Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Help With Pae For Windows Xp Sp3

Status
Not open for further replies.

drsquba07

Downloaded
6.2 GB
Uploaded
2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Hello All I was wondering if there is any known add-on for nlite that would allow pae to be set and working properly before I install windows? Or is there any known copy of xp sp3 with pae already added and enabled floating around somewhere i have tried searching here and also got about 80 pages deep on google and all i keep finding is the pae Medicines itself only reason i ask this is cause i would like to go back to using xp but want it to see and use all 16gb of ram and 3gb of vram.

I know server 2003 can see and use the ram and vram but the copy i have wont let me install my video driver on it and i tried searching for the driver but only find xp 64 bit or server 2003 64 bit, the driver in question is for a msi nvidia geforce gt 780 3gb video card. I have no problem using server 2003 if i can just get the video driver to work for it

Any and all help would be much appreciated

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10980 (10980)
Member for 8 years
Try whit WinToHDD

drsquba07

Downloaded
6.2 GB
Uploaded
2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Try whit WinToHDD
thank you will give that a go and see what happens

drsquba07

Downloaded
6.2 GB
Uploaded
2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
have tried the wintohdd with no success so now i am looking for xp with sp3 and the pae switch already installed or a modified nvidia driver for my msi geforce gtx 780 3gb video card. if anyone can help with getting this card to work in server 2003 or help with finding xp sp3 with pae installed so i can see and use all or most of my 16gb ram and 3gb vram

YouDummyZiggy

Downloaded
96.7 GB
Uploaded
179.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
try looking for the file Gamersky-WindowsXP_64G_RAM.7z online

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
331 (350)
Member for 10 years
Hello All I was wondering if there is any known add-on for nlite that would allow pae to be set and working properly before I install windows? Or is there any known copy of xp sp3 with pae already added and enabled floating around somewhere i have tried searching here and also got about 80 pages deep on google and all i keep finding is the pae Medicines itself only reason i ask this is cause i would like to go back to using xp but want it to see and use all 16gb of ram and 3gb of vram.

I know server 2003 can see and use the ram and vram but the copy i have wont let me install my video driver on it and i tried searching for the driver but only find xp 64 bit or server 2003 64 bit, the driver in question is for a msi nvidia geforce gt 780 3gb video card. I have no problem using server 2003 if i can just get the video driver to work for it

Any and all help would be much appreciated
Just one question you using 32 bits ?
Of memory
Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows XP SP1: 4 GB physical, 4 GB usable (with PAE).
Windows XP SP2, Windows XP SP3: 4 GB physical, between 3 and 3.5 GB usable (with PAE).
Windows Vista: 4 GB physical, maximum 3.12 GB usable (with PAE).
Windows Vista SP1: 4 GB physical, maximum 3.12 GB usable (with PAE), 4 GB displayed.

drsquba07

Downloaded
6.2 GB
Uploaded
2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Just one question you using 32 bits ?
Of memory
Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows XP SP1: 4 GB physical, 4 GB usable (with PAE).
Windows XP SP2, Windows XP SP3: 4 GB physical, between 3 and 3.5 GB usable (with PAE).
Windows Vista: 4 GB physical, maximum 3.12 GB usable (with PAE).
Windows Vista SP1: 4 GB physical, maximum 3.12 GB usable (with PAE), 4 GB displayed.
i thought that the other fourms i read said it was possible to see and use above 4gb with either a 64gb Medicines or a 128gb Medicines by a user called dibya i have the patches but last time i tried to implement one it would just blue screen as it required adding to the boot ini file and patching files in system 32 and system 32 drivers

drsquba07

Downloaded
6.2 GB
Uploaded
2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
after some more late night searching i came across a auto patcher that is supposed to work to enable xp x86 to see and use all ram i have installed. will be testing it out later today if does not work i have found my old usb stick with a good clean version of xp sp2 x64 bit and have gathered the latest browsers that work for xp as well as the correct drivers i want to thank everyone that has tried to help me

i am determined to get rid of windows 7 and go back to using xp or server 2003 as the board im running is an asus that supports 16gb ddr2 with a 3gb video card and a 120gb ssd as main drive and 2 500gb sata drives for storage

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10980 (10980)
Member for 8 years
after some more late night searching i came across a auto patcher that is supposed to work to enable xp x86 to see and use all ram i have installed. will be testing it out later today if does not work i have found my old usb stick with a good clean version of xp sp2 x64 bit and have gathered the latest browsers that work for xp as well as the correct drivers i want to thank everyone that has tried to help me

i am determined to get rid of windows 7 and go back to using xp or server 2003 as the board im running is an asus that supports 16gb ddr2 with a 3gb video card and a 120gb ssd as main drive and 2 500gb sata drives for storage
Thanks for the response. Thread completed. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.