Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Information That we can login one accounts in 2 PC's

Status
Not open for further replies.

waqasnaveed

Downloaded
13.4 GB
Uploaded
1.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
hello there
1. I need an infromation regarding that i am currently using this account on my personal laptop and seeding from my laptop and in my office i have a seperate PC so can i log in from that PC and seed softwares from that PC too (like can i seed same torrents from both pc and my laptop or Shold i Seed from only one computer ) .......
2. Secondly if some of the torrents are being downloaded & seed from one computer and some different torrent are being Download & seeded from the second computer will it be fine too ?

Thanks,
Waqas Naveed
Member TEAMOS

Last edited by a moderator:

mobi0001

Verified Member
Downloaded
41.7 GB
Uploaded
123.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
To answer your query:
1. Yes that is quiet alright, till the time you are using the same account.
2. Yes, that is fine too, but understand, you will be downloading on a separate device/Mac ID/IP, and hence each device will be counted as a separate download/upload. Example: Say, I am downloading XYZ torrent on Device 1, and on Device 2 that is already downloaded, so that becomes 2 torrents for me. One I am seeding, and one I am redownloading. Hence, I will have to maintain ratio on each device.
Lets say I am downloading diferent stuffs on each device. That means it is just normal, as it is a valid scenario.

Gist: Yes to both the questions. Just ensure you keep a tab on your ratio. ☺️

RefayaSaad

Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
488.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Is there any way to use same files to seed in different devices so that I can get double seedbonus?!!

fantom

Verified Member
Downloaded
224 GB
Uploaded
48.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
waqasnaveed

You shall have double seed bonus as well! I do that all the time. Only problem is that both devices /computers/ must NOT be behind proxy!
I have 1.062 torrents on seed at home and 542 at work place which give me about 36.000+ seed bonus per day.
What You need to do is to copy DOWNLOADED torrent to other computer location, and If You are logged in as a same user just re-download same torrent /or find those *.torrent and copy from first computer as well and then run it on second/

Last edited:

DGrigorescu

Downloaded
155.1 GB
Uploaded
974.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
1062 torrents seeding simultanously with a regular pc??! I think this is crazyness even if you have gigabyte connection and ssd. You kill that computer, hdd(s) and resources, even if it's a "rich" system. Or maybe you talk about a seedbox and in this case the situation is different. Sorry for offtopic.

Jimmy Collaros

Greetings from Greece. Keep seeding your Torrents.
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
629.3 GB
Uploaded
123 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
457 (454)
waqasnaveed
1. You can seed from 2 PC's the account is 1 so no problem.
2. If you have the same number of torrents in both PC's it's OK.
3. If you have different number and duplicated torrents in 2 PC's when you will need to redownload them to reseed after a format for example it is for sure that you will loose your mind.
4. I cannot say if the seed bonus will be duplicated as mentioned from the other friends here because never happened to me to seed from 2 PC's

Last edited:

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
629.3 GB
Uploaded
123 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
457 (454)
1062 torrents seeding simultanously with a regular pc??! I think this is crazyness even if you have gigabyte connection and ssd. You kill that computer, hdd(s) and resources, even if it's a "rich" system. Or maybe you talk about a seedbox and in this case the situation is different. Sorry for offtopic.
Don't have any questions i am seeding 2208 torrents until this moment with my regular old PC with no problem. And this number increases everyday.

Last edited:

DGrigorescu

Downloaded
155.1 GB
Uploaded
974.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
WOW! Congratulations and respect! But how? Perhaps with global/per torrent speed limits, limited number of connections and just few torrents uploaded witth mb/s speeds. Right?

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
629.3 GB
Uploaded
123 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
457 (454)
WOW! Congratulations and respect! But how? Perhaps with global/per torrent speed limits, limited number of connections and just few torrents uploaded witth mb/s speeds. Right?
No.. They are all with their settings nothing has changed. The torrents are seeding not downloading and when you download 10 torrents you set the queue at 1or 2 torrents

Last edited:

DGrigorescu

Downloaded
155.1 GB
Uploaded
974.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
ok, thank you. i'm ok with seeding but think of myself first. when i have too many torrets active my computer and even surfing is slower and i dont't use it primarly for torrenting. so i prefer to download only one torrent once with maximum speed and connections. after the download is finished i take to the seed process with 10-20 torrrents at once, especially those with more leechers. this is tge best receip for me. in the past i lost an usb hdd because of excessive torrenting, especially seeding many torrents with high speeds. this dramatically reduce the hdd life ans increase fragmentation.

mobi0001

Verified Member
Downloaded
41.7 GB
Uploaded
123.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
ok, thank you. i'm ok with seeding but think of myself first. when i have too many torrets active my computer and even surfing is slower and i dont't use it primarly for torrenting. so i prefer to download only one torrent once with maximum speed and connections. after the download is finished i take to the seed process with 10-20 torrrents at once, especially those with more leechers. this is tge best receip for me. in the past i lost an usb hdd because of excessive torrenting, especially seeding many torrents with high speeds. this dramatically reduce the hdd life ans increase fragmentation.
True, HDD & EHDD suffer the worst due to torrenting. I lost 1 2TB EHDD myself. Since then I ensure it is not torrenting at least which causes this. I also keep a regular check on my registry and f-checks to ensure my EHDD is safe, to the limit I can keep it.

fantom

Verified Member
Downloaded
224 GB
Uploaded
48.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
sorry guys but few things which You talk about was complete nonsense
1. HD will not die because of torrents but because You do not have contagious files /not your fault-sistem do it/ and that "kill" any external HD because torrent protocol have its ability to "look for exact part of file". ..
2. in case You have defragmented and contagious file HD will not be in "suffer" mode cose a
most of the "fragments ready to seed" are allreasy in HD memory
3. I have about 1.500 x2 torrents online all the time and never in my life have more than 35-40 leachhers at same time. Basically all of them will have at least 100 kBps, so after some time I decided to disable limitation on speed

on phone now... shall continue on comp

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
629.3 GB
Uploaded
123 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
457 (454)
No answers or opinions from waqasnaveed so there's no reason to get involved anymore with this thread.
I hope he took the answers for his question.

Status
Not open for further replies.