Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Grim.Mythology.XI.2022

tomd42

Downloaded
209.4 GB
Uploaded
27 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Great work thank you very much

jupiterq

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
38.4 GB
Uploaded
662.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years

@MrGrimbahir, you never stop to amaze everyone, you are a super Computer, it gets soooo confusing which one of your windows to install, almost every day I stumble upon another one of your amazing work, which Windows to install now, windows 11 or 10 ? what do you suggest, is Windows 11 this one better ? please suggest bro.:h::h::h::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,362.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years

@MrGrimbahir, you never stop to amaze everyone, you are a super Computer, it gets soooo confusing which one of your windows to install, almost every day I stumble upon another one of your amazing work, which Windows to install now, windows 11 or 10 ? what do you suggest, is Windows 11 this one better ? please suggest bro.:h::h::h::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

He will not suggest.. He cannot suggest because they are his builds. You will read the descriptions and you will decide. So simple.

Mr Grimbahir

🔰 OS Forge Master - May he rest in peace 🔰
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years

You can read my detailed info and u can pick up the system that suits ur needs best.

WinHunt1983

Downloaded
151.3 GB
Uploaded
760.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
PLS re-seed , thnx downloading stops in 10% :(

jupiterq

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
38.4 GB
Uploaded
662.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
PLS re-seed , thnx downloading stops in 10% :(
not possible, I am still seeding and somebody is downloading. unless you are trying when I am offline.

weaser31

Downloaded
12.2 GB
Uploaded
214.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
no one is seeding nice os though, Time for this site to get off torrents and use sites like rapidshare or mega

jupiterq

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
38.4 GB
Uploaded
662.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
no one is seeding nice os though, Time for this site to get off torrents and use sites like rapidshare or mega
Again I am seeding and someone is downloading, maybe you don't like torrents or have issues, and that's your opinion, my opinion there is no better downloads than Torrents because of sick ads popping up all the time in rapidshare and Mega downloads. I prefer Torrents, if you do change it, please keep Torrents downloads option also. keep Rocking guys.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Stop complaining about torrents and fix your hit & runs.