Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent GridinSoft Anti-Malware 4.1.94.5314 Multilingual *TeamOS*

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11393 (11393)
Member for 8 years
PNxXqD.png

2e0do.png

GridinSoft Anti-Malware (formerly Trojan Killer) is the fast, effective and reliable anti-malware solution. The program has been developed specifically for automatic removal of viruses, bots, spyware, keyloggers, trojans, scareware and rootkits. Without the need to manually edit system files or registry. This ultimate removal tool with awesome features that leaves no chance for any sneakiest malware. In addition, GridinSoft Anti-Malware fixes system modifications. It were introduced by malware and which, regretfully, are often ignored by some popular antivirus scanners.

GridinSoft Anti-Malware provides the high-speed system scan. No slowdowns in your system in proactive mode. The program scans ALL the files loaded at boot time for Adware, Spyware, Remote Access Trojans, Internet Worms and other malware.
The program has user-friendly and simple interface. Defeats malwares within few clicks instead of long-lasting boring manual procedures. Furthermore, the hourly updates keep GridinSoft Anti-Malware updated each time you need it.

This Anti-Malware helps in cases where well-known and complicated antivirus products get stuck. Once malware is detected, it is added to GridinSoft database in 2-12 hours. Up-to-date databases and smart algorithms give your PC maximum possible level of security.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will fix your PC within few minutes, effectively and convincingly. The program immediately reacts after detecting threats and prevents all attempts to damage your data.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware operates in the field of protecting system from malicious software in order to render security for computer systems. It also can assist you in removal of annoying advertisement modules, spyware and other malicious instruments developed by hackers.

New! GridinSoft Anti-Malware SDK
Promptness files’ scan and all malicious items detection.
Original heuristic analyser for the newest malware types.
Regular database updates to stay up-to-time.

File size: 240.3 MB

2eYoK.png

PNxjbg.png

PNxly5.png

2eGaV.png

See "Readme" text for installation instructions.

2eqtH.png

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    2 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 2 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    00475ced2162f5da0439a740a05dab9bd8d6830d
  • Loading…

Darknessssss

Downloaded
85.4 GB
Uploaded
144 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Cant activate. Says to upgrade it in order to use it.

Walker60

Downloaded
18.9 GB
Uploaded
7.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Works perfectly, also activation. To update the viral database before " install => start => check for update => closed and use the Medicines provided", that's as easy as that =)

And if it does not work like that, it comes from (your anti virus, Windows Defender) which is blocking the activation. Testing on multiple PCs

Darknessssss

Downloaded
85.4 GB
Uploaded
144 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Works perfectly, also activation. To update the viral database before " install => start => check for update => closed and use the Medicines provided", that's as easy as that =)

And if it does not work like that, it comes from (your anti virus, Windows Defender) which is blocking the activation. Testing on multiple PCs
Thank you for the explanation . Trying to fix the issue. Best wishes.

n2luxe

Downloaded
24.8 GB
Uploaded
9.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thanks Works perfectly
thanks Works perfectly
thanks Works perfectly
thanks Works perfectly

szeun

Downloaded
29.8 GB
Uploaded
125.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
on scale 1 to 10, malware-bytes being the best at 10 where does this fall?

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
on scale 1 to 10, malware-bytes being the best at 10 where does this fall?
I couldn't find a serious test of this app. That doesn't mean that it's bad but personally I like to see some believable evidence that an AV app is good before I use it.

If you want to see properly conducted comparisons of anti malware apps then go to "AV Comparitives".
In their latest Real-World Protection Test the free vesions of Avast and AVG gave the best protection.
So if your criteria for "best" are protection and cost, then free AVG or free Avast are best.

Last edited:

szeun

Downloaded
29.8 GB
Uploaded
125.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I couldn't find a serious test of this app. That doesn't mean that it's bad but personally I like to see some believable evidence that an AV app is good before I use it.

If you want to see properly conducted comparisons of anti malware apps then go to "AV Comparitives".
In their latest Real-World Protection Test the free vesions of Avast and AVG gave the best protection.
So if your criteria for "best" are protection and cost, then free AVG or free Avast are best.
ohh geez, are these free ones really that good, I remember when free avast was just one giant ad. i'll check out the comparison, thanx

Beatz4me

Downloaded
35.1 GB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Mr.Spacely Thanks for sharing this with us

coolpepe

Downloaded
113.3 GB
Uploaded
170.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for sharing. Hope it works and remove the trojan.

jupiterq

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
38.4 GB
Uploaded
663.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
hi, can anyone please seed this download ? the download is not starting :smoke:

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,376.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
hi, can anyone please seed this download ? the download is not starting :smoke:
It seems it has two seeders you can wait to be more.

Yash Dedhia

Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
139.4 GB
Uploaded
677.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
guys I know this is not a social chat, Sorry, but @Darknessssss, lady if you were my doctor and my wife sees you , her reaction to you would be -
928607.jpg
Please avoid posting anything other than related to the specific thread...

jupiterq

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
38.4 GB
Uploaded
663.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Please avoid posting anything other than related to the specific thread...
sorry :sweating:, understood, will not happen again.

Beechmasters

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
153.7 GB
Uploaded
9.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Only 3 seeders. I will seed for a while once I get his.
To everyone that gets a file. Please seed what you get.
Thank you.

And thank you Mr Spacely for the file :)

Tatou123

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
211.2 GB
Uploaded
3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanx for this wonderful share

Mihring Fapa

Downloaded
132.4 GB
Uploaded
341.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you for uploading and sharing to us.I will download this software right now.

xNightHawk

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
103.2 GB
Uploaded
4.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
So, It could possibly be my PC. Someone would have to re-test. But currently, I've tried this and this link. Both seems to use the same method and both seems to do the same thing when I go to "INFO" in the program immediately after doing the method. I can see it shows for a split second "the author of method name" (MRsxxx) then split second letter it no longer shows and instead refer to inputting in a serial. Someone would have to retest but someone else also not able to get the method working efficiently in the thread I posted link to.

EDIT:

Yes, It works. I tried on my other PC and it worked as expected. Must got some malicious bug on my laptop. Which was the reason for trying to use this just to scan if there was any, but now I know. Again, thanks.

Last edited:

buriasu

Downloaded
27.7 GB
Uploaded
75.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thank you my friend for this good program