Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked How to find registry entries

Status
Not open for further replies.

parm772

Downloaded
136.4 GB
Uploaded
4.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hello!

I wonder if someone could explain to me how I can find registry entries of a certain software. Entries like version or any counters and so on?
I tried searching by name but that is obviously not always possible. Anyone any good advice on that?
Best regards...

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
For sure you won't do it by manual search. Each developer is free to name their keys and also place them where they want in order to hide them. I can make a key named OsTeam and not TeamOs or simply name it System_Repartition as an example and good luck finding it by manual inspection. Even if you find the key, the values can mean anything.

Thankfully there are tools that track registry but also system changes, like additions/exceptions to windows firewall and defender, adding or removing files, etc. Since there are plenty of tools out there I would suggest searching for each one and see what they do and how useful it is to your searches.

Google "Tools to Track Registry and File Changes" and select the ones that do it by snapshots. I like systracer personally but feel free to choose anyone you like. You can find it here and don't forget to drop a thank you to @Mirkec

Hope it helped.

parm772

Downloaded
136.4 GB
Uploaded
4.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
For sure you won't do it by manual search. Each developer is free to name their keys and also place them where they want in order to hide them. I can make a key named OsTeam and not TeamOs or simply name it System_Repartition as an example and good luck finding it by manual inspection. Even if you find the key, the values can mean anything.

Thankfully there are tools that track registry but also system changes, like additions/exceptions to windows firewall and defender, adding or removing files, etc. Since there are plenty of tools out there I would suggest searching for each one and see what they do and how useful it is to your searches.

Google "Tools to Track Registry and File Changes" and select the ones that do it by snapshots. I like systracer personally but feel free to choose anyone you like. You can find it here and don't forget to drop a thank you to @Mirkec

Hope it helped.

Thanks a 1000 times! This small tool helped me within 5 minutes! I dd not even know that it was possible that way.
Problem solved :)

Status
Not open for further replies.