Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Hwidgen v62.01 - Digital Licence Activator For Windows 10

Beatz4me

VIP
Downloaded
35.1 GB
Uploaded
385.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Thamk you for sharing this with us

hacker60

Downloaded
3.5 GB
Uploaded
59.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
thanks for sharing this it appreciated

Jerry_Xristos

Uploader
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
113 GB
Uploaded
8.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
74 (75)
Everyone can help me upgrade the vip package with, I really need it, thanks.

1.Required Language on the forum and in chat is "ENGLISH" only.
i have deleted your post, its all wrong
if you want to be a VIP member just go here:

akeka

Downloaded
19.6 GB
Uploaded
464.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Hi,

Thank you for this great tool. I've problem regarding this tool. Maybe someone can help

Just download this tool from first page. But it detected by my Bitdefender as malicious software

Do I have to turn it off first or there's some update for this tool that passes Bitdefender?

Thanks

Charlie_Grimes

Downloaded
100.4 GB
Uploaded
1.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Hi,

Thank you for this great tool. I've problem regarding this tool. Maybe someone can help

Just download this tool from first page. But it detected by my Bitdefender as malicious software

Do I have to turn it off first or there's some update for this tool that passes Bitdefender?

Thanks
This had been downloaded 19,269 times. If there was real malware in it then we would know by now.

Many anti-virus apps consider anything that modifies Windows to be suspicious, and rightly so. You won't find a tool like this that passes all anti-virus tests.

Tell Bitdefender that this app is not malware. Usually you do something like "create an exception". I don't use Bitdefender so I can't tell you exactly how to do it.
Read Bitdefender's own help or Google it.

Last edited:

akeka

Downloaded
19.6 GB
Uploaded
464.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
This had been downloaded 19,269 times. If there was real malware in it then we would know by now.

Many anti-virus apps consider anything that modifies Windows to be suspicious, and rightly so. You won't find a tool like this that passes all anti-virus tests.

Tell Bitdefender that this app is not malware. Usually you do something like "create an exception". I don't use Bitdefender so I can't tell you exactly how to do it.
Read Bitdefender's own help or Google it.
Hi, thank you for your reply

Yes, I really know that most, if we can't say all, of this kind of apps will not pass Anti Virus/Malware.

Just need to confirm that I didn't miss any update that, maybe, passes Bitdefender without have to add any exception.

Once again, thanks

khopdi

Downloaded
10.7 GB
Uploaded
23.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Thank you for this new version upload ;)

bazel

Downloaded
13.1 GB
Uploaded
21.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Thank you very much for upload

Anirban Kar

Downloaded
18.1 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Is it possible to Activate two different retail editions say Windows Pro and Windows Pro for Workstation on the same hardware with two different microsoft account ?