Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tutorials How to Remove Anything from a Photo with Photoshop 2019, Clone stamp, Patch, Content Aware

Ronaldo99

Uploader
Downloaded
132.9 GB
Uploaded
1.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
81 (85)
How to Remove Anything from a Photo with Photoshop 2019, Clone stamp, Patch, Content Aware

Video: .MP4, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48kHz, 2ch | Duration: 33m
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Size: 607,5 MB

This fantastic class, aims to teach you step by step, How to Remove Anything from a Photo with Adobe Photoshop 2019.

During the class I will explain three different professional tools for achieving the goal, these tools are the clone stamp tool, the patch tool and fill with content aware.

* the photos used for this tutorial were taken from the website Pexels.

We will use; The Clone Stamp Tool, when the parts to be covered are rich in details and not uniform, the Feel with Content Aware when the parts to be covered are inserted in a neutral background, and
the Patch Tool tool when the parts to be covered are close to areas with a similar surface.

At the end of this class you will be able to professionally remove every object from your photos.

There will be no more items that compromise your photos.

I invite you to upload your works in the projects and resources section, I will always be happy to give you my opinion.

What are you waiting for, let's start !!!

Screenshots

Download

alaadin

Sometimes You Win! Sometimes You Learn !
Power User
Downloaded
36.7 GB
Uploaded
5.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
110 (110)
Great upload , please keep it up more of these tut.. thanks buddy;)

koseyjason

Downloaded
11.8 GB
Uploaded
156.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Hi @Ronaldo99 , would you mind to re-upload this? It seems like the DL links are broken.
Thanks a lot!! :)

Please ignore my earlier post mate. I have got it downloaded, using another browser. I think there is something wrong with my google chrome.
Anyway, thanks a lot for the great share! :clap::blush: