Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Grimbahir-TeamOS WPI

Mr Grimbahir

🔰 OS Forge Master - May he rest in peace 🔰
âš¡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
Great release! A must have for every new windows installation and not only. Just a (very) small bug. Sometimes even if an app is installed is not marked with the green sign (for example IObit Driver Booster)
It has to do with the installer (minstall) itself.

Tonee Lim

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2 TB
Uploaded
21.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
:h:Wowza :clap:!!!....TNX for this share Mr. Grimbahir...just the stuff I need - just got reinstalled...let's give this baby a spin :rofl: :h:

h.marpudi

Banned
Downloaded
280.6 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Huge but useful one. Thankyou for sharing your work with the community,good job appreciated. keep up the good work.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
First, I would like to thank you for your suggestions. Second, I was planning to make a short description, but I ignored the idea at the eleventh hour. I thought it would take too much time. Third, when you download it, you can copy the contents of the iso and u can delete the programs you don't need using the menu options. I will take all your suggestions into consideration.
Mate, here are some apps: . These are portable, but many are open source and are used. Example: Sumatra PDF, DUMO, etc.

Mr Grimbahir

âš¡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
Mate, here are some apps: . These are portable, but many are open source and are used. Example: Sumatra PDF, DUMO, etc.
I have releases a collection before containing these ports. Check them. You are really helpful. Thanks.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
I have releases a collection before containing these ports. Check them. You are really helpful. Thanks.
Actually I use these on most of my systems, and also the LibreKey ones. These are fast too. Thanks for being open to suggestions. :)

Mr Grimbahir

âš¡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
Actually I use these on most of my systems, and also the LibreKey ones. These are fast too. Thanks for being open to suggestions. :)
Considering the fact that this is my wpi collection, I will try to update it completely and correct any mistakes made. All suggestions are welcomed. Thanks so much.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Considering the fact that this is my wpi collection, I will try to update it completely and correct any mistakes made. All suggestions are welcomed. Thanks so much.
I am sorry. I think I came out wrong here. What I was suggesting is this:
I was suggesting for your own collection you can add some apps from here. By adding I also mean use it yourself. What you have given to community here is more than anyone else would have even started to think. Also, when I said I use most, was to introduce you to the portable apps platform (unless you already are aware of).
Finally, there is no mistake in your collection. Your work is cool as well as spelndour. If anyone (including me) is even cimplaining, that individual needs to keep shut and understand the hard work and time you gave. Not complain or whine.

Again sorry if I sounded rude or wrong here. I had no intention of it. Trust me mate. Finally, really thanks, for such a wonderful commit for the people you did. :cool:

BillyBobby

Downloaded
18.1 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you very much for this, just started the DL but have been looking for a current WPI that is in English for a good while, Many thanks

BillyBobby

Downloaded
18.1 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you very much for this, just started the DL but have been looking for a current WPI that is in English for a good while, Many thanks
Will seed this for 6-9 months, you've done an amazing job and all my selected installs went like butter without my presence, Thanks again months

styldre

D4D Styldre
Downloaded
96 GB
Uploaded
3.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
What a Job.
Thanks you. Wow! ??

Toadiller

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
404.2 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
my stars thats a lot of programs, I havent seen that many since LastXP.

i love this :h:

prakashsinghavi

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
111.1 GB
Uploaded
356.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
very important and useful wpi

Harry Hole

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
458.5 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Great work one to have in the drawer I think ?

Serialkey07

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
86.5 GB
Uploaded
71.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you very much sir.

pulk3ro

Downloaded
93.7 GB
Uploaded
75.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Nice work , it's a must have for sure i will seed as longest possible, thanks for the work and sharing

seaneyboy287

Downloaded
13 GB
Uploaded
456.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
This is so good what a guy Thankyou MR Grimbahir Great collection of Apps very useful Thanks for your time to upload and sharing this with us this will help me out a lot. Thanks again mate

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
I am still seesing it, and happy to be doing so. But might be away for a week, may be. Although have seeded only 40GB yet, still it is the highest till date. :cool:

Mr Grimbahir

âš¡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
I am still seesing it, and happy to be doing so. But might be away for a week, may be. Although have seeded only 40GB yet, still it is the highest till date. :cool:
Thanks so much for seeding. Have fun.

bretthtml

Downloaded
101.4 GB
Uploaded
104.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thank you so much for all your hard work