Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tips & Tricks How To Find Any Ip Address Of A Website Using Cmd

Mile

Downloaded
93.1 GB
Uploaded
735.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
29 (28)
Member for 8 years
How To Find Any IP Address Of A Website Using CMD

ip.png

Hello all, :hi:
In this thread I will show you how to find the IP address of a website using CMD easily. So let's start! :)

1) First of all, open CMD and Run it as Admin (important)!
2) Then copy the URL from the site.
3) In CMD, write>> ping (and here you put the url of the site). And press enter. Here is an example:

Katagrafi.png

That's it. Now you have the IP of the site.
Hope this tutorial helped you!

Thanks to the original uploader! :)

Regards, @Panagi0tis! :cool:

Last edited:

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
This thread has been moved to Tips & Tricks.

Solution: Find the IP address. Open command prompt and type in "tracert" then type in the website for example "tracert " without these things"". The IP address is what comes up next to where it says "tracing route to (the website you inserted)(the IP address).

Lastly, search at google how to find ip address, believe me you will find 100 of online checker option and then insert website address and it will show you ip address without cmd use.
And there is alot of other ways to find it. So lets peoples use it at their own knowledge and trust that way which they found easy.

And thanks for Presenting this trick here and you didn't gave any credit to original author. Next time do it. and use each category for it's such use. It's not a tutorial. Good luck!

Mile

Downloaded
93.1 GB
Uploaded
735.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
29 (28)
Member for 8 years
First, thanks for the correction of my thread. Second, I always give credits to the original authors, check also my Windows uploads (from Generation2 or Adguard) or anything else I upload to believe me. ;) But for this one: i found it in a blog, which there is no name of the author. And of course there are many sites with this trick or else, I know, I just showed this one because I use this way to find an IP and I wanted to share it with others. :) ;)

Last edited:

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
First, thanks for the correction of my thread. Second, I always give credits to the original authors, check also my Windows uploads or anything else I upload to believe me. ;) But this one, i find it in a blog, which there is no name of the author. And of course there are many sites with this trick or else. :)
Okay....thanks for description.....

Remind this First of all and End of all. When i add something above anywhere as Information/knowledge. Do not reply to me to clear yourself because what i mostly add it completely belongs to your mistakes and wrong doing. But no need to clear anything after me if i did not gave you or anyone a question to anwser!

Example: You said you found it at blog, i know very well where you found it and how, so no need to explain.
Example: You said there was no author name. But you found it from out side so at-least Add something like this: Thanks to original author & blog/site/etc! That's how credit goes.

I hope you get it well that why i recommended you to avoid clearing things to me.
What i added or add just read it and keep it because it would be something good for you. Good luck!

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
@SaM, Great patience and guidance here as always.. There is always a lesson to be learned.:clap:

storas

Downloaded
16 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Just keep in mind that many sites have multiple IPs and this will not get you all of them.