Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent GOM Player Plus 2.3.73.5337 (x64) Multilingual *TeamOS*

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11331 (11331)
Member for 8 years
PESzns.png

2e0do.png

GOM Player Plus is the next evolution to GOM Player free version. GOM Player Plus still provides all of the capabilities as GOM Player, but with added major upgrades: No Advertisements, an Upgraded UI for easy and quick usage, Significant performance upgrade. Why use GOM Player Plus?

Next Generation Performance
GOM Player Plus is turbo charged for highest video resolution and peak video player performance.

No Advertisements
GOM Player Plus is ad-free to enhance user experience and faster speed.

Comprehensive File Support
GOM Player Plus can play all the most popular video formats by default: AVI, MP4, MKV, FLV, WMV, MOV, and more!

Strong Subtitle Functionality
You can share and download a large number of subtitles through our own library and also by linking with OpenSubtitles.org. You can freely adjust the placement, size, and sync settings of your subtitles.

Play 360 degrees VR video
- Fully supports 360 degrees video, view the 360 degree world by just using the keyboard or mouse
- Multi-angle side viewer: front, back, left, and right as well as screen transition
- Provides search and play functions for 360 YouTube videos

Advanced Features
With a wide variety of advanced features like A-B repeat, screen capture, Media Player capture, playback speed control, and video effects, GOM Player Plus allows you do much more than simply play your videos.

Codec Finder
In the rare case that an uncommon video types isn't supported by GOM Player Plus. GOM Player Plus's Codec Finder service will search for the one you're missing and direct you to a place where you can read more and/or download the missing codec.

Connect with GOM Remote
You can control GOM Player Plus with GOM Remote. This includes all basic functions, such as moving forward/back, play, and pause. This also includes advanced functions, such as opening files, searching, and PC power control.

File size: 32.9 MB

2eYoK.png

PESAZc.png

2eGaV.png

See "Readme" text.

2eqtH.png

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    8 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 8 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    ffb0962339d332841541f3dc8584cb5fe75c994a
  • Loading…

cristobalite

Downloaded
3.6 GB
Uploaded
1.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thank you for this. I appreciate

missmjau

Downloaded
32 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Many Thanks for sharing this!!

CoffinDeath

Uploader
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
470.2 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11 (13)
Member for 10 years
Very interesting software, thanks for sharing.

kittrie

Downloaded
29.2 GB
Uploaded
174.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I know VLC is basic when it comes to Video playback, and there are a lot more to be mentioned, like BS PLayer (whic I use to autoamtically find subtitles, it's still the best one for tha), Pot player is interesting and great freeware, but GOM player is hands on the best one for me, I use it sicne forever and it never failed me (ok, in 99% of the cases) and I watch everthing, he's also great with huge $K and bigger filer..

dunno, my favorite video player since forever , thank you a lot for this upload !!

khanzib

Banned
Downloaded
35.8 GB
Uploaded
39.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks for sharing this awesome stuff.

shiggy3663

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 months
Thank you so much. I appreciate it , kinda sick of the buy me now browser redirects while using.

Shiggy3663

Darkrunner

Downloaded
25.1 GB
Uploaded
16.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you very much for sharing