Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct GlassWire Elite version 2.2.241 -=TeamOS=-

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
iUEVE.png

Review
GlassWire is a software utility that provides a user with around-the-clock security when it comes to an Internet connection, by monitoring the incoming and outgoing network traffic. Although a user may not always be notified about it, processes and applications sometimes connect to the Internet to send or receive data. Because of this, a computer can get hijacked or infected by malware, especially if a user is not aware of the vulnerability, and users do not take any measures to protect the system against unauthorized connections.

The application monitoring the network activity, viewing bandwidth usage statistics and it can detect and display information about every service or process that is currently making use of bandwidth, as well as the IP addresses of each third-party connection or prevent applications from connecting to the Internet. The utility display this information in graph form, which is updated every few seconds with a user network's activity feed. Also, the notification service also alerts a user whenever a new connection is detected, and the user can view separate feeds for applications and regular Internet traffic.

The firewall capabilities of the utility can be used to protect the user from any unwanted connections, as well as block specific applications from being able to transfer data over the Internet. Thus, the user can choose which programs are allowed to use the network and send or receive information, by just clicking on them in the provided list.

As far as user bandwidth is concerned, GlassWire is capable of monitoring every byte of data that passes through the system, as well as intuitively display the information, using graphs and statistics. Thanks to this, a user can see correctly which applications use the most bandwidth, as well as the IP address at the receiving end and the protocol used in the transfer.

Network Monitor:
GlassWire's network monitor visualizes user current and past network activity by traffic type, application, geographic location, all on a beautiful and easy to understand graph.

Threat Monitoring:
GlassWire reveals hosts that are known threats, unexpected network system file changes, unusual application changes, ARP spoofing, DNS changes, and alerts a user to the problem so he can take action.

Firewall:
GlassWire's firewall reveals all user network activity, so he can easily see what his computer is doing in the background.

System requirements:
CPU: Intel Celeron 2GHz;
RAM: 1 GB.

What is new in version 2.2.241 (Released on August 18, 2020):
  • Click the small down arrow at the top left of the graph to scale it however you want;
  • Click “Publishers” on the graph to see traffic by publisher. It’s useful to quickly find unsigned apps;
  • Click the graph, then drag back and forth to select time periods where you can see detailed app, host, and traffic data;
  • Resource usage improvements with GlassWire’s user interface;
  • Fixed translations for French and Korean;
  • Fixed an issue with host name for some devices on the “Things” list;
  • Fixed a DLL issue reported on HackerOne;
  • Fixed an issue that could cause a false RDP connection alert in some unique situations;
  • Miscellaneous bug fixes and resource usage improvements.

What is new in version 2.2.210 (Released on June 18, 2020):
  • Fixed a bug that caused "ask to connect" to not work in some unusual situations;
  • Fixed a bug that could cause Incognito to keep data in the GlassWire user interface temporarily, even after being cleared;
  • Modified the "Evil Twin" detection feature so it works in a more useful way. It will now only alert whenever it senses a completely new mac address, but not every time your mac address changes. Some routers use multiple mac addresses in some situations and the alert can be annoying;
  • Fixed a bug that caused some host names to be kept in the database when the history was cleared;
  • Fixed a bug with RDP connection detection where it would not detect RDP connections in some situations;
  • Fixed an issue with Italian translations;
  • Fixed an issue that could cause GlassWire's service to crash in some situations;
  • Optimized the firewall to avoid an unusual scenario with some games that could cause GlassWire to experience high CPU usage;
  • Fixed a UI issue that could cause parts of the GlassWire window to flash with some OS versions;
  • Fixed an issue where counting could be wrong in some situations with our usage screen, after updating from a previous version;
  • Fixed an issue where some DNS host names could be wrong in some situations;
  • Many other small fixes and enhancements. We would like so say thanks to our GlassWire fans that reported these issues and helped test new versions to solve them.

What is new in version 2.2.201 (Released on May 20, 2020):
  • GlassWire now uses an improved remote access system for remote monitoring;
  • This system is not compatible with our previous system so users will need to update its client and server software both with this new version. If the user does not have access to its remote server due to quarantine or for some other reason, the user should not upgrade this version;
  • GlassWire memory and disk usage resource improvements;
  • Go to the top left menu to use our new free dark "asphalt" theme;
  • GlassWire now starts faster;
  • DNS resolving is now improved;
  • Graph data loading is now faster and improved;
  • VirusTotal analyzing is now faster;
  • Go to the top left menu "settings" to change GlassWire's speed units;
  • Subscriptions can now be extended if you go to the top right "About" menu;
  • You can now easily change the remote access IP address;
  • The year was added to the alerts tab and calendar;
  • The date was added to the "while you were away" alert;
  • We fixed a problem with our Korean translation;
  • Things device discovery and DNS resolving is now improved;
  • Fixed a medium severity issue reported to our HackerOne bug bounty program about a theoretical filesystem data corruption due to the privileges granted to its service.

What is new in version 2.1.167 (Released on October 10, 2019):
  • Added an animation when switching between firewall modes;
  • Fixed a bug that caused the firewall blocked apps to be placed in the incorrect category.

What is new in version 2.1.166 (Released on September 17, 2019):
  • Turn nslookup off in GlassWire settings if the user does not want to see the domain names of the host's user are connecting to;
  • Changes were made on how the Windows "System" and Windows Defender are handled with the firewall;
  • Graph screen optimizations to use even fewer resources when using GlassWire;
  • New help screens to help with technical issues;
  • Other bug fixes and enhancements.

What is new in version 2.1.158 (Released on June 13, 2019):
  • Fixed a bug that could cause a Windows Defender false positive Trojan:Win32/BlockMsav.A!reg. If you are experiencing this issue please be sure you are using our latest software;
  • Fixed some incorrect French language translations.

What is new in version 2.1.157 (Released on June 03, 2019):
  • GlassWire now detects and alerts the user to RDP or Remote Desktop connections to a PC or server. Go to GlassWire's settings/security to turn this feature off or on;
  • Having trouble finding an app? Click the search icon on GlassWire's firewall tab to quickly find any network-related apps on your PC, then block them;
  • The usage tab now makes it easier to select time periods of more than 1 year;
  • The Windows "System" process now appears under the firewall tab;
  • Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes.

What is new in version 2.1.152 (Released on February 18, 2019):
  • Incognito apps! Now you can set any GlassWire app to Incognito mode. To do so go to the GlassWire Firewall tab, then click the app's icon, then choose "more" then "Incognito". Now that app's host/data info is no longer logged by GlassWire;
  • Fixed translation problems with French and German translations;
  • Fixed an issue where GlassWire's window would change the size for some users;
  • Fixed an issue that could cause GlassWire's UI to crash;
  • Other bug fixes and optimizations.

What is new in version 2.1.140 (Released on December 17, 2018):
  • Hosts are now added to "new" network activity desktop alerts;
  • User can now see what ports are connecting to on GlassWire's Firewall tab;
  • When a device joins or leaves the network user can now see the associated label with its desktop alert;
  • Improvements on dark themes thanks to user feedback;
  • A tooltip is now added for new users that explains how a user can click the graph to see network details;
  • Other fixes and improvements.

What is new in version 2.1.137 (Released on October 29, 2018):
  • GlassWire's awesome new dark skins are now available. Go to the top left GlassWire menu and choose "Skins" then "Night Neon Theme" to begin. A user can then try the other different dark skins that are available;
  • GlassWire now shows detailed information about hosts (BETA). Has the user ever seen a strange host that the user had to look up information on from another website? Now detailed host info is built into GlassWire! To try it out go to our "usage" tab and check the "hosts" column. Now click the host user want info for, mouse over the IP where a circle with three dots appears. Click that icon to "search online" and see detailed host info;
  • Miscellaneous bug fixes and performance improvements.

Install notes:
1. Kindly read "Readme.txt" file given in download zip file;
2. Enjoy!

Screenshots:[/B]

PhX9X8.png

iUbov.png

iUN1d.png

iUpA9.png

mzOAm.jpg

Virus free! 100% clean!
All credits go to bb2018, who made and shared the Medicines with us!

File: bb2018.dll
09/65
MD5: FDDBD8A1E2C38E0FFE49CB2AD989FE37
SHA1: 9C3EDDC674EC155C2206E3032028F1818D62C64F
SHA256: 0FE6D9565B13538D1DD8DACD458268D77F74213E94AF5F92D3476E1F97764A7D

File: CRYPTSP.dll
01/67
MD5: 2B1D241CEA1EDD10A7C192075662D014
SHA1: 28BBCAE4E2FA5A65B45EC3698724E13FC2C04AB1
SHA256: 05742FB6470948BCA72BEF5217435CD60286EBF9FB33137F744BC03D87F31F1C

Kind regards,
@Mirkec
in collaboration with TeamOS ;)

Download links - repack version 2.2.241 (Size: 47.29 MB):

Last edited:

Charles

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
4.9 TB
Uploaded
268 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thanks, it's working like a champ thus far.

BarryXDAOT

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
28.5 GB
Uploaded
5.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 5 years
glasswire is one of the good monitoring tool. thanks for always sharing such OP new versions and tools with us sir :inlove:

HappyCroc81

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
168.2 GB
Uploaded
14 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you @Mirkec for this updated version , works fine.

Millennium-Problem

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
59.9 GB
Uploaded
165.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Does not work for me :/
Got only the Trial version , even with the replaced .dll s

Any solution ? @Mirkec

i followed the instrukction from readme

Last edited:

Charles

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
4.9 TB
Uploaded
268 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years

Any solution ? @Mirkec

What I did, that may have differed from your install, is that I did not run the program after initial install.
I popped the dlls in, after install, then launched the program, and had no issues with the software.
It may be, that when you launched it, before Medicines, that it created a "trial" file somewhere within the program folder.
That's my guess, anyway.

Bugoka

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thanks working perfect. with harmony of my system

Light_Eater

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
768.3 GB
Uploaded
111 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
That is a great share @Mirkec, thank you so much.

Skip1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.3 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
26 (23)
Member for 6 years
First one I have seen without Orthodox treatment...Extremely easy to use, good info and looks good doing it ;) Thank you @Mirkec :angel:

leperdu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
208.9 GB
Uploaded
14.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for for giving us such tool !

Downloaded
36.9 GB
Uploaded
32.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Another great upload. Much love and thanks.

Eminescu33

Downloaded
29.7 GB
Uploaded
8.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks for the update !

MniawY

Former STAFF™ ⭐️
Uploader
Power User
Downloaded
156.4 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
Thanks @Mirkec For The Update ;)

pinkfloyder

pinkfloyder
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
370.8 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Great post Mirkec, many many thanks again!!

pascalwil

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
36.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you for the post

vogedoh236

Downloaded
35.8 GB
Uploaded
380.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank you for posting a new version for us

jazzcat81

Downloaded
172.2 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years

Any solution ? @Mirkec

Same problem... tried reinstalling with wipe GW settings and windows firewall. Nothing. Windows defender quarantined the .dlls when the program started the first time. I set them to allow and now they are there. But GW runs in a trial.

Byron

Downloaded
50.7 GB
Uploaded
87.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks for the awesome software:party:

hacker143

Downloaded
404.5 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thanks for the awesome software,
afte a week of test, it suddenly said it reverted back to trial but when i check the ABOUT tab, its still in elite version

thanks for the awesome software,
afte a week of test, it suddenly said it reverted back to trial but when i check the ABOUT tab, its still in elite version
i cant turn on the firewall so i close and open the software again but malwarebytes suddenly detect bb2018 as malware now, the first i installed it. it did not detect it as malware

donetus

Downloaded
5.6 GB
Uploaded
8.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
terminate Glasswire application
go to C:\ProgramData\Glasswire\service
rename LICENSE.DAT to LICENSE.BAK
run Glasswire app

this was the workaround that I did as I also encountered the same issue where it went to trial mode.

Any solution ? @Mirkec