Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Hot Virtual Keyboard 9.4 ::TeamOS::

Tamilkings

TeamOS™🌞
Uploader
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
868.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
237 (238)
Member for 3 years
QQF0ZM.png

P5SNXd.png

Replace Windows On-Screen Keyboard with Hot Virtual Keyboard and start typing like a pro in just minutes!

Hot Virtual Keyboard packs a number of advanced features to make on-screen typing faster, easier, and more accurate. Make full use of your touch-screen or type with a mouse quickly and efficiently!

Key features
Fully customizable look and behavior.
Support of multiple languages and keyboard layouts.
Programmable keys and shortcuts: paste customized text, launch an application,
open a web page, or run macro with a single tap.
Text suggestions to make typing faster and more accurate than ever.
Gestures to quickly type capital letters, spaces, delete words, etc.
An ability to integrate the virtual keyboard into your own system.
Special features for kiosks and payment terminals.
Multi-touch support in Windows 7 and later.

What's New

Improved: The size of the keyboard in the "Edit shortcut icons" window is set to the size of the main on-screen keyboard.
Improved: Handling of active input languages has been improved.

Improved: The information message describing the triggered hotkey has been improved.
Improved: The volume information window has been improved. See also: Audio control actions
Improved: The "Move the on-screen keyboard to a screen border" setting has been replaced with the "Default position" setting. See also: Position settings
You can change this setting for any keyboard in the "Edit Keyboard Type" window. So your keyboards will have different positions on the screen when you switch between them.
The keyboard position changes even if the Lock setting is set.
Changed: The two on-screen keyboard settings "Changes the position of the active window" and "Changes the size of the active window" have been merged into one "Moves and sizes the active window" setting. See also: Position settings
Improved: The on-screen keyboard with the "Moves and sizes the active window" option enabled can now resize maximized windows.
Improved: The Docking setting for the on-screen keyboard now works correctly for web browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Edge) in kiosk mode and full screen mode.
Changed: The "Do not overlap the taskbar" setting has been moved from the expert settings to the Position section of the main settings. The taskbar is taken into account when moving the keyboard to the edge of the screen if this setting is enabled.
Changed: Now the Ctrl-Alt-Del button is not shown by default above the keyboard on the logon screen in Windows 10. You can force this button to be shown using the ShowCAD parameter.
Improved: New key label templates have been added based on the "Segoe MDL2 Assets" font in the "Edit Keyboard Type" window.
Now you can use the <INPUT> tag in the Paste Text action. This tag adds the ability to enter text from the keyboard that will be inserted into the text template.
Changed: The automatic snapping to the edge of the screen when changing the screen resolution has been removed.
Fixed: An issue with the Japanese keyboard (106/109 key) layout has been fixed.
Some other bugfixes and improvements.

P5SnH9.png

QQFTn3.png
QQFf2c.png

QQFhez.png

P5S3Kt.png

See the "Readme" text file.

Supported Operating Systems

Microsoft® Windows® 11 / 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista® / XP
Microsoft Windows Server® 2022 / 2019 / 2016 / 2012 / 2008 / 2003

P5S4L8.png

seed.gif

like.gif

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    12 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 12 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    37e20723c6aa1869c1a6c9ff0c1415320ea29df5
  • Loading…

hakeem130

Downloaded
570.1 GB
Uploaded
19.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank you for this one

m003m

Downloaded
16.6 GB
Uploaded
23.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Cool, thanks a lot for this one... been looking soo many hours down some russian websites rabbit hole and never found it... Ive got some pretty cool theme/interface i made with that, can i just share them here via a google drive link or i need to create a torrent??... (thats the preset files and hundreds of small homemade .bmp)

m003m

Downloaded
16.6 GB
Uploaded
23.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I AM AN IDIOT!... ya, not working... "trial period as expired..." appears after 20 min and its back to trial... thats on a fresh windows intall and blocked with netLimiter 4... tried 3 of the 5 codes too each with win reinstall... im telling you man NEVER found any working version of this software... activation code should be completely disabled anyway.

m003m

Downloaded
16.6 GB
Uploaded
23.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
and btw at least some of these keys are for version 6...

phil22261

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
224.9 GB
Uploaded
3.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
thank you for the share

m003m

Downloaded
16.6 GB
Uploaded
23.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thank you for the share
not working... any luck elsewhere on this?

spunkdrunk

Downloaded
84.4 GB
Uploaded
568 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks so much for your upload!

lazylizard

Downloaded
6.9 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
not working... any luck elsewhere on this?
I have finally found a working one, but I'm too stupid to know how to share it with you and not break any rules.

Jay_Patel78

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
407 GB
Uploaded
5.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I have finally found a working one, but I'm too stupid to know how to share it with you and not break any rules.
Can you pl. share here or with the link?

PsyTom

Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Registered users may post software here -> https://teamos.xyz/forums/registered-users-posts.162/
Official Guidance Tutorial For Uploading & Posting -> https://teamos.xyz/threads/team-os-official-guidance-tutorial-for-uploading-posting-2019.18425/

m003m

Downloaded
16.6 GB
Uploaded
23.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
man i absolutely want it... been looking for it since 5 years, got 15 version, all garbage, comfort keys which is the same software as well... can we find a way to send it, would be crazily appreciated... maybe if you made a rar of it with a password, then uploaded it on you google drive, and pm me that link. ;-)