Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

How Do I Can Find My Collage Gateway User & Password

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silencers

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Somebody know how to do it ??

M4Master

Android Head
Power User
Downloaded
1.5 GB
Uploaded
670.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
32 (32)
Member for 10 years
n2Dlf

:p :p :p :p :p

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
307.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
337 (356)
Member for 10 years
Somebody know how to do it ??
Code:
How Do I Can Find My Collage Gateway User & Password

@Silencers Will you please correct this sentence and describe me this:

1. Are you looking to get username/password to use wifi/wireless through college?
2. Are you looking to get guidance that how to configure wifi at phone/laptop?
3. Are you looking to hack college's wifi username/password?
4. Are you looking to make sure which is your college's gateway wifi/wireless username/password?
5. And what does it mean by User & Password? i thought it would be username.?

Note: If you supposed to Hack wifi password. then this topic not welcome here. try google to get help.
or else search here in > Android > section to see if someone uploaded any tool to hack wifi's password. But do not create request topic regarding this matter.

Lastly, If you're looking to wifi's/wireless login then Each college gateway wifi/wireless has unique username/password by default (or manually who configured by staff) All you need to start Wifi/wireless detection through laptop/phone. Enable wifi/wireless option from laptop/phone and search for wifi/wireless connection/signal. Then you will see usernames in list that detected by laptop/phone (if there is several wifi'es/wireless modem near then all will be detected otherwise only one that your college has been released) That's all. Click at college's gateway username and enter password and it will connect it. Now have a cup of tea or coffee then start reading these Gateway articals maybe you might get solution. Good luck!

Remember: This topic will stay unlocked for next 24 hours to get any legit anwser/question if you have. other then that it will be Lock after 24 hours.

Newbies, Registered Users Not Welcome at this thread to re-anwser or release any botherness.

Regards, SaM

M4Master

Android Head
Power User
Downloaded
1.5 GB
Uploaded
670.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
32 (32)
Member for 10 years
BTW, @Silencers what are you saying ???

you will have to explain/elaborate your problem....

are you saying that you need to get the login id and password of the CAPTIVE PORTAL from where you can access internet ???

as, there is no login id and password for gateway (eventhough there is login prompt at all the routers and gateways for setting up the devices)

so, do you wish to setup the gateway or want the ID's for accessing internet ?

also, are you having CYBEROAM ??

M4Master

Android Head
Power User
Downloaded
1.5 GB
Uploaded
670.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
32 (32)
Member for 10 years
Lastly, If you're looking to wifi's/wireless login then Each college gateway wifi/wireless has unique username/password by default (or manually who configured by staff) All you need to start Wifi/wireless detection through laptop/phone. Enable wifi/wireless option from laptop/phone and search for wifi/wireless connection/signal. Then you will see usernames in list that detected by laptop/phone (if there is several wifi'es/wireless modem near then all will be detected otherwise only one that your college has been released) That's all. Click at college's gateway username and enter password and it will connect it. Now have a cup of tea or coffee then start reading these Gateway articals maybe you might get solution. Good luck!

The login works in 2 different way....

1] the login ID and Password is set by the network administrator for each and every MAC ID so that you don't have to fill the information everytime you want to access internet. The server has a list of all the MAC ID's of registered laptops and mobiles and as soon as the MAC ID is read from the Data Link Layer of the TCP/IP Stack, Internet is enables for that device for the session.

2] a login page appears in which you have to put the details in order to access internet.

so, the solution would differ according to the system the guy's firm is having....

so, i think we should wait for him to answer so that we can proceed :)

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
307.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
337 (356)
Member for 10 years
@M4Master @TheMacGyver Please guys, stick to topic and avoid further adding statements to each other. You are Cool & great natures so let it go man. have fun and be a gentle i know you're. God bless you.:)

@TheMacGyver Yours post has been removed. @M4Master Yours Post has been edited where you've added TheMac's post. Kindly fix these things to have nice talk to each other. :)

so, i think we should wait for him to answer so that we can proceed :)
Like i said, i agree to see his explaination obviously it would be different and i just mentioned few things to insist him if something he supposed to ask regarding that memo.

Thanks for further input that's great that's real great :blush:

Thread moved to solved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.