Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked I cannot download torrents!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oceanman1

Downloaded
6.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hello there I have been trying to download torrents but cannot seem to get it to work! The tracker just says connection attempt failed. I can download torrents from other websites just not this one! Please help!

Downloaded
6.8 GB
Uploaded
216.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
What torrent client do you use?

maybe this can help you:

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Turn off your vpn or network poxy server stuff and try

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
As TheMacGyver said, do not use a VPN or proxy. Yours has a particularly bad reputation.
Read this report:

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 3 years
As TheMacGyver said, do not use a VPN or proxy. Yours has a particularly bad reputation.
Read this report:
But that is a Mullvad VPN. How can that be a bad IP (rhetoric)? Moreover, most IP's now-a-days fall as bad IP (VPN wise I mean), as cr*cls or pro are available, and anyone or everyone can use those. If I use VPN for example, which is readily available, I trust that may fall too as bad IP, as many are using it across.

But coming to what you said, @oceanman1 suggest either you do not use VPN or use one which is from a good provider. Mullvad has mostly closed IPs.

Baronstragen

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
87.6 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
19 (20)
Member for 6 years
I do not use a VPN with this site. 1. They don't allow it and 2. You don't need a VPN for this site. It's not like your usual torrenting sites. And that will be something you have to get used to. When you download a torrent from here, you have to seed it back. So no deleting it as soon as it's done. Let it go for a few days then delete it if you wish. These are private torrents, and have no public trackers. That means just this site hosts them. I suggest you check out the rules of the website and read carefully, and maybe read twice. :)

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
But that is a Mullvad VPN. How can that be a bad IP (rhetoric)? Moreover, most IP's now-a-days fall as bad IP (VPN wise I mean), as cr*cls or pro are available, and anyone or everyone can use those. If I use VPN for example, which is readily available, I trust that may fall too as bad IP, as many are using it across.

But coming to what you said, @oceanman1 suggest either you do not use VPN or use one which is from a good provider. Mullvad has mostly closed IPs.
Since I posted the report on oceanman1's IP, Cyler has pointed out how sites creating these reports can sometimes get it badly wrong. So perhaps his VPN is not that bad after all? However, he does have a problem, so perhaps it is bad? I don't know which it is.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 3 years
If there is someone who can tell me why cannot download torrents (only) from teamos, please help me! I do not use vpn and on utorrent dht, local peer discovery and peer exchange are working. I can also see 27 people seeding and that's all. Thank you in advance!
Would you post an image of the torrents that you are facing issues with please? Maybe something can be seen which is not readily accessible via text.

Since I posted the report on oceanman1's IP, Cyler has pointed out how sites creating these reports can sometimes get it badly wrong. So perhaps his VPN is not that bad after all? However, he does have a problem, so perhaps it is bad? I don't know which it is.
True. That is why I said Mullvad gone wrong? I use Mullvad on some places and I have a paid connection with them since 1 year now. However, I agree with Cyler these sites can very well get bad rating due to various reasons, but not always correct due to false positives or traffic increase and other factors.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 3 years
Check your settings once. See here, another problem thread:

oceanman1

Downloaded
6.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks everyone for your support! Yeah it could be a VPN issue! I haven't been on here much and I have found other sources for the stuff I wanted to download!

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
This crap nonsense is Complete and Locked