Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked How to watch TV programs around the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Loughran

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
144.6 GB
Uploaded
293.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Hi Guys, I was advised by a couple of Member's to ask my question here. I hope it is ok. But, if not, please feel free to delete it. I am after a little program to watch tv programs from Countries around the world. All the best.

Widow.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Try ProgDVB or

Imran Hashmi

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
89.6 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
8 (3)
Member for 6 years
I would always go with 1337X to watch any movies & TV shows. Simply download a torrent & watch.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
I'm afraid there is no easy answer to your question. If you google you will find many programs that claim they broadcast free TV but, those that worked in the past don't work anymore and those that do now, won't work in the future. What those programs do is aggregate links, but those are often blocked or change.

What I would suggest for you to try is, to start by googling the country's channels you wish to watch by typing "Name_of_Country Tv Channels" and you will get a list of the major channels. Visit their sites and you will find that almost everyone has a link to watch the channel's stream live. Bookmark that page and build your own library slowly. Some channels may IP region block but it's easy to overcome with any VPN.

Hope it helped.

Jai Kishan

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
17.5 GB
Uploaded
1.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
you can use thop tv.apk

Thoptv is the most famous Mobile TV application due to its amazing features. Some of the important features we have shared below. It contains hundreds of sports channels, that give live coverage. Available almost 3 thousand international channels. More than 3000 movies uploaded in the Thoptv database.

Jimmy Loughran

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
144.6 GB
Uploaded
293.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Try ProgDVB or
Thank you Mirkec. Will give it a go.

What can I say, except a big thank you, to all of you, Imran, Cylep and Jai. I should be ok now. All the very best.

Status
Not open for further replies.