Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked I need suggestions: Best driver pack installer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonny_2017

Downloaded
7.1 GB
Uploaded
7.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hi all
I was using driverpack solution for some time. Now this app it seems to me very slow or sluggish or somewhat buggy.
I decided no to using anymore cos this issue. Big million dollar question for those who are used to install drivers on a newly fresh installed windows (whatever 7/8.1/10 or even 11) is:
What another pack drivers software (whatever is free or pay, nevermind) to search, install drivers could you suggest me to replace driverpack solution in best experience terms?
I have just looked into this forum in a specific section for download drivers installers (there are many options) ready to get downloaded via torrent, so I am in doubt...
Thanks!

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
I never use this sort of app to install drivers because they are often unreliable. Go to the manufacturer's web site for you laptop, motherboard, graphics card etc and get the latest drivers from each.

Proteus

acta non verba
âš¡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
I never use this sort of app to install drivers because they are often unreliable. Go to the manufacturer's web site for you laptop, motherboard, graphics card etc and get the latest drivers from each.

Couldnt have said it better myself. I always get newest updated drivers from manufacturer.

Zyan94

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
The previous answers were swift and on point.
Let me elaborate abit. You really want the correct drivers from your device manufacturer during fresh installation because it goes a long way to ensure your pc works accordingly.
Despite that, for misc. devices updates, i do use driver talent for less important but tedious and mundane stuffs, i.e. peripherals/bluetooth/wifi dongle since chipsets and motherboard rarely get new drivers unless of a critical Medicines in need, and i have geforce experience for gpu updates

;tldr
driver pack is good for maintenance, not for fresh installation

sonny_2017

Downloaded
7.1 GB
Uploaded
7.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
The previous answers were swift and on point.
Let me elaborate abit. You really want the correct drivers from your device manufacturer during fresh installation because it goes a long way to ensure your pc works accordingly.
Despite that, for misc. devices updates, i do use driver talent for less important but tedious and mundane stuffs, i.e. peripherals/bluetooth/wifi dongle since chipsets and motherboard rarely get new drivers unless of a critical Medicines in need, and i have geforce experience for gpu updates

;tldr
driver pack is good for maintenance, not for fresh installation
Thanks to all who replied me in this question....so for new O.S. installment what do you suggest me to get windows stable in drivers term?
You are right for peripheral, usb etc all those not "important" drivers (those not really attached to mainboard) only to getting drivers fully functional or updated... Should I Install drivers from brand motherboard webpage instead? Thanks for that suggestion :)

lordofheaven

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
492 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hello ,

This may not answer the question at least will help I doubt not, for my part I
use the following software:
- DriverMax (it does the job very well)

E

emon415

I have a Computer service shop. I always use Iobit driver booster for best and up-to-date driver for my customers Computer and I happy on it ..

Zyan94

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Should I Install drivers from brand motherboard webpage instead?
Yes. Just type in [your motherboard/laptop model] driver , google will lead you from there. :nod:

Proteus

acta non verba
âš¡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio