Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Grim 10 Legendary.Prestigious Edition

PsyTom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thanksgivings for such wonderful share, definitely deserves a round of applause.

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
50.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Beautiful work and such detail @Mr Grimbahir. The theme is magnificent. Thank you for this and
thank you @TheMacGyver for bringing this to all of the community to experience.:h::)

rebelX

Downloaded
87.1 GB
Uploaded
29.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thanks...will keep this one open seeding...cheers

tismeere1

Downloaded
84.9 GB
Uploaded
2.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Fantastic work thank you very much.

albert RN

Downloaded
123.6 GB
Uploaded
969.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hello I love this but I have a problem can anyone help...when I use rufus to instal to usb stick when booting up stops installing help what am I doing wrong albert RN....Great Work TeamOs crew..

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
66.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
363 (414)
Member for 9 years
Hello I love this but I have a problem can anyone help...when I use rufus to instal to usb stick when booting up stops installing help what am I doing wrong albert RN....Great Work TeamOs crew..
Provide more details such as the error code, or even an image it would be nice.
Is your HDD partitioned?

Downloaded
25.7 GB
Uploaded
51.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hello and thank you for this OS I gave it a shot for the first time and do like it got goodies but not too overwhelming. There are two issues I want to point out this one is startisback keep crashing everytime I click on the taskbar to bring up a program or windows. Not sure if others having this issues. Event viewer pointed to the app crashing so for now it is disabled. The other one is I can not change my lockscreen it said it been disable by the organization and options are grey out. Is this a windows issues or could it be an app that got preinstalled? A lot of them I dont know so was going to explore them later. Either way going to fiddle around and may reinstall the OS to see if the problem fix it self but this time I will make sure windows update dose not update cause I get a feeling the update broke things. Thank you and take care.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
66.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
363 (414)
Member for 9 years
Hello and thank you for this OS I gave it a shot for the first time and do like it got goodies but not too overwhelming. There are two issues I want to point out this one is startisback keep crashing everytime I click on the taskbar to bring up a program or windows. Not sure if others having this issues. Event viewer pointed to the app crashing so for now it is disabled. The other one is I can not change my lockscreen it said it been disable by the organization and options are grey out. Is this a windows issues or could it be an app that got preinstalled? A lot of them I dont know so was going to explore them later. Either way going to fiddle around and may reinstall the OS to see if the problem fix it self but this time I will make sure windows update dose not update cause I get a feeling the update broke things. Thank you and take care.
For startisback issue uninstall it and install it again, you will find it here at customazition section
For the lockscreen can you upload an image from the settings because its a kind of weird
Uploaded at lookimg and share it here

albert RN

Downloaded
123.6 GB
Uploaded
969.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you Macguiver for this outstanding work will seed :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Grace B

Downloaded
67.8 GB
Uploaded
98.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Many thanks for this almalgum of wonderful work such talent indeed Mr Grimbahir...and indeed all at TeamOs...wonderful wonderfull will of course seed...BIG HUGS! from the UK...Grace..:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
This Thread has been restored and torrent restarted... Enjoy

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Had to delete old torrent and add a NEW ONE... Its good NOW

FishAping

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
341.8 GB
Uploaded
61.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
now this looks really good got to download and try it thanks for sharing seeding(Ghost):cool:

Downloaded
102.4 GB
Uploaded
4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years

Mr Grimbahir really it's very prestigious. Thank you very much for sharing. I love it.

IamSumbod-e

Downloaded
1.3 GB
Uploaded
52.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Thanks this looks to be very promising. 1000 times thank you!

karahaNN

Downloaded
267.3 GB
Uploaded
1.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Huge thanks to everyone who seeded it!