- 51.7 GB
- 13.1 TB
Guitar Pro is an advanced and comprehensive software solution whose primary function is to help improve user guitar skills, even if the user is a novice or an experienced player, providing a user with all the essential tools to generate great-sounding music. With the tool, users can edit multiple track tablatures for guitar, bass, and other instruments using this application, which also features a guitar tuner and finger positioning instructions.
The program's interface is very intuitive and appealing, making it very easy to work with. Nonetheless, it is generally advisable that the user has some basic knowledge of how to read a tablature and how to understand music rhythm. The application enables a user to create and edit guitar tablatures, but it can also be used for other fretted instruments. Guitar Pro includes all the necessary tools to assist the user when practicing, namely a "Chord Engine," a "Tuner," "Guitar Fretboard," and a "Scale Engine." Moreover, it offers audio samples and effects for multiple guitar types, as well as countless other instruments, such as piano, drums, or strings.
Thanks to the ability to import and export files, supporting a variety of input formats, for instance, MIDI, ASCII, MusicXML, PowerTab or TablEdit, users can fully use pre-existing music sheets, from the Internet or other sources. Besides, the user has access to Guitar Pro's sheet library, which can be used and altered to improve the user's skills.
The main interface of Guitar Pro provides a user with several retractable panels disposed around the music sheet, each with their function. As such, users can work with symbols, add or remove them from a score in the "Edition Panel." The "Instrument Panel" allows the user to adjust the parameters for the song, while the "Effects Panel" helps the user apply numerous sound effects and amp modelizations. Users can also use the "Mastering Panel," the "Chords Panel," or the "Lyrics Panel."
Guitar Pro is a professional utility that offers extensive features and options to enhance user music writing and playing abilities, enabling him to become a great artist.
- New modern and more user-friendly interface;
- Performance and ease of use;
- Compatible with high-resolution screens (Retina and HD) and touch screens;
- Quality of the score's design;
- New musical notation elements
- Notation includes golpe, pick scrape, and dead slap;
- Tablature for all tracks;
- Connect own guitar to Guitar Pro;
- Polyphonic tuner;
- New instrument banks (the dobro, flamenco, manouche, and 7-string nylon guitars, the electric sitar, fretless bass, jazz double bass, accordions, mellotron, harmonicas, bagpipe, new synthesizers, and drum machines);
- Choose between mono and stereo sounds for all acoustic instruments, as well as add an automatic specialization to drumkits;
- Simplified audio adjustments from over 1000 presets combining a soundbank and an effects chain;
- Mixing MIDI/RSE the tracks that use MIDI tones with others that use RSE tones;
- Virtual fretboard and keyboard (guitar, bass, banjo, and piano) windows are resizable;
- Lock user files to prevent any accidental modification;
- New audio-export formats MP3, FLAC and Ogg formats are available when exporting RSE (Realistic Sound Engine) tracks;
- Export all tracks separately in a single operation;
- Imports and exports in MIDI and MusicXML formats have been improved for better compatibility between Guitar Pro and other musical software programs.
What is new in version 7.5 (Released on October 07, 2019):
Click & edit!
Click & edit!
- A major new feature for score editing. All users need to do now is click on the following elements of the score to edit them: title, clef, key signature, tempo, sections, tuning, chords, triplet feel, fermata,...
- The browser lists all Guitar Pro files available on user hard disk or in a specific folder. The search box, together with the visual and audio preview, allow finding the data user are looking for quickly.
- The browser also offers immediate access to the entire mySongBook collection (on subscription) or files purchased on the website. Access a free new "Tab of the Day" every day.
- The tuning window has been completely redesigned to make it more intuitive and easy to use. Now customize the tunings of user Guitar Pro 7 tracks string by string in a single click.
- The MIDI import window now offers many settings for the user to get higher-quality Guitar Pro files: track merging, importing onto existing data, quantization, choice of notation, and sound, preview...
- The batch converter allows user to convert all its Guitar Pro 1 to 6 files (.gtp,.gp3,.gp4,.gp5,.gpx) into Guitar Pro 7 (.gp) format. Choose the folder (and subfolders, if any) containing the files to convert. The original files are not deleted.
- The Guitar Pro 7 features have been extended to include tablature editing for 9- and 10-string guitars. The chord diagrams and the fretboard also adapt to those instruments. Thus, Guitar Pro 7 now makes it possible to edit tablatures for 3- to 10-string instruments.
- Guitar Pro's audio rendering makes use of a library that includes over 200 realistic instrument sounds, which allows a user to fine-tune the sounds of the tracks in its compositions exactly as wish. The accuracy of the soundbanks has been improved for the following instrument families: strings, woodwinds, brass, percussion, and ukulele.
- With the drums view, the user can choose to display the drum-kit components above each notehead on the score preview. If user like writing own drum tracks in tablature with MIDI numbers, these are detailed on the bottom part of the window so they can be selected quickly without the need to memorize MIDI numbers.
- The tool converts a single-staff track into a two-staff record and vice versa.
OS: Microsoft Windows® 7 SP1, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10 (both 32 & 64-bit).
RAM: 4 GB;
HDD: 2 GB;
Dispaly: 960 x 720 pixels;
1. Kindly read "Readme.txt" file given in download zip file;
Virus free! 100% clean!
All credits go SamuRa1 to who made and shared the preactivated version with us!
in collaboration with TeamOS
Download links - version 7.5.3 Build 1734 (Size: 866.56 MB):