Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked how to boot multiple computer without Hdd!!...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sakusa kuro

Downloaded
22.4 GB
Uploaded
36.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
need help
i want to boot windows 7, 8, or 10 in computer without hhd!!!... from server pc

Charles

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5 TB
Uploaded
268.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
I'd suggest looking into / requesting Antamedia's internet cafe software or something similar that will allow network booting and control, via a single server. It definitely sounds like some form of internet cafe software would be needed.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Moved threat to Help/request as it seems its the proper place.

You don't give details about what you want to do, why, what kind of PCs, etc and so my answer will be generic and only mean to point you in a general direction.

If by boot you mean install windows from LAN you need to research how PXE boot works and how to set a remote installation server. A lot depends on how many PCs and what kind of installations you want (os only, os and programs/settings, etc) and what kind of support you want to provide but there are solutions for everyone.
You can read some here

If you mean having windows 10 running from a PC without disk at all... You may need to have a LOT of ram on those PCs since you won't have a swap, and use Windows to Go image to deploy via PXE boot. It's safe to say that those PCs probably won't be used to their full potential (Windows to go is not meant for performance) unless you make specific builds for said PCs with their drivers included in windows to go image.

Additionally, you can have normal windows run on a diskless PC with a trick. You make said build to use a VHDX disk image on the server (iSCSI target) as its disk and in that case, it will run just fine BUT... better have a fast disk array to support all those PCs using the server disks concurrently and fast network setup, 2.5 GBit recommended, 1gbit minimum.

The alternative is to have PCs work on a central server with VDI (virtual desktop) but you will need a powerful server to be able to keep up with the No of people you want to support.

In either case, it's not easy to write about how to do it as the guide would be several pages long and even then it would not be complete. You need a lot of experimentation to do for your specific network setup and PCs, and make custom windows image builds as I don't think there is a turn-key solution or I didn't find one when we were asked for a similar approach and made our own set up for that company.

Hope it helped.

Last edited:

Nic410

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
269.3 GB
Uploaded
20.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
sakusa kuro, without a purpose for the diskless PC, the advise to give is limited by the lack of information.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
If I dont see a exact reason for this soon. Goodbye. You request insane crap and you arent even maintaining a ratio. I cant breath right now. Get real soon

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
No replies in 1 month.. closed and tagged completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.