Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Hit and Run Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuddyHiggins

Downloaded
43.9 GB
Uploaded
8.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I wanted to start off by saying that this is an amazing site with tons of hard work going into these custom builds.

Now to the actual question.

I have 7 hit and runs on my account because I (not thinking about it) RAR'ed the files, but have since unzipped them but only after they were labeled as hit and runs. I did have to redownload the torrent file itself as they were also deleted off of my torrent clients list because the files were missing(not the OS, just the torrent to get it back in my list). Now that I have them Seeding again will they come off of my account as a hit and run? I have enough upload credit but would prefer not to use it if I didn't have to.

I very rarely post on forums but at the same time don't want to be considered as someone who doesn't help the community!

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11422 (11422)
Member for 8 years
@BuddyHiggins Just keep seeding and they will go away. If not you can contact any SA for further assistance.

BuddyHiggins

Downloaded
43.9 GB
Uploaded
8.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Wow that was quick. Lol.

Thank you. I will continue seeding them!

Status
Not open for further replies.