Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tutorials How To Add Languages to Windows 10

00Proteus00

Windows Modifier
Downloaded
53.1 GB
Uploaded
8.8 TB
Ratio

I build all my OS's in English, and I always get asked HOW do I get another language instead of English?

I took the time to build this tutorial to aid in any future questions about the subject.
It's so easy even a redneck from deepwoods Alabama can figure it out :)

How to install additional Language Packs.

See? Pretty simple isnt it.

Rei chid

Downloaded
12.9 GB
Uploaded
6.5 GB
Ratio
Hi, want me to put a windows 7 version? ( since windows 8 has same windows updates they are going to look similar... ) and since you have other windows 7 ISOs.
just in this replying section :p

Vidyaarthi

Verified Member
Downloaded
109 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Thankjs for this. A further tutorial is called for: Now that I have two languages installed (English is default; then, Korean), how do I switch between the two as needed?

00Proteus00

Windows Modifier
Downloaded
53.1 GB
Uploaded
8.8 TB
Ratio
Thankjs for this. A further tutorial is called for: Now that I have two languages installed (English is default; then, Korean), how do I switch between the two as needed?
go into the language settings, and choose, just like the bottom photo shows. Once you choose, logoff and back on again and new language will be there.