Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

How to use Windows without installation (Windows Live )?!!

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Dk8NQ.png

There are plenty of systems that can be run directly from USB (Live USB) without HDD installations, such as Chrome OS, Remix OS, and lots of linux distributions. Windows does not come with a version for use directly from USB, but must be installed on the HDD (via CD or USB). However, there are tools that enable the creation of USB with a Windows system that can be used without installation on the HDD - Windows To Go (WTG).

What is actually "Live USB"?

For those who do not know, in short: live USB is a USB drive that already has a system installed in it. USB is buzzing and when the system gets up you can use it quite normal. When you make a change in the system ( on that USB) it is kept. When you next raise the system, you can continue to work.

Advantages of this mode of operation

Well, you have the system always at your fingertips because it is easier to carry only USB than a laptop or computer. You can use any (compatible) computer to operate. All you have to do is adjust the system to the USB drive instead of the HDD on the computer you want it to be.

Also, in some cases the system can work faster than it is on the HDD. I've seen this when I used Chrome OS on my old laptop. When i used this system on USB via USB 3.0 port, it worked incredibly fast. When i installed this system at a 5400 rpm HDD, it worked terribly slowly. The HDD is slow in that laptop and that's why i used Chrome OS constantly over USB. Plus, i could plug this USB into any other computer and have all my work.

Shortcomings

As i managed to get higher speed through USB, i had a slower system than the SSD. So if you have a SSD hold the SSD.

USB is easily lost, you can even break it, somebody steals it ... and all your important data was there. However, the risk is the same as if you just dropped those files through a classic USB drive.

There are generic constraints when creating a portable Windows and the tool manufacturer also states:

• Trusted Platform Module (TPM) is not used because this technology is linked to the computer itself
  • Hibernation is disabled to facilitate computer change
  • The Windows Recovery Environment option is disabled
  • It is also impossible to execute the "Refresh" system, the installation must be restarted
  • Can not move from classic to WTG version, and vice versa

DkuMq.jpg

Hardware requirements for a host computer

• He can lift the system from USB
  • Minimum requirements for Windows 7/10
  • Processor Compatibility (64/32-bit)
  • MAC is not supported by WTG
Which USB to choose

Essentially, any USB 2.0 + with 16 GB of space will work. But, it is recommended that up to 32GB is left to leave space for your files, 3.0 because of the speed of the system, and buy from a well-known company that makes better memory for you to have as much reading / writing cycle as possible.

Instruction

There are several tools that will do the job, but i will recommend Rufus because it is free and most already known. Rufus will offer you the option to create Windows To Go only if you run it on Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10 system! If you have Windows 7, then use the free AOMEI Partition Assistant or WinToUSB utility.

Preparation

• Download Rufus 3.4.1430 + Portable with Team OS - . You have a portable version if you do not want to install it.
  • Download the Windows.iso image in your computer
  • Insert USB into your computer

Procedure:

In Rufus, in the drop-down menu for "Device", select the USB you were looking for for WTG, which you inserted during the preparation.

Dkoxn.png

• For "Partition scheme ..." select "Partition scheme for BIOS or UEFI".
  • For "File System" put "NTFS".
  • For "Cluster size" leave "4096".
  • For "New volume label" put what you want
  • Highlight "Quick Format" - it will wipe everything from USB!
  • Select "Create a bootable disk using" - ISO image. To the right of this click on the icon and select the ISO image of the Windows system from the computer.
  • Below, mark "Windows To Go" - very important!
  • Highlight "Create extended label and icon files".
  • Click "Start".
  • If you see "Incompatible drive detected" just click "Yes".

DkhPW.png

• Now you will see the warning "Your USB drive will be erased" click yes!
  • And now you wait. It can take a couple of hours, but it's usually 60-90 minutes.
  • When all is successful, you will see that underneath the green line is "READY" and it is a sign that your WTG USB is ready for use.
DkThh.png

DODvz.png
DOjCM.png
DgZrr.png