Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Mirkec

Administrator
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
56.1 GB
Uploaded
13.7 TB
Ratio

Review
Try this fantastic all-in-one IDM tool. Fully functional and works with all previous versions until now!

How to use toolkit:
1. Run the toolkit;
2. Enter the own username to register;
3. Select the action as preferring;
4. Enjoy!

NOTE: Always select options as preferring before running the 1-Click Update IDM function. For example, if a user selected the Vietnamese language, the 1-Click update function will add Vietnamese package. For more information click on the YouTube icon in the upper left corner to watch a video tutorial.

Crack allows updating to the newest releases directly inside IDM without losing the activation status.

General features:
Supports IDM activation for all versions;

Toolkit section:
  • Automatically download, install, activate and update the latest IDM (silent procedure);
  • Download & install the newest IDM;
  • Manually register IDM with own username;
  • Auto reset IDM trial period (30-day trial period);
  • Completely uninstall IDM from devices (full & default).

Integrate into IDM:
  • Auto Update and activate IDM install AutoUpdate file to a computer, startup with Windows, automatically update and enable IDM when a new version is available;
  • Auto reset IDM install the IDM TrialReset file to a computer, startup with Windows, automatically restore the trial period after counting the number of days (should remove full and then reinstall before using Trial)

Option section:
  • Clear registry leftovers of the previous IDM;
  • Turn off annoying IDM notifications;
  • Optimize IDM speed and connections: Increase connection speed and maximum connection number;
  • Repair IDM Auto media download links on YouTube,...;
  • Bilingual: English and Vietnamese (need to restart);
  • Add new toolbars for IDM;

What is new in version 4.2 (Released on April 22, 2020):
  • Server updated with Ali.Dbg crack version 17.3;
  • Fixed minor bugs.

What is new in version 4.1 (Released on January 16, 2020):
  • AV detection rate decreased significantly;
  • Server updated with Ali.Dbg crack version 16.6;
  • Fixed minor bugs.

What is new in version 4.0 (Released on November 14, 2019):
  • AV detection rate decreased significantly;
  • Fixed problems with video recognition for several types of web sites;
  • Fixed minor bugs.

What is new in version 3.9 (Released on March 19, 2019):
  • Server updated with Ali.Dbg crack version 16.5;
  • Fixed problems with video recognition for several types of web sites;
  • Fixed bugs.

What is new in version 3.8 (Released on November 14, 2018):
  • Supports version 6.32 (all further builds).

Install notes:
1. Kindly read "Readme.txt" file before usage;
2. Enjoy!

Screenshots:

Virus free! 100% clean!
All credits go to the ptk911 who made and shared the toolkit with us!

Kind regards,
@Mirkec
in collaboration with TeamOS ;)

NOTE: The AutoIT Toolkit script has some detections, just add an exception in exclusion list of your AV.

File: IDM Full Toolkit 4.2.exe
16/72
MD5: D122C5964D1341EF7B4B7DB3F8A7D9B1
SHA1: 5E770E6BCDA0C96E91F0FA4E3EB2E03887B65E64
SHA256: E753ABE5CBA1820A7CF9E2A946C73B9CA7EFBB09BC679B443771EF0854788CB6

Download links - version 4.2 (Size: 1.44 MB):

Suvam4549

Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
@Mirkec is the hero we didn't need but the hero we deserved. This finally ends the vicious cycle of frequent IDM releases and the process of crack hunting. Cheers bro!

@Mirkec Clicking on the title bar led me to a vietnamese website. Means this is a toolkit not made by TeamOS and has been slightly modified just to include the name 'TeamOS / M4Mohsin' by default. With 16/72 virus detection ratio, is it worth trusting?

EzioKP6

Downloaded
36.1 GB
Uploaded
810.9 GB
Ratio
@Mirkec is the hero we didn't need but the hero we deserved. This finally ends the vicious cycle of frequent IDM releases and the process of crack hunting. Cheers bro!

@Mirkec Clicking on the title bar led me to a vietnamese website. Means this is a toolkit not made by TeamOS and has been slightly modified just to include the name 'TeamOS / M4Mohsin' by default. With 16/72 virus detection ratio, is it worth trusting?
You can clearly see it is a work by ptk911 and TeamOS lord @Mirkec collaborated with him/her(?). If you do have a problem virus detection ratio then you're welcome to buy the software.

Also for that matter, you can click the top-right flag button in the app to change the language. Have a happy day bud. :giggle:

Suvam4549

Downloaded
5.1 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
You can clearly see it is a work by ptk911 and TeamOS lord @Mirkec collaborated with him/her(?). If you do have a problem virus detection ratio then you're welcome to buy the software.

Also for that matter, you can click the top-right flag button in the app to change the language. Have a happy day bud. :giggle:
Damn, I missed the line by mistake.. Thanks for pointing that out.. Nah, not doubting it for virus anymore. I was worried cuz of the random Vietnamese site.. Now, now more. Thank you.

alaadin

The Protagonist !
Uploader
Downloaded
36.7 GB
Uploaded
5.6 TB
Ratio
this crack returns "fake serial" error !!
You have to fully uninstall the previous version by Revo or Iobit , then use ccleaner to clean left registry .. then install the new one buddy ,,, charm running but you have to apply what I just said, also show your gratitude before complaint , we are not retail shops here buddy..

EzioKP6

Downloaded
36.1 GB
Uploaded
810.9 GB
Ratio
this crack returns "fake serial" error !!
Completely uninstall using this toolkit and then use 1-click update method. This is the one which is working reliably for me. Have a good day.

You have to fully uninstall the previous version by Revo or Iobit , then use ccleaner to clean left registry .. then install the new one buddy ,,, charm running but you have to apply what I just said, also show your gratitude before complaint , we are not retail shops here buddy..

Sorry, a bit late but yes here you go, follow what he said. @alemrantareq And be grateful, please. Thanks @alaadinnawi mate :inlove:

peace yo

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
hi guys, im new here.. i dont really understand, can someone help me about this problem? when i tried to install this idm i got notification said..
windows cannot find c:\program files (x86) \common files\patch.exe make sure you type the name correctly, and then try again

mohit paswan

Downloaded
11.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
i click update idm and download and instal is also missing in my toolkit. and i have 6.36 build 10 idm. can anybody help me

Mirkec

Administrator
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
56.1 GB
Uploaded
13.7 TB
Ratio
i click update idm and download and instal is also missing in my toolkit. and i have 6.36 build 10 idm. can anybody help me
For more info take a look at screenshots and read the whole thread! Everything is explained brief and precise as much possible!