Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked help!... ''hit and runs'' issue.. dont get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

m003m

Downloaded
16.6 GB
Uploaded
23.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
hi...

just re-logged-in,... been told ive got ''hit and runs''... was seeding these since over a month...

what up with that, dont get it...

if i understand correctly you must seed for 3 days or 1:1 ratio...

didnt get the 1:1 ratio, nothing i can do about it, but been seeding active for a month and only showing over a day seedtime... ??

im using Tixati and everything seemed fine there...

thanks

Yash Dedhia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
139.4 GB
Uploaded
677.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
@m003m tracker sometimes takes time to update.. Please continue seeding if you have for 3days straight it should go up everything is fine here.. for more info please read this

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11421 (11421)
Member for 8 years
Seeding for a month? Really? >> Also looks like you are seeding only part files. The whole torrent with ALL files needs to seed. >>

Last edited:

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
People often claim that they are seeding when in fact they are not.
This image shows you what to look at in your torrent client to find out if you are REALLY seeding.
This image comes from qBittorrent but you should be able to get the same information from Tixati.
The most important thing is that the tracker is shown as "Working". If you do not see that then you are not seeding.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Having a torrent loaded into your torrent client for a month is not the same as seeding for a month.
If your client is not actually running then it can't be seeding.
To maximise seeding time you should configure your torrent client to start automatically when your OS starts. Have you done that?

For Stardock, the torrent size is 32MB but you have downloaded 100MB.
For Windows fonts, the torrent size is 135MB but you have downloaded 153MB.
How did that happen?
I think that you need to investigate a little further at your end because there is no evidence of a problem here.

Last edited:

m003m

Downloaded
16.6 GB
Uploaded
23.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Seeding for a month? Really? >> Also looks like you are seeding only part files. The whole torrent with ALL files needs to seed. >>
yes, thats what im saying... (screen 1) these have been im my torrent sofware on seed mode for a month, im asking why this would show only 1,5 days.... (screen 2) thats not under-downloaded, thats over downloaded, because i got start11 3 times, the OS only once and changed the name of the 3rd one so it started to redowload parly until i moved the file and force check it... i fully downloaded them and intalled them and i still have these files, the issue isnt there.

m003m

Downloaded
16.6 GB
Uploaded
23.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
People often claim that they are seeding when in fact they are not.
This image shows you what to look at in your torrent client to find out if you are REALLY seeding.
This image comes from qBittorrent but you should be able to get the same information from Tixati.
The most important thing is that the tracker is shown as "Working". If you do not see that then you are not seeding.
ya, understand that, that not the case here, ive got 3 hitNrun not 40, i just wanna fix the issue....

what im saying is that these torrent were working and "in seeding mode" with no limits and max setting and super-seeding mode

the answer to your difference in number on your other post...
...because i got start11 3 times, the OS only once and changed the name of the 3rd one so it started to redowload parly until i moved the file and force check it... i fully downloaded them and intalled them and i still have these files, the issue isnt there.

i can reseed them, just wanna find out what up so that this doesnt happend on the other torrents in the future.

m003m

Downloaded
16.6 GB
Uploaded
23.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
@m003m tracker sometimes takes time to update.. Please continue seeding if you have for 3days straight it should go up everything is fine here.. for more info please read this
ya, not the issue, ive seeded for a month strait and then stopped because even if all active, no limits etc, nothing was moving so i fugured out that nobody was leeching that anymore... this was 2 months ago, doubt that the counter got a 2 months lag..lol

just dont get the issue and i dont feel its tixati... more something like TeamOS is not downloading from me for some reason... like im not in the list or whatever.

also, thats an OS ive downloaded, so there was was a full machine re-install with that OS, so maybe its a machineID issue or something like that... cause the .torrent and files were there on full active setting from tixati, so i mean "leechable", just seems they were not leeched... if that make sense.

Yash Dedhia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
139.4 GB
Uploaded
677.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
@m003m this is only happening to you please try changing your client to qbittorrent or utorrent & let us know.. there is no issue from team os side everything is working fine here..

m003m

Downloaded
16.6 GB
Uploaded
23.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
@m003m this is only happening to you please try changing your client to qbittorrent or utorrent & let us know.. there is no issue from team os side everything is working fine here..
ya, and also how is it possible that i have 3 hitNrun when ive downloaded only 3 file (1.9gigs) and uploaded 5.4gigs, so a ratio of near 3x from what the system is also saying.

i dont know but seems to me that the 2 cannot be possible together and the the math dont add up somewhere, no...???

m003m

Downloaded
16.6 GB
Uploaded
23.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
ya, i see these screenshots but heres another one... how is it possible that i have 3 hitNrun when ive downloaded only 3 file (1.9gigs) and uploaded 5.4gigs, so a ratio of near 3x from what the system is also saying, dont know but seems to me that the 2 cannot be possible together and the math just dont add up somewhere, so its an issue with the TeamOS system, internal communication or wathever, how can you hitNrun on a 3x positive ratio?... i mean, i either seeded next to nothing or 3 times what ive downloaded, cant be both.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
what im saying is that these torrent were working and "in seeding mode" with no limits and max setting and super-seeding mode

the answer to your difference in number on your other post...
...because i got start11 3 times, the OS only once and changed the name of the 3rd one so it started to redowload parly until i moved the file and force check it...
You have posted several images but none of them show anything useful. (Lookimg is our preferred image hosting site, not Imgur)
If you want to show us what's happening then show an image of Tixati, but only if it shows something really useful.
Hint: You have yet to show us an image that proves that you are seeding any of the torrents in question, or how long you have seeded them.

Do not use super seeding mode. It's purpose is to minimise the amount of data that you upload.
Super seeding mode has its uses for people on metered connections but it is not appropriate for most of us, most of the time.
It is designed primarily for use on initial uploads, not seeding back.
It slows down uploading and therefore can reduce the amount of upload you see when seeding back your downloads.
If you want a detailed description of how it works then Google it.

You should be able to change the name of a torrent without causing it to download again.
You do it by changing the name of the torrent from within your client, not in Windows Explorer.
I do it all the time in qBittorrent. I think you can do it in uTorrent too.
If you can't do it with Tixati then it might be time to change your client.

just dont get the issue and i dont feel its tixati... more something like TeamOS is not downloading from me for some reason... like im not in the list or whatever.
TeamOS is unusual for a private torrent site in that it does not have lists of banned or approved torrent clients.
I am a member at several sites where Tixati is banned.
The most common reason for a ban is that it does not reliably report its statistics to the tracker.
If a client sends bad stats, or fails to communicate correctly in any way, then you probably won't be aware of it.
It will only become apparent if the tracker stats do not match your expectations.
I use qBittorrent because it is the only client I have found that is accptable to all the sites I belong to.

TeamOS does not download from you; other users do that.

If our tracker reports that a particular torrent on a particular client has only been connected for 1.5 days, then I believe it.
We have no reason to suspect that there is a problem with the tracker.
If there was a real problem then we would have lots of complaints, as we did when the tracker went down. Right now we only have yours.

I'll give you the chance to make one more reply.
If you don't move things forward then I'll lock the thread because we are getting nowhere.

m003m

Downloaded
16.6 GB
Uploaded
23.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
What i m trying to show is that ive uploaded 5.4Gb... not 375Mb

a section of the teamOS system gets it right and another doesnt... i should not have any hitNrun.

on my profile, one page is saying (ratio)24% and the other is saying (ratio)284%,... cant be both... therefore thats a system issue... thats how math works.

You can see that right under my user name, the same as on yours (uploaded and ratio)

here again directly on my profile...

i know teamOS isnt downloading from me, i understand torrents, still its monitoring the thing... there might be something with Tixati, but the fact is that ive uploaded 5.4Gb, not 375Mb doesnt change that and i should not be marked as having any hitNruns as ive uploaded 3 times to other what i took.

Superseed mode... OK

i didnt change the name of the torrent, well i did too, but it redownloaded because i moved it.

about the tracker reporting 1.5 days... you tracker is reporting 11mb+336mb+27mb=5400mb, so clearly you tracker failed math... lol ;-)

your system is showing that ive downloaded 5.4gb, so it just dont had up with these hitNrun, so remove them, its as simple as that, my account isnt complex, ive only downloaded 3 things ever. (a 4th now, we'll see if that one make issues, then we can fix it)

the fact is that theres an issue with your system or with your system regarding tixati... you can ignore it, that would be if you really dont wanna make the effort, blindly believing the system and are really bad at math then leave the issue there... or you can just acknowledge it and eventually fix it.

Last edited:

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
You have not uploaded 5.4GB. It only looks that way because all new members are given 5GB of upload credit to get them strarted.
Your "real" upload is 375MB.
The first thing I told you was to look carefully at Tixati to see what's really going on.
If you had done that then you would have seen that you have only uploaded 375GB.
If you do it now then you may well see just how much seed time you really have.

I really don't like the tone of your last sentances, especially from a new site member. I was being helpful and patient up till then, but no longer.

This is at an end. There is nothing wrong with your stats.
I don't want to hear any more about it. Not even "OK".

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11421 (11421)
Member for 8 years
This is completed now. Nonsense. @m003m good luck. Try another tracker maybe. 600,000 + members and you have issues. Hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.