flash.
  • 5. Supports many USB flash formats, such as FAT / FAT32 / NTFS / exFAT / UDF / ReFS.
  • 6. Supports setup via flash, external hard, memory cards and USB3 Flash Drive.
  • 7. Supports Windows Live direct boot such as Hernote Live, Windows Live Gandalf, Sergey CD, and others ...
  • 8. The program allows you to execute the burning process on more than one flash at the same time.
Links

Iceman96

Verified Member
Downloaded
10 GB
Uploaded
11.2 TB
Ratio
Me likes! Hey, does it support other Os'es and bootable tools? Like Linux and Hiren or memtest32?
Thanx Nicky!
  • 7. Supports Windows Live direct boot such as Hernote Live, Windows Live Gandalf, Sergey CD, and others ...

From what is written, I would say yes

By Nicky

Super Moderator
VIP
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
427.7 GB
Uploaded
8.2 TB
Ratio
Will this create a bootable USB from your current Windows installation?
hi astro yes
before I used rufus for a long time then i realized that on some modified versions the boot did not work.
so I tested a lot of software for the moment PowerISO make a usb key also bootable without even looking for gpt uefi or other it is same things here