Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked how many torrents i can seed at one time for seed bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.

nakhru

Banned
Downloaded
38.4 GB
Uploaded
6.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
how many torrents i can seed at one time for seed bonus
whats the maximum limit
currently i am seeding 5 torrents my ratio is low so i will exchange credit and purchase upload then download more to seed more,

Downloaded
6.8 GB
Uploaded
216.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hello
I am currently seed 48 torrents.
I don't think there is a torrent limit for seed.

What you should do is download torrent with Freeleech, those do not count the download only the upload.

And the Freeleech leave it as long as you can to generate points and then exchange them and thus improve the ratio.

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
As many as your PC specs and client can hold :) Our best Uploader I think has about 6400 concurrent torrents.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,327.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 7 years
nakhru there is no limit on how many torrents you will seed. Seed as more as you can.
With 5 torrents seeding don't wait to see any difference with your ratio you get only 5 seed bonus points every hour. Only 5.
I would download enough torrents of small size 20 30 60 100 MB and let them seed with my inactive (if i had you have 7) until i see my ratio increased. The other way is the freeleech torrents that don't cost anything to your ratio but they are over 5 GB each one and you need more disk space.
Think of your possibilities and do the best for you. I am seeding about 3500 torrents and this number increases every day.

Last edited:

nakhru

Banned
Downloaded
38.4 GB
Uploaded
6.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thankyou so much for this information :h: got it :h:
close the thread :D

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,327.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 7 years
Ok we are glad you got it. Remember it is not difficult to fix your ratio. You are not far from 0.40

Status
Not open for further replies.