Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Help needed please

Status
Not open for further replies.

VikingSimon

Downloaded
85 GB
Uploaded
121.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Morning everybody, I have an internal drive, it suddenly stopped showing in File Manager, it shows in Disk Defrag and Device Manager, but not where its meant to, I do not know what to do. Any help would be appreciated. :)

detroitdogg

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
341.2 GB
Uploaded
4.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
If your internal hard drive is not showing up, it might be because it is not initialized or it needs formatting. Make sure your disk is properly connected to the motherboard with the SATA cable. Your HDD might also not be visible in Windows 10 due to some BIOS settings.

VikingSimon

Downloaded
85 GB
Uploaded
121.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks for the reply, it shows in Defrag and Device manager, I'm using Windows 8.1, and the drive is visible in BIOS. I even removed the driver in Device Manager and did a reboot, that didn't fix it.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Mr Grimbahir

🔰 OS Forge Master - May he rest in peace 🔰
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
According to the details you have provided, I can assume that your internal drive is online and works well. The problem is that you cannot access it in the file manager. In most cases, this results from the drive not having a "letter". You should assign a letter to the drive. Keep me updated.

detroitdogg

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
341.2 GB
Uploaded
4.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
right click file manager and go to disk management. find the drive that is not showing up in file manager, right click and initialize the drive. then you should be able to open it in file manager. Each BIOS is different. use google for help

VikingSimon

Downloaded
85 GB
Uploaded
121.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Oh wow Detroit, that fixed it, it was so simple to do too, I'll remember that for next time, thank you so much. :clap:

Mr Grimbahir

🔰 OS Forge Master - May he rest in peace 🔰
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio