Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked how to seed in qbittorent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ichwal420

Downloaded
4.8 GB
Uploaded
6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
hello, yes im a complete noob and retard regarding this techy stuff.
i have been warned with hit and run regarding seeding, i dont want to make the same mistake,
soooooooo plz teach this waste of skin the knowledge my big brain comrade:worried:

Light_Eater

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
768.3 GB
Uploaded
111 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hello brother,
That you are new isn't a problem, everyone has been at some point.
Rewriting tutorials on basics of torrenting doesn't have a lot of sense, as it has
been written millions of times and you have access to every single one of this guides.
Feel free to ask follow up questions, if you have any after reading some guides.

Here you have one to get you started
Code:
https://mariogarontechwriter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/qBittorrent2.pdf

Last edited:

ichwal420

Downloaded
4.8 GB
Uploaded
6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hello brother,
That you are new isn't a problem, everyone has been at some point.
Rewriting tutorials on basics of torrenting doesn't have a lot of sense, as it has
been written millions of times and you have access to every single one of this guides.
Feel free to ask follow up questions, if you have any after reading some guides.

Here you have one to get you started
Code:
https://mariogarontechwriter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/qBittorrent2.pdf
thanks for the reply, but i still dont know how the seeding works, for it to comply with this site.
Like when i finish download a torrent file will it automatically seed and i just have to wait for 3 days?
or i have to configure something for it to seed into this site?

Light_Eater

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
768.3 GB
Uploaded
111 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
As long as your torrent client (qBittorrent) is running and you haven't change anything it will start seeding after it finished downloading.
You have options to determine how much of your bandwidth you will allow it to use, how many times over you will upload the stuff you downloaded etc.
You can tick in options of your client to it start when you boot your system up and work in the background. That should be the easiest option for you to make sure your ratio will stay in a good condition. In your account and on a front page you can see how many torrents are you seeding as well. Please read some guide to get some grip on concepts connected to torrenting, it will make your life here easier.

QPF0qr.png

QPFqbj.png

Last edited:

ichwal420

Downloaded
4.8 GB
Uploaded
6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
sooo is it working? do i now just have to wait for 3 days?

Last edited:

Yash Dedhia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
139.4 GB
Uploaded
677.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
@ichwal420 as said above you are seeding 2 torrents currently.. in simple words whatever you download from here once its completed leave the torrent client as it is it will start seeding.. Yes on Team OS you gotta seed for minimum 72hrs or 1:1 ratio to avoid Hit & Runs.. For complete detail understanding on how torrent system works read here .. Read its easy to understand you should not have issues.. Goodluck Thread Locked & Completed

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
This image shows you what to look at in your torrent client to find out if you are REALLY seeding.
The most important thing is that the tracker is shown as "Working". If you do not see that then you are not seeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.