Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Galaxy10 [ Win10 Rs5 Pro X64 ] :axeswy & Tomecar:

Gallifrey

Downloaded
18.1 GB
Uploaded
14.2 GB
Ratio
Looks nice. Can u send me the link.
I try to conact u over pm.

littlebro

Downloaded
7.3 GB
Uploaded
5.5 GB
Ratio
Recently installed note 10 sim and was impressed. Wondering what the difference is between these two.

Gollapudi

Less employees more work
Super Moderator
Downloaded
1.6 TB
Uploaded
279.8 TB
Ratio
Recently installed note 10 sim and was impressed. Wondering what the difference is between these two.
Note 10 is an earlier version of Galaxy10mWhere Note10 can be available for all but galaxy10 will be available to VIP users only
Everything slimmed in each are much same but above mentioned are the only differences with theme variant

john l

Downloaded
53.3 GB
Uploaded
50.6 GB
Ratio
are you blind its says VIP, the only way your getting this build is this link https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/index.php?vip/

Ummmm... Actually It doesn't say anything about "VIP" until after the link is opened and I have scrolled through all the pics to the bottom THENNNNN it says "VIP ONLY". Not like the rest that have it at the main page. Crappy sales tactics or just a mistake? Guessing the second being that there are notices for other OS's at the main page. This maybe why you have people a little frustrate though. Honestly, I finally found one that I would use and as im going through the pics, planning on seeing it soon on my computer to then see that "VIP ONLY" thing? I felt tricked at first. Then to see that comment "are you blind" nice, mature. maybe it is crappy sales tactics. See how its delt with i guess.

Dark Wolf

Windows Updater/PC junkie
Administrator
Downloaded
682.3 GB
Uploaded
12.7 TB
Ratio
Ummmm... Actually It doesn't say anything about "VIP" until after the link is opened and I have scrolled through all the pics to the bottom THENNNNN it says "VIP ONLY". Not like the rest that have it at the main page. Crappy sales tactics or just a mistake? Guessing the second being that there are notices for other OS's at the main page. This maybe why you have people a little frustrate though. Honestly, I finally found one that I would use and as im going through the pics, planning on seeing it soon on my computer to then see that "VIP ONLY" thing? I felt tricked at first. Then to see that comment "are you blind" nice, mature. maybe it is crappy sales tactics. See how its delt with i guess.
Look at what section you are in... then tell me that it's a mistake or a sales tactic. Next time please do pay close attention at what section you are in before you post messages like this. No further replies are necessary.