Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Geisha 2

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
QuNY4j.png

QuNLbV.png

QuNiUo.png

Hello and Good Day to You. Our dear friend Aoki wanted to express her
best wishes to you and your loved ones with some of her favorite types
of art. So she scoured the internet and created with these random wallpapers
a simple but colorful layout. Some enhancements were made using Adobe
Photoshop 2022 and Photo Works 15.0 for the design layout. Enjoy.

QuNcqH.png

Please view fullscreen at 1920x1080, the small collection of individual wallpapers may be viewed
in the file and opened with Winrar.
FILE SIZE: 11.40 MB

QuN69K.png

QuNV8s.png

QuNwXc.png

QuNDHz.png

QuNWUE.png

QuNbGd.png

QuNlLM.png

We would like to express our thanks to the TEAMOS staff, our friends and
the community members here in this wonderful forum. The New Year is fast
approaching and we wish all of you good fortune and grand adventures.
As Always, in Loving Regards,

QuNEE9.png

:h::h::h:

QuNn9t.png

Elzer

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
144.5 GB
Uploaded
3.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
33 (32)
Member for 7 years
Speaking of Geisha - I think of girls who are very good at dancing and singing. Because of that, only wealthy gentlemen can spend the night with a Geisha.

However, would a real Geisha herself and her life be happy? Behind that face that is painted with lipstick, is it suffering an unspeakable pain? ? ? As far as I know, a Geisha cannot have a husband, and of course their "lovers" are only understood as gentlemen or Samurai who have come to them.

And the love story of a Geisha? They have love but are they sure their lover can redeem themselves? Because the price to redeem a Geisha's body is quite expensive - when I know that, my heart feels like there is a deep sympathy. Life without being loved, even if it is loved, it is only a short moment and must be forgotten. . . New loves are coming. I wonder: when will the love of a Geisha end? ? ? Old love is gone, new love is coming. . . they still never had real love!?

Their job is to dance, sing and offer tea. . . The flexible dances along with the way of waving the fan make people swoon. The melodious music mixed with seemingly happy smiles on their blood red lips. But who can understand? They are smiling, but their hearts are bleeding. . .

They live but have no emotions, it seems that their souls have been emotionless. . . At night, dance and sing for fun, and after that fun is a cold lonely time with my quiet room.

Childhood? Their childhood was attached to a Geisha, they could not have an innocent and joyful childhood like other children. On the contrary, they have to learn dance and tea ceremony. . . and of course, the time of childhood for them is not there. . . Even if it's just a good memory.

Childhood goes on
Leave me alone. . .

Looking up at the sky to stop the tears from falling
My childhood was a little moon
The crescent moon is not yet full
But past, present and future
I still have to be a Geisha
Where will time take me?
Go where. . .

Bitter tears seemed to crept into their souls, making their dances and dances seem to penetrate deeply into people's hearts. They are smiling, but are they crying? . . ?

Love is just nothing
Suddenly come and then suddenly go
Is my love lost?
Where does the flow of time take me?
Forever. . . and. . . until how long?

Genius7979

Banned
Downloaded
666.2 GB
Uploaded
58.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
127 (0)
Member for 6 years
Very nice Wallpapers ,, Thanks ! dear @Alessia_Amelia :*

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
42.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Speaking of Geisha - I think of girls who are very good at dancing and singing. Because of that, only wealthy gentlemen can spend the night with a Geisha.

However, would a real Geisha herself and her life be happy? Behind that face that is painted with lipstick, is it suffering an unspeakable pain? ? ? As far as I know, a Geisha cannot have a husband, and of course their "lovers" are only understood as gentlemen or Samurai who have come to them.

And the love story of a Geisha? They have love but are they sure their lover can redeem themselves? Because the price to redeem a Geisha's body is quite expensive - when I know that, my heart feels like there is a deep sympathy. Life without being loved, even if it is loved, it is only a short moment and must be forgotten. . . New loves are coming. I wonder: when will the love of a Geisha end? ? ? Old love is gone, new love is coming. . . they still never had real love!?

Their job is to dance, sing and offer tea. . . The flexible dances along with the way of waving the fan make people swoon. The melodious music mixed with seemingly happy smiles on their blood red lips. But who can understand? They are smiling, but their hearts are bleeding. . .

They live but have no emotions, it seems that their souls have been emotionless. . . At night, dance and sing for fun, and after that fun is a cold lonely time with my quiet room.

Childhood? Their childhood was attached to a Geisha, they could not have an innocent and joyful childhood like other children. On the contrary, they have to learn dance and tea ceremony. . . and of course, the time of childhood for them is not there. . . Even if it's just a good memory.

Childhood goes on
Leave me alone. . .

Looking up at the sky to stop the tears from falling
My childhood was a little moon
The crescent moon is not yet full
But past, present and future
I still have to be a Geisha
Where will time take me?
Go where. . .

Bitter tears seemed to crept into their souls, making their dances and dances seem to penetrate deeply into people's hearts. They are smiling, but are they crying? . . ?

Love is just nothing
Suddenly come and then suddenly go
Is my love lost?
Where does the flow of time take me?
Forever. . . and. . . until how long?

@Elzer Such a sad tale.​

I think the Geish's are misunderstood
Their stories, true stories never been told.
their lives seems so empty and sad, with story you just told
But sweetly and beautifully done. :)

:) Thanks for these amazing images
Alessia and Amelia. :)