Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tutorials How to Install Cracked Softwares on Sandbox and Protect your System from any possible threats

Vipze

Downloaded
9.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Thanks for the information.. Let me try this feature.

ButchyBear

VIP
Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
299 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
@Mr.Lonely,
This is from tutorial:

Requirement :-

• Windows 10 Version 1903 and above (Pro and Enterprise Edition)
  • Your system must have virtualization enabled
________________________________________________________________________________
I have my virtualization enabled in my BIOS, I think it is called "Secure Virtual Machine," I am using and AMD Opteron based server. I saw in the tutorial that you did not have "Virtual Machine Platform" checked in Windows Features, so I am assuming that it isn't necessary for running Windows Sandbox. I can leave Windows Sandbox enabled without causing any issues and just use it when needed, Yes? Thank you so much for this informative and well written Tutorial. I appreciate the time and effort you donated to TeamOS in creating this. I am sure it will serve to reduce the number of issues with posted cracked software in the future. I am most grateful.
Namaste,
~BB🐻
P.S. - I am running Win 10 Pro Workstation x-64

Cyler

Super Moderator
Downloaded
80.2 GB
Uploaded
10.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
@Mr.Lonely,
This is from tutorial:

Requirement :-

• Windows 10 Version 1903 and above (Pro and Enterprise Edition)
  • Your system must have virtualization enabled
________________________________________________________________________________
I have my virtualization enabled in my BIOS, I think it is called "Secure Virtual Machine," I am using and AMD Opteron based server. I saw in the tutorial that you did not have "Virtual Machine Platform" checked in Windows Features, so I am assuming that it isn't necessary for running Windows Sandbox. I can leave Windows Sandbox enabled without causing any issues and just use it when needed, Yes? Thank you so much for this informative and well written Tutorial. I appreciate the time and effort you donated to TeamOS in creating this. I am sure it will serve to reduce the number of issues with posted cracked software in the future. I am most grateful.
Namaste,
~BB🐻
P.S. - I am running Win 10 Pro Workstation x-64
Virtual Machine Platform is basically one of the components for WSL or Windows Subsystem for Linux (it can also be used to create MSIX Application packages but let's not go there) and that's why it's not needed to be selected for the sandbox to work.