Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tutorials How to fully customize your own windows 10

psychopat78

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
79.6 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
okay so it's set then it might be a start... virtual box then i gunna try and see what all of this does... never too late to learn something new and quite useful if it can do what i think it does in final state... let's see if i can handle everything and test that out!!!

@Mr Grimbahir : is it possible to use stardock product to customize the windows or i'm totally out of the track???

Mister You

Downloaded
11.8 MB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
okay so it's set then it might be a start... virtual box then i gunna try and see what all of this does... never too late to learn something new and quite useful if it can do what i think it does in final state... let's see if i can handle everything and test that out!!!

@Mr Grimbahir : is it possible to use stardock product to customize the windows or i'm totally out of the track???
Any application can be used, no limitations. The only thing to keep in mind is the profiles. If the application you're installing gets installed for all users and settings go under the HKLM\Software you don't need any extra steps, you can just seal the image without having to copy the profile. But if the application is user specific and settings are going under HKCU then you need to copy the temp profile to default user. Refer to my previous post about sysprep.

Last edited:

edwinwijaya

Downloaded
22.9 GB
Uploaded
144.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I have finished doing customization and installing anything related i need to modify, the problem is after i finished everything and i opened command prompt and typed the command and the notice message from sysprep appeared saying "Another copy of this application is alread running" . But if i close the sysprep in audit mode, it will reboot/shutdown even after i generalize it. What should i do? And i changed the location of the ISO file in XML file to other drive, the meaning of this script is to save the whole windows to new WIM Image right? Sorry if i am asking too much but i have tried the other method of using dism capture image method but some of my modifications are discarded

Rambosix

Downloaded
61 GB
Uploaded
1.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thank you for shareing bro

Mr Grimbahir

🔰 OS Forge Master - May he rest in peace 🔰
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
I have finished doing customization and installing anything related i need to modify, the problem is after i finished everything and i opened command prompt and typed the command and the notice message from sysprep appeared saying "Another copy of this application is alread running" . But if i close the sysprep in audit mode, it will reboot/shutdown even after i generalize it. What should i do? And i changed the location of the ISO file in XML file to other drive, the meaning of this script is to save the whole windows to new WIM Image right? Sorry if i am asking too much but i have tried the other method of using dism capture image method but some of my modifications are discarded
After u login to audit mode, close the sysprep box. After you make customizations, open cmd with admin permission and then type the script as explained (put the copyprofile in a different drive). all should work well. keep me updated

edwinwijaya

Downloaded
22.9 GB
Uploaded
144.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
After u login to audit mode, close the sysprep box. After you make customizations, open cmd with admin permission and then type the script as explained (put the copyprofile in a different drive). all should work well. keep me updated
but as i close the sysprep box it just reboot/shutdown following the shutdown options i chose. or should i choose quit instead?

Mister You

Downloaded
11.8 MB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
but as i close the sysprep box it just reboot/shutdown following the shutdown options i chose. or should i choose quit instead?

You don't have to chose anything there, just close the box and continue with you modifications. Choosing the options is needed as a last step when you're sealing the image.

CrypTopher

Downloaded
74.7 GB
Uploaded
134.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I don't use a virtual machine, I do the customization on a partition of the main machine (PC).

Capturing the .wim image is much faster.
Bro. That's genious! I'm gunna try that cus using this VM can be laggy at times.

MIAN MUZAMMAL

Downloaded
108.4 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
can this work on windows 7 please help me with it

Zorro48

Windows Customizer
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
895.3 GB
Uploaded
4.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
6 (7)
Member for 10 years
can this work on windows 7 please help me with it

Since Windows 7 it works with all operating systems.

MIAN MUZAMMAL

Downloaded
108.4 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Since Windows 7 it works with all operating systems.
and sir the attached file that has a link of mediafire is not working but the code you given in this post is working

MIAN MUZAMMAL

Downloaded
108.4 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
hello sir i have aproblem i follow all these steps but the wim file did not produce help me in this case. please help me :(

ZeLimB

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
125.2 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
hi
Thanks for this tutorial
"favorite / tutorial tab" ;)

Zorro48

Windows Customizer
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
895.3 GB
Uploaded
4.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
6 (7)
Member for 10 years
hello sir i have aproblem i follow all these steps but the wim file did not produce help me in this case. please help me :(

Exactly what is the problem with the wim file?

Mr Grimbahir

🔰 OS Forge Master - May he rest in peace 🔰
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
Exactly what is the problem with the wim file?
You should rebuild the wim file using win tools or any other tools

MIAN MUZAMMAL

Downloaded
108.4 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
You should rebuild the wim file using win tools or any other tools
sory for that i have a mistake at runing coomand and when i corrects it the win file works.

LeechLyncher

Downloaded
862.5 GB
Uploaded
441.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
This is why I surf late at night when I am so tired, I always stumble across something totally bitchin'!!!! Once again, it's Mr. Grimbahir by a mile!!! You rock, dude!!!

Wukong

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
23.5 GB
Uploaded
8.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I needed this. Thank you for this. Extra
?????????

GRiM R3AP3R

Donor
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
243.4 GB
Uploaded
3.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
SW33T Tutorial, THANX - - - I Saved it 2 My Bookmarks, One Day I Will Do a Windows Build and Upload It Here @ Team OS.

Nicely Done = = = THANX 4 The Post.