Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

guys help just asking can i remove i cloud of any MacBook using usb format clean delete all files on storage device of any MacBook

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhert

Downloaded
185.1 GB
Uploaded
210.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
guys help just asking can i remove i cloud of any MacBook using usb format clean delete all files on storage device of any MacBook

Jerry Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
69 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
368 (420)
Member for 9 years
This has nothing to do with bug and issues.
Moved to Help and request section.
Consider that we are mostly a windows forum but many of the members are using also Mac so I think someone will help you.
Good luck.

pleiadians

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
188.8 GB
Uploaded
713.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Sign out of your icloud account first before you delete or format anything, otherwise the next user could run into issues, even after a format or wipe. After you sign out you can use a mac system reset to wipe the computer. If it's a solid state drive than that should do, if it's a spinning drive you might feel you need to wipe it but reinstalling a macos on an empty drive could be an issue.

bhert

Downloaded
185.1 GB
Uploaded
210.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Sign out of your icloud account first before you delete or format anything, otherwise the next user could run into issues, even after a format or wipe. After you sign out you can use a mac system reset to wipe the computer. If it's a solid state drive than that should do, if it's a spinning drive you might feel you need to wipe it but reinstalling a macos on an empty drive could be an issue.
already forgot the password can't log in can't log out i cloud already fogt passwrd all question its posible to format and reinstall o.s mac

pleiadians

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
188.8 GB
Uploaded
713.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
It depends on the version of macos and the hardware. It is possible to wipe and reinstall older mac but I'm not sure so much about the newer models. If you don't sign out of the icloud, the device may be locked on reinstall. You will need to check for your specific os and device. There is no problem wiping the old system and installing a new one in itself, it's the activation afterwards that could catch you out.

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
93.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
271 (279)
Member for 7 years
no action in over a month thread completed!

Status
Not open for further replies.