Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Gang of 12 v7

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
50 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years

GANG OF 12 V7

Pj7BlJ.png

Pj72Qt.png

Hello and welcome. Lots of things happening with the gang at the moment. Though they're trying to stay patient for their exam scores.
2 or 3 have a real shot at a sports scholarship in basketball and football. No letters of intent at the moment but soon will be. Made these
desktops to kinda chill them out some. These were made entirely with Rainmeter skins, Winamp Media Player 5.3.8 and random wallpapers.
Lots of color. Enjoy. :)

Pj7AT8.png
:h::h:
Best viewed at 1920 x 1080 resolution. Open file with WinRAR.

Pj7KJD.png

Pj7xn9.png

Pj7Pg3.png

Pj7k65.png

Pj7gkg.png

Pj782A.png

Pj7osm.png

Pj7BlJ.png

A warm smile and hug to all that have helped us in the creation of this artwork. You've not gone un-noticed and have a special place in our hearts.
Wish we could give you all hugs but elbow bumps will have to do for the time being. Until then, have a wonderful experience here at TEAMOS.
Loving Regards, Alessia & Amelia and The Gang of 12.:h::h::h:

Pj7fYR.png

Cumulonimbus

Weatherman
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
225.3 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Member for 10 years
Awesome work!!!! :h: :h: :h:

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
40.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
:hi: wow, those are really, really nice.
Thank you, Alessia_Amelia. :)

Good luck and congrats to those who received sports scholarship in basketball and football,
I am sure they more than earned it and shouldn't stress so much, infact good luck
to the whole gang of twelve, I'm getting that they are students.
Those themes are lovely. :h:

Last edited:

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
50 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you @reddove, they're all rather "displaced" students from this awful pandemic. I and my sister Amelia are instructing and mentoring their studies while in the shelter where they live right now.
They are doing well and hope for better circumstances soon. The exams they just took will be a great encouragement for them. We'll be sure to pass along your compliments. :h:

CoffinDeath

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
470.2 GB
Uploaded
3.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11 (13)
Member for 10 years
Much appreciated, thank you so much! :

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
40.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thank you @reddove, they're all rather "displaced" students from this awful pandemic. I and my sister Amelia are instructing and mentoring their studies while in the shelter where they live right now.
They are doing well and hope for better circumstances soon. The exams they just took will be a great encouragement for them. We'll be sure to pass along your compliments. :h:
:h:WOW! You're doing an amazing thing, you and your sister both and you've made me a fan, which doesn't happen often.:h:
Yes, please give them my well wishes and every success for their future.:h:
And my very best to you two heroes.:h: