Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Hit and run

Status
Not open for further replies.

vipnexxt

Downloaded
3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hi guys can anyone tell me why I got warning for hit and run? I download a torrent of 1.6gb and seeded till 5 gb. What am I missing? I would have continued seeding but I formatted that os.

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Are you saying before downloading your upload gb was 0.. its 5 gb now i see but hit and run still 0

vipnexxt

Downloaded
3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Are you saying before downloading your upload gb was 0.. its 5 gb now i see but hit and run still 0
No no i downloaded and then did some seeding then i formatted my pc so i couldnt seed. But i always seed. I don't do like this. Now it is showing 2 hit and run. I don't even know where this is alll comming from

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
There is no mystery here.
You have NOT seeded for over 3 days so you have hit and run warnings.
Look at your profile

All you have to do to fix this "problem" is to seed longer or zap those torrents.

This short tutorial explains why you see hit and run warnings.

That's all there is to say about it.

ryzen3600x

Banned
Downloaded
9.3 GB
Uploaded
6.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
i'm using qbittorrent and for the last 3 downloads i haven't been able to seed yet i have no problems with any other sites

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
i'm using qbittorrent and for the last 3 downloads i haven't been able to seed yet i have no problems with any other sites
The tracker was down for a day recently and earlier this year is was down for a few days. Other than that it has been fine.
It is OK now so if you are not seeding now then look for a problem at your end.

Status
Not open for further replies.