Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tutorials How to get Unlimited Google Drive Storage Updated July 2020

The Professor

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
33.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
44 (46)
Member for 10 years
Get-Unlimited-Google-Drive-Storage-For-Free-2020.jpg

If you don’t have any Gmail account then you have to create first

Kindly follow those following steps

Then go to this link ====>>

@ph4nt0m thank you for alternative link

1.) Enter your Drive Name

2.) Enter your Gmail address

3.) Select Any CH as you like

4.) I had selected Imperial Valley College (imperial.edu)
5.) Verify the Captcha that you are human :D

6.) Click on Get You will get an pop-up

It will be in different language ( The Pop-up says OK ) I had used translation for it

Then go to your Drive and Click on shared drive then you will get an shared drive

Note : Don't upload Anything Confidential and personal
ZNiipw9.png
bYdQkqh.png

Warning
Don’t upload your personal details like documents, bank details, card details, other personal details, and personal photos, etc.
Use this storage for regular use only.
Don’t misuse storage.

Info : DON'T USE IT AS LIKE IT WAS A SHARING SITE ( it is not Mega etc ).
Use it to store your files ( Not Personal or confidential), share with FEW friends and don't create external links, and don't share with the world. Google doesn't care really what you store but they do care for what you share, especially for the bandwidth that will be used and when they get complaints and takedown orders about the files you share (copyrighted material).
Use your heads and this will last for a long time.
- info by Cyler

Last edited:

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for the updated post @kddspraj I would also like to add... DONT USE IT AS IF IT WAS A SHARING SITE like Mega etc. Use it to store your files, share with FEW friends and don't create external links, and share with the world. Google doesn't care really what you store but they do care for what you share, especially for the bandwidth that will be used and when they get complaints and takedown orders about the files you share (copyrighted material).

Charles

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5 TB
Uploaded
268.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
This worked without any issues for me, just moments ago. I haven't loaded anything up to the drives as of yet, but they do appear in my google drive / shared drives.
Thanks.

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.5 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
lol i voted yes , but i never use google drive ...
my files are NOT / NEVER leaving my house or it should be here in the forum :)

Charles

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5 TB
Uploaded
268.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
lol i voted yes , but i never use google drive ...
my files are NOT / NEVER leaving my house or it should be here in the forum :)
Music, Movies, etc... aka crap that you COULD download again, I'm okay with throwing up on Google's cloud.
My personal work, Social Security Numbers, etc... funk that... even with encryption...still a no.

msvreddy9676

Banned
Downloaded
15.3 GB
Uploaded
7.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Great Thanks,
But will the drive be available forever or any chance it may be gone

The Professor

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
33.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
44 (46)
Member for 10 years
Great Thanks,
But will the drive be available forever or any chance it may be gone
I am not sure about it
Upto my knowledge it won't until you violates the Google drive T&C and bandwidth usage
As Cyler said DONT USE IT AS IF IT WAS A SHARING SITE like Mega etc. Use it to store your files, share with FEW friends and don't create external links, and share with the world. Google doesn't care really what you store but they do care for what you share, especially for the bandwidth that will be used and when they get complaints and takedown orders about the files you share (copyrighted material).

Last edited:

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Trying it out now... Thank you for this @kddspraj

Charles

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5 TB
Uploaded
268.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
I am not sure about it
Upto my knowledge it won't until you violates the Google drive T&C and bandwidth usage
As Cyler said DONT USE IT AS IF IT WAS A SHARING SITE like Mega etc. Use it to store your files, share with FEW friends and don't create external links, and share with the world. Google doesn't care really what you store but they do care for what you share, especially for the bandwidth that will be used and when they get complaints and takedown orders about the files you share (copyrighted material).

Just think of it as cold storage, without having to spend 300 USD on a 12 TB external, that will gather dust and be in the way.
If most of us are REALLY HONEST, we have hordes of data, and such, that could be re-downloaded, if we had to, and very "little" in the way of truly personal files and information.
So, throw up all your "clutter", that you'd otherwise toss on an external, in the "free" shared drive, and use your savings to upgrade your machine, internet connection, etc.

The Professor

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
33.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
44 (46)
Member for 10 years
Just think of it as cold storage, without having to spend 300 USD on a 12 TB external, that will gather dust and be in the way.
If most of us are REALLY HONEST, we have hordes of data, and such, that could be re-downloaded, if we had to, and very "little" in the way of truly personal files and information.
So, throw up all your "clutter", that you'd otherwise toss on an external, in the "free" shared drive, and use your savings to upgrade your machine, internet connection, etc.
You are right ? I am using it for my rubbish files that need to be downloaded again like movies, doc's for reading etc.,

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Upload speed from pc to this drive sucks... just my 1st impression... I'll keep playing ;)

The Professor

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
33.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
44 (46)
Member for 10 years
Upload speed from pc to this drive sucks... just my 1st impression... I'll keep playing ;)
Yes it is the thing I was started uploading some movie to clear my lap storage of nearly 1tb in the morning it is still uploading 79% Completed till now

slobodan

Downloaded
326.2 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Works perfectly ! Thanks alot.

TestDrive

Downloaded
3.4 GB
Uploaded
5.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks! It is still working.

roban

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thank you its working so happy not sharing any links

kukiriku

Downloaded
75.1 GB
Uploaded
701.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Seems very useful. thank you.

Thibor69

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
624.7 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
What do you mean by "Unlimited Storage" ? It looks to me like there is a 15 GIG limit or am I doing something wrong ?

Thanks again !

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
What do you mean by "Unlimited Storage" ? It looks to me like there is a 15 GIG limit or am I doing something wrong ?

Thanks again !
The original poster assumed everyone knows about team drives and didn't explain, it's not your fault.

Long story short the owners of Gsuite (Bussines/Edu/NonProfit) can create special "drives" that are called team drives. On those drives, the owners can add members and assign roles ( read-only, add only, or full manage) and are used for better collaboration with people that don't belong in the gsuite domain. Since those drives come from the original unlimited account, they themselves are also unlimited.

You can find yours under Shared drives on the left panel as shown in the image below. You can save, copy, and move files from and to that location and in general use it as if it was a normal drive. Your own drive is still limited to 15 GB unless you buy a gsuite or google one subscription.
chrome_2020-12-13_19-40-17.jpg

Remember that shared drives are not really yours, they belong to the creator of the drive so careful what you store there.

Thibor69

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
624.7 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
The original poster assumed everyone knows about team drives and didn't explain, it's not your fault.

Long story short the owners of Gsuite (Bussines/Edu/NonProfit) can create special "drives" that are called team drives. On those drives, the owners can add members and assign roles ( read-only, add only, or full manage) and are used for better collaboration with people that don't belong in the gsuite domain. Since those drives come from the original unlimited account, they themselves are also unlimited.

You can find yours under Shared drives on the left panel as shown in the image below. You can save, copy, and move files from and to that location and in general use it as if it was a normal drive. Your own drive is still limited to 15 GB unless you buy a gsuite or google one subscription.
chrome_2020-12-13_19-40-17.jpg

Remember that shared drives are not really yours, they belong to the creator of the drive so careful what you store there.

Ahh yes I understand now .... thank you for that explanation :)

kmazizi

Downloaded
114.5 GB
Uploaded
209.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
nice information, thak nk you man.