Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked help request for a customization By @FBConan :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordofheaven

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
492 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Good evening friends ,

Could you explain to me how to have the same bar and the icons that there is at the bottom of the wallpaper this is possible step by step please?

here is the link in question : [By @FBConan]

Last edited by a moderator:

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
@lordofheaven

:rr: Please use only Lookimg or Gifyu for posting images.

Do's & Don'ts [ Attention Everyone] says:

-Asking about how to customize OS from staff members, or uploaders is not allowed , Google for it.

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
@lordofheaven This program is called Winstepp Nexus Dock and there is a free version as well as a paid version on this site if I remember well (search for more). In general, those apps are called App docks and you can find many different ones, most of them free. Google about it from more info. Btw those questions are better asked in the thread where you saw the image. Any modder will be glad to help. Btw I edited your image to be in accordance with our rules but as @Charlie_Grimes said, in the future use our approved image hosting sites.

-------------------------------------
Let's not be so... strict. This is not really a windows customization question. For the image you are right but everyone sometimes deserves a chance. If they keep doing it wrong then yes, let's close threads :)

Since there is nothing else here to add, the thread will remain close.

Status
Not open for further replies.