Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Grim-TeamOS Ultimate Graphics and Multimedia WPI

LeechLyncher

Downloaded
843.7 GB
Uploaded
441 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Brother... Are you the son of Aḥmad al-Badawī? This is an amazing collection & just WOW, so much work to provide great things for strangers; the essence of servant leadership... whoever said the torrenting does not provide its own blessing?! Thank you for the things you do in here for so many!!!!!

Mr Grimbahir

🔰 OS Forge Master - May he rest in peace 🔰
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
Brother... Are you the son of Aḥmad al-Badawī? This is an amazing collection & just WOW, so much work to provide great things for strangers; the essence of servant leadership... whoever said the torrenting does not provide its own blessing?! Thank you for the things you do in here for so many!!!!!
Thanks so much for your nice words. I am so surprised to see an American who knows Ahmed el badawy?

scorpionz

Downloaded
37.6 GB
Uploaded
153.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you. Appreciate the effort and upload.

Downloaded
178.4 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I am Not Downloading Yet.... But Wow Thanks for this its Great Huge and Awesome... Will Start Downloading Soon and Will Seed for as much can.

BillyBobby

Downloaded
18.1 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Wow, Such an amazing collection, not even a month after your first epic release. As a big fan of WPI, ive found it so hard to convert these into English as most really are not made for Eng from ones finable online. Gratitude for all your work here. Will seed. Thank you.

LeechLyncher

Downloaded
843.7 GB
Uploaded
441 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks so much for your nice words. I am so surprised to see an American who knows Ahmed el badawy?
Well... as a graphic designer in one of my many professional endeavors, I have become very good friends, for many, many years with about 25 guys in Pakistan that I outsource to... My brother-from-another-mother is my good friend, Malik... yes, I know that the name "Malik" is actually his caste, but he goes by this name (his actual name is Ahmed), and the Malik clan/caste are predominantly Sunni, at least that is my understanding, of which Shaykh al-Badawī as he is affectionately remembered, is considered quite a revered saint... As a very devout Christian myself, Malik & I have had such amazing conversations over the years, about our respective faiths, both him & his team. I have long standing friendships with at least 20 other guys in Islamabad, Lahore, Multan, etc...

Early in my interaction with Malik, my nephew, who is a pretty seriously sought after videographer around the globe, was spending a lot of time in several nations in the middle east. He made a video to reveal to other Americans, just how identical the average American family is to any Muslim family... not in their outer world, maybe, but their inner one... we ALL want safety, security, we want to feed our families, see our children laugh, we want to see them grow up to become individuals of merit & meaning, we'd like to work ourselves at something that contributes to the greater good of others & ourselves, we want to experience passionate, life altering love with a woman we trust implicitly, we want to have a really cool dog... you know what I mean? It may just be random "stuff" but it is the substance, the warp & woof on the tapestry of life.

Janssen's film caused me to begin to evaluate, not only MY attitude towards the faith of Allah, but the predominant American mindset & worldview of the Muslim family of various national alliances. And two guys, Ravi Zacharias & Vishal Mangalwadi, both Indian, I discovered in my voyage of discovery; they changed my life & my worldview, they are primary voices in my philosophy, although Ravi died last year... But I discovered some very disturbing realities in both the broader culture here in America, but more importantly, in my own heart, & not based on truth, not in alignment with those things most assuredly believed by myself. And this stupidity has been formed apart from knowledge & the truth - the Muslim faith has been portrayed 99.999% of the time by the example one sees acted out by extremist's; it's not a true Muslim's faith. They do the same thing within the Christian faith, with Christianity all the time & it is anything but an accurate depiction of what I believe, so I know the harm that is done by just accepting what we are presented with visually in entertainment & politically... I become very... impatient with MOST forms of extremism & I do not apologize for that, I don't like it in my own Baptist faith or any other... so much harm comes from ignoring our sacred texts & following them as we are given the ability to so do... Shaykh al-Badawī is revered by Sunni' who honor saints... and isn't he Egypt's #1 saint? There is even a resort, on the Nile, in the Giza district that bears his name...

Anyway, sorry, I DO go on sometimes, LOL... I make it a point to seek out my brothers of a differing faith as often as I can, because so much harm has & continues to be done because of the actions of a very minuscule portion of all those others that are simply amazing & beautiful human beings, very, very much the same as I am & who I would love to have in my community, working on things to make the world a place of wonder & beauty...

I think it's against the rules, but I am going to post the link to that video my nephew did & I hope anyone who reads this novel takes the moments to watch it... there is no dialogue, it is just random footage of people, but it still, every time I watch it, blows me away... It causes me to wonder, what other lies might I be buying into that are not serving me or my Creator? Sorry, guys, if this kind of meditation is not considered good form here, I am 50+ years old, my life has been mostly bad choices but God has been good to me & I am still walking around & breathing, against all expectations, LMAO... and so I try to share the things I know to be true ^ that will make a difference... somebody once said, "He who has ears to hear, let him hear..."

Mr Grimbahir

🔰 OS Forge Master - May he rest in peace 🔰
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
Well... as a graphic designer in one of my many professional endeavors, I have become very good friends, for many, many years with about 25 guys in Pakistan that I outsource to... My brother-from-another-mother is my good friend, Malik... yes, I know that the name "Malik" is actually his caste, but he goes by this name (his actual name is Ahmed), and the Malik clan/caste are predominantly Sunni, at least that is my understanding, of which Shaykh al-Badawī as he is affectionately remembered, is considered quite a revered saint... As a very devout Christian myself, Malik & I have had such amazing conversations over the years, about our respective faiths, both him & his team. I have long standing friendships with at least 20 other guys in Islamabad, Lahore, Multan, etc...

Early in my interaction with Malik, my nephew, who is a pretty seriously sought after videographer around the globe, was spending a lot of time in several nations in the middle east. He made a video to reveal to other Americans, just how identical the average American family is to any Muslim family... not in their outer world, maybe, but their inner one... we ALL want safety, security, we want to feed our families, see our children laugh, we want to see them grow up to become individuals of merit & meaning, we'd like to work ourselves at something that contributes to the greater good of others & ourselves, we want to experience passionate, life altering love with a woman we trust implicitly, we want to have a really cool dog... you know what I mean? It may just be random "stuff" but it is the substance, the warp & woof on the tapestry of life.

Janssen's film caused me to begin to evaluate, not only MY attitude towards the faith of Allah, but the predominant American mindset & worldview of the Muslim family of various national alliances. And two guys, Ravi Zacharias & Vishal Mangalwadi, both Indian, I discovered in my voyage of discovery; they changed my life & my worldview, they are primary voices in my philosophy, although Ravi died last year... But I discovered some very disturbing realities in both the broader culture here in America, but more importantly, in my own heart, & not based on truth, not in alignment with those things most assuredly believed by myself. And this stupidity has been formed apart from knowledge & the truth - the Muslim faith has been portrayed 99.999% of the time by the example one sees acted out by extremist's; it's not a true Muslim's faith. They do the same thing within the Christian faith, with Christianity all the time & it is anything but an accurate depiction of what I believe, so I know the harm that is done by just accepting what we are presented with visually in entertainment & politically... I become very... impatient with MOST forms of extremism & I do not apologize for that, I don't like it in my own Baptist faith or any other... so much harm comes from ignoring our sacred texts & following them as we are given the ability to so do... Shaykh al-Badawī is revered by Sunni' who honor saints... and isn't he Egypt's #1 saint? There is even a resort, on the Nile, in the Giza district that bears his name...

Anyway, sorry, I DO go on sometimes, LOL... I make it a point to seek out my brothers of a differing faith as often as I can, because so much harm has & continues to be done because of the actions of a very minuscule portion of all those others that are simply amazing & beautiful human beings, very, very much the same as I am & who I would love to have in my community, working on things to make the world a place of wonder & beauty...

I think it's against the rules, but I am going to post the link to that video my nephew did & I hope anyone who reads this novel takes the moments to watch it... there is no dialogue, it is just random footage of people, but it still, every time I watch it, blows me away... It causes me to wonder, what other lies might I be buying into that are not serving me or my Creator? Sorry, guys, if this kind of meditation is not considered good form here, I am 50+ years old, my life has been mostly bad choices but God has been good to me & I am still walking around & breathing, against all expectations, LMAO... and so I try to share the things I know to be true ^ that will make a difference... somebody once said, "He who has ears to hear, let him hear..."

Badawi is not a saint. We don't have saints. We have pious people, martyrs and good people. He was a pious sufist. He was buried in Tanta ( a famous Egyptian city near my own hometown, Alexandria.) There is a huge mosque bearing his name there. I once prayed in it. Thanks so much for clarifying some points in your comment.

Harry Hole

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
452 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thank you very much my friend

Downloaded
254.8 GB
Uploaded
350.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you very much for this! Are you planning on making anymore like this one?

sandyss18

Downloaded
43.4 GB
Uploaded
71.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Its huge and so comprehensives
must have taken tons of hard work to compile. thanks a lot

goguvangogh

Downloaded
220.7 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Guess you deserve a truck full of scotch for this! Thx man!

Ginooooo

Downloaded
17.7 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Perfect silent AIO . thanks !

phil22261

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
216.9 GB
Uploaded
3.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Awesome collection thank you for the share

lemonballs

Downloaded
93.1 GB
Uploaded
92.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
This is awesome mate. Superb work and many thanks!

cute0angel0

Downloaded
30.1 GB
Uploaded
9.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thanks so much .nice work

The_Unforgiven

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
359.2 GB
Uploaded
10 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I thank you very much kind sir

Last edited:

NobleWolf

Downloaded
196.3 GB
Uploaded
33.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
This looks like it will be fun

yohanju

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
123.9 GB
Uploaded
105.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Nice Collection Your the one Boss Grim

stokim1234

Downloaded
11.6 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
wow friend , this is one of the hardest work i ever seen , amazing+++++
Big thanks!!

Marcelous88

Downloaded
18.7 GB
Uploaded
155.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Outstanding!!!! Hands down the best and most intuitive collection of it's type. The sheer amount of work you do to provide content for us goes way above and beyond. I congratulate you on a job done superbly and meticulously! You have my complete appreciation and respect! If there is ever anything I can do for you big or small, you need only ask.