Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked high usage of explorer and wsapp - how to solve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

casperyc

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
165.2 GB
Uploaded
378.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
my explorer process is running very high and i can hear the cpf fan running fast, trying to cool down....

what's happening here?
Capture8479aedf3d27249e.png

explorer.png

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
You already ask this in the relevant thread and I gave you a possible solution there! Did you try to disable it?
Also, there is no need to open a new thread! It is enough to reply and be patient for an topic author and other user

Last edited:
R

rockrpr

Cool Down your Explore
1.Go to task manager open startup tab and disable all the program (which you look it should be importent don't be disable)
2.Press keyboard windows+r after that it will open run type msconfig go to service select hide all the microsoft service after that disable all the service
after that restart your pc
3.Defragment your drive
4.Run Diskcleanup your drive

try it

casperyc

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
165.2 GB
Uploaded
378.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
You already ask this in the relevant thread and I gave you a possible solution there! Did you try to disable it?
Also, there is no need to open a new thread! It is enough to reply and be patient!

Yes, sorry.

I thought it might be related to the build, but then I didn't think it was. So the new thread in help centre.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Yes, sorry.

I thought it might be related to the build, but then I didn't think it was. So the new thread in help centre.
I think it is connected with the build.
Anyway, I guess you did not try to disable services with the tools I gave to you in the thread?
Even the member above suggests you the same... and this is even easier

Last edited:

casperyc

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
165.2 GB
Uploaded
378.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Captureb517d19476f417f8.png

Cannot disable it.
Tried to do that using registy. Worked.

But the problem turns into the Explorer (as in the second picture in OP)

Tried DiskCleanup before posting.
SSD - so Defragmentation won't be necessary??

chungs

Downloaded
15.7 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I'm guessing a virus pretending to be a system app... I suggest installing a good antivirus like ESET and full scanning ur machine

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
228.8 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@casperyc this is wat you can do...

what is Appx :
AppX Deployment Service (AppXSVC)
Provides infrastructure support for deploying Store applications.

This service is started on demand and if disabled Store applications will not be deployed to the system, and may not function properly.

How do I disable AppX deployment service AppXSVC?
You can also disable automatic updates via the Store itself to fix AppX Deployment Service (AppXSVC) high CPU usage:

Open Microsoft Store.
On the top-right corner, click on the See more (three horizontal dots)
Select Settings.

Not toggle the switch Update apps automatically to the left to turn off automatic updates.

casperyc

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
165.2 GB
Uploaded
378.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
@casperyc this is wat you can do...

what is Appx :
AppX Deployment Service (AppXSVC)
Provides infrastructure support for deploying Store applications.

This service is started on demand and if disabled Store applications will not be deployed to the system, and may not function properly.

How do I disable AppX deployment service AppXSVC?
You can also disable automatic updates via the Store itself to fix AppX Deployment Service (AppXSVC) high CPU usage:

Open Microsoft Store.
On the top-right corner, click on the See more (three horizontal dots)
Select Settings.

Not toggle the switch Update apps automatically to the left to turn off automatic updates.
Because I am using one of the modded version from this forum (as pointed by the other member who was also looking at the replies), I don’t think Microsoft Store is even installed.

hence I can’t find the store. You method was the first solution when I googled this problem. Unfortunately it couldn’t solve this mistery

thanks though!

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11253 (11253)
Member for 8 years
Because I am using one of the modded version from this forum (as pointed by the other member who was also looking at the replies), I don’t think Microsoft Store is even installed.

hence I can’t find the store. You method was the first solution when I googled this problem. Unfortunately it couldn’t solve this mistery

thanks though!

Try loging in safe modeand then disable optionally you can download some service optimiser tool

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
I guess since its 30 days since the last response, that the issue is resolved so we are closing this. Thanks to all that helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.