Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Hacked-- Urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xdevilived666

Downloaded
26.1 GB
Uploaded
12.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hi, not even two days after installing this
https://teamos-hkrg.com/threads/predators-killers-windows-10-x64-pro-incl-office-2019-19041-844-by-teamos.144552/#post-724029

My google account was hacked and it was done from windows with my same desktop name. Not sure where the keylogger cam from, but the people doing it used my google account to change my password and buy expensive apps that did weekly charges on playstore. Needless to say, i want to delete my account here as I dont trust these torrents anymore. How would I do so?

Last edited by a moderator:

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
331 (350)
Member for 10 years
Wait on @Jerry_Xristos or other help..

We dont delete accounts.. Just log off

I suggest now to change your email address and password here..

Elzeger

Downloaded
86.9 GB
Uploaded
76.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
It´s very important turn on two factors security in google accounts!!

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Predators Killers Windows 10 has Defender removed. Did you replace it with another anti-virus app?

lunchtime

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
934.6 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say this had to do with something OP did on his own without any defender / av installed and got compromised that way.
I've downloaded and installed countless OS and soft from this forum, and never has anything sus happened or malware/av thrown a fit (except known cases like hwid).

Sorry to hear you got hacked. I'd be extremely surprised if any of the preloaded software on that torrent was malicious. As far as I've seen on preloaded OS, esp from Jerry is that it's all good baby. I've installed Jerry's OSs on laptops, my personal PC, hell even a work PC one time that would've had actual valuable stuff on it worth stealing lol.
Hopefully you can get your accounts back, and start using 2FA to secure your accounts and VPNs to protect your net traffic! It is 2021 after-all, there's some sneaky things that can slip their way into your computer... Defender stops majority of them, and any lightweight av / malware soft should do the rest when coupled with a VPN. I don't have a single online account with anything that isn't secured behind 2FA (use Authy!)

It's a pain in the arse for sure, but I'm sure google will help you out since your account is likely associated with your phone number and all that, no? Unless your phone was what got compromised to access your google accounts. Have you checked haveibeenpwned.com lately? You can see if your email or passwords have been seen on the darkweb / pastebins / in known clearnet breaches. I for sure have a couple compromised emails and passwords, but changing to a new secure password and enabling 2FA solves that problem.

"Came from computer with my same computer name" Is a little sus... Do you have TeamViewer or some other Remote program installed?

Last edited:

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
65.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
361 (412)
Member for 9 years
Sorry to hear that buddy, but I don't think that has to do with my build
Everything I upload here its virus free and no one else had complained for such an issue.
As you have seen at the description this build is without windows defender..............................did you have install any antivirus program?
All the programs I use are also virus free and I use them in my pc's a long time now without a problem
There is no way you have been hacked from my build to its original state its something you had add later on (program)
Besides it could have happened from your router if you are using the WIFI its easy to be hacked especially if your SSID is visible its 2 minutes job without any special knowledge.
It could have happened also from your mobile phone, you are using the WIFI at your mobile don't you?
Check the programs you have used and your router....................
Did you use any usb or an external hard disc?

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10975 (10975)
Member for 8 years
Sorry to hear that buddy, but I don't think that has to do with my build
Everything I upload here its virus free and no one else had complained for such an issue.
As you have seen at the description this build is without windows defender..............................did you have install any antivirus program?
All the programs I use are also virus free and I use them in my pc's a long time now without a problem
There is no way you have been hacked from my build to its original state its something you had add later on (program)
Besides it could have happened from your router if you are using the WIFI its easy to be hacked especially if your SSID is visible its 2 minutes job without any special knowledge.
It could have happened also from your mobile phone, you are using the WIFI at your mobile don't you?
Check the programs you have used and your router....................
Did you use any usb or an external hard disc?
Nothing to do with your build. Sad got hacked from something else. His own fault if no AV installed.

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
49.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
241 (248)
Member for 7 years
let me guess you save your login info in chrome??? that thing is garbage poor security and a memory hogg!!

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
50 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Just gotta say it. Where we work and most live, we share a server with approx. 16 workstations and an alternate 4 for admin / IT maintenance. We download OS's and applications from here using our own IP address then bringing the software to the shelter (s) for people to use. This includes custom OS Builds such as the above mentioned. There are right now 3 private users using this OS that we installed for them with AV / Firewall , Adobe products and darn near what ever they want. And countless others with many many apps for others. All from this site. We use 2FA always from our home here, and ALWAYS at the shelter (s). Not once have we been flagged with even a phishing alert due to our continuous monitoring and limiting how many can be online at any given time. The only reason our account exists here is because of the very adroit and professional courtesies practiced here. We're constantly in flux at the shelter(s) obviously with countless people who use our server for online government and personal use. Sets the bar pretty darn high for any alternate sites we allow access to. Just our opinion and two cents added. We're sorry for your ID Theft and hacking situation. Good luck on your recoveries. :)

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
49.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
241 (248)
Member for 7 years
Just gotta say it. Where we work and most live, we share a server with approx. 16 workstations and an alternate 4 for admin / IT maintenance. We download OS's and applications from here using our own IP address then bringing the software to the shelter (s) for people to use. This includes custom OS Builds such as the above mentioned. There are right now 3 private users using this OS that we installed for them with AV / Firewall , Adobe products and darn near what ever they want. And countless others with many many apps for others. All from this site. We use 2FA always from our home here, and ALWAYS at the shelter (s). Not once have we been flagged with even a phishing alert due to our continuous monitoring and limiting how many can be online at any given time. The only reason our account exists here is because of the very adroit and professional courtesies practiced here. We're constantly in flux at the shelter(s) obviously with countless people who use our server for online government and personal use. Sets the bar pretty darn high for any alternate sites we allow access to. Just our opinion and two cents added. We're sorry for your ID Theft and hacking situation. Good luck on your recoveries. :)
lol I'm sure it's user error and his own fault 100%... I never had an issue with modded oses from here or other sources!

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10975 (10975)
Member for 8 years