Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked I don't know if my isp started blocking this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloaded
43.7 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I tried coming here a couple days ago and since than I get redirected to another site. I dont know if it is my isp or what? I use another browse that is split tunnled outside of my vpn, but that wouldnt work. I even tried going on my main browse with my vpn off, and same thing, I get redireccted from this site. The only way I was able to come and post this was through vpn. Can someone help me figure out why I can't reach the site [If I am not being blocked by ISP]?

Edit: This only started happening 2-3 days ago, I have been pulling my hair out trying to figure out why I cant reach this site! Please help.

Last edited:

PsyTom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
try to login this site using the URL "https://www.teamos.xyz/login" without quotes,
also, use "uBlock Origin" it's an adblocker.

Downloaded
43.7 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
try to login this site using the URL "https://www.teamos.xyz/login" without quotes,
also, use "uBlock Origin" it's an adblocker.
I tried doing what you said, and was surprised that the login page didn't get redirected, but the second it loaded, I got redirected to google. Knowing the login page worked, I tried to use the link to this thread to see if that would work, but unfortunately I got redirected from there too. I even tried changing my dns, but that failed too. I am pulling my hair out, I have never heard of my isp blocking a webpage berfore, so I am still skeptical that that is the problem. Also, I do have ublock orgin with fanboy ultimate filter list.

Downloaded
43.7 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I now know its not a isp block [I went to another computer and was able to go to teamos no problem. I am going to try to run tron script to see if I have some type of bug. Also will try beachbit to try to rid myself of any super cookies.

PsyTom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I now know its not a isp block [I went to another computer and was able to go to teamos no problem. I am going to try to run tron script to see if I have some type of bug. Also will try beachbit to try to rid myself of any super cookies.
In ublock orgin check the Privacy setting for "Disable Prefetching" keep it "ON".
clear all the cache and cookies, then try again.

Downloaded
43.7 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I finally was able to get on here by deleting all my secondary browsers and reinstalling Brave [The browser I split tunnle around my vpn]. Thank you so much for the help!

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
367 (419)
Member for 9 years
Thread closed now