Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Internet Download Manager 2020 6.36 Build 2 Final Retail

juanamm

Super Moderator
Downloaded
1.3 GB
Uploaded
105.8 GB
Ratio

Internet Download Manager 2020 6.36 Build 2 Final Retail | 8.68 MB

Internet Download Manager is a fastest and oldest internet download manager crack designed to increase your download speed up to 50 percent other than downloaders, IDM crack has the ability to resume due to network connection lost, network failure, computer shutdown or any issues that caused to disconnect your internet. with the newest version of IDM crack, you can easily add IDM Crack extensions to your browsers for downloading any video type from stream sites like youtube, Vimeo, etc.. that has no ability to download and save them on your devices.

Internet Download Manager is a demanding tool for supporting all popular browsers including internet explorer (IE), Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge, Comodo, and many others that interact with IDM key engine.

What’s New in IDM 6.36 Build 2 Final?
Fix problem-related to an involuntary extension in Chrome
Fix bugs for downloading videos from many websites
Fix download of Github and other sites
Enhanced video downloading for several types of video streams
Fixed several bugs
Support for Firefox 60
Updated download engine

Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7

0. Disable Antivirus and antimalware (important!)
1. If You are using the Old version Please Uninstall it With IObit or Revo Uninstaller Pro
2. Install Program
3. Do Not Run If Already Running Then Close It (see system tray and close it)
4. Run disable_activation.cmd
5. Copy and appy the provided patch to the folder where you installed the product (default: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager).
6. After all of these enjoy the Internet Download Manager Latest Released 2020.

NOTE: I have updated link by adding the file

disable_activation.cmd (step 4)

Last edited:

phillthedrill

Downloaded
635.4 MB
Uploaded
6.3 GB
Ratio
Is there a way to get rid of the "internet download manager has been registered with a fake serial number" pop up that comes up every 10 minutes or so without deleting the program and starting all over?

Edit: I had version 16.5 and I see this is 16.6 of the crack. I used the newest one to see if it helps.

juanamm

Super Moderator
Downloaded
1.3 GB
Uploaded
105.8 GB
Ratio
Is there a way to get rid of the "internet download manager has been registered with a fake serial number" pop up that comes up every 10 minutes or so without deleting the program and starting all over?
Please Uninstall it With IObit or Revo Uninstaller Pro
Then use method 1 for block IDM host: https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/index.p...m-fake-serial-number-pop-up-2019-2020.118187/
Install again.
Work perfectly 100%
EDIT:
I have updated the link by adding the file disable_activation.cmd
I have included method 1 that I mentioned earlier in the new version of the file.

If you have already downloaded the file and for some reason it does not work, download the updated version. :)

Edit: I had version 16.5 and I see this is 16.6 of the crack. I used the newest one to see if it helps.
Ok, any problem you inform me, but if you do it correctly following all the steps will work for you, I am using it right now.

Last edited:

juanamm

Super Moderator
Downloaded
1.3 GB
Uploaded
105.8 GB
Ratio
Thank you so very much!!
If you have already downloaded the file and for some reason it does not work, download the updated version. :)

phillthedrill

Downloaded
635.4 MB
Uploaded
6.3 GB
Ratio

Actually the v 16.6 crack took care of the problem. The one I had used before was last year's version. All is working now. Thanks!