Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Internet Download Manager 6.37 Build 12 {Silent Install} .-=TeamOS=-' | M4Mohsin

M4Mohsin

Serve But In Different Way
Uploader
Downloaded
45.9 GB
Uploaded
130.5 GB
Ratio

Internet Download Manager (IDM) Silent is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 5 times, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use. The tool has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads. Unlike other download managers and accelerators the app segments downloaded files dynamically during download process and reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance. Download Internet Download Manager Offline Installer Setup!

Internet Download Manager supports proxy servers, ftp and http protocols, firewalls, redirects, cookies, authorization, MP3 audio and MPEG video content processing. IDM integrates seamlessly into Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Avant Browser, Maxthon Cloud Browser and all other popular browsers to automatically handle your downloads. You can also drag and drop files, or use the software from command line.

After installing and running the application, you will see a completely clear window with a pleasant user interface. In it you can watch a list of all downloaded files or files that are still loaded. The top panel gives us access to the most important functions of the manager in the form of icons. You can add a new download, start the download on pause, clear the list, go to the settings, configure the work according to the schedule, start the grabber of sites and so on.

Some Silent Features:
- No more Clicks Required
- No Limitation of license
- This is registered version for life time
- All Pro Features included

How To Change The Language

How To:

- First Uninstall Old Version With Revo Uninstaller Pro
- Then Run Setup From Setup Files folder
- Wait....
- Done :)

Virus Total Results:

Download Link:

===================================
Alse Use This Patch By TeamOS With IDM Official Setup By Author
IDM 6.37 Build 12 Patch Only By TeamOS

Last edited:

skip1

Verified Member
Downloaded
91.9 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Thank you @M4Mohsin (really minor detail but might save you the headache of having people ask if this is Build 11, which it isn't, just a typo... )

juanamm

Downloaded
614.8 MB
Uploaded
84.5 GB
Ratio
@M4Mohsin, I am sorry to tell you that the program does not work. :shake:
It installs and registers correctly, but it does not allow you to download any type of file associated with IDM.
When you click on a download link, the mouse cursor takes a half turn and does not download anything.
I also tried with videos and music, that when playing IDM offers the possibility of downloading them, in these cases it gives the following error:

Exactly the same thing happens to you with version 10.
Please I advise again not to rush publishing, test the software with friends before uploading it here.
Installing non-functional versions makes us lose time and trust in whoever uploads it and we don't want that.
When you fix bug, contact any staff member to unlock this thread.

Gollapudi

Less employees more work
Super Moderator
Downloaded
1.6 TB
Uploaded
256.3 TB
Ratio
@juanamm I checked the download ,installation and download from this silent app and provided screens
and will agree with @vdogeek to keep this thread unlocked

vdogeek

Super Moderator
Downloaded
58 GB
Uploaded
18.4 TB
Ratio
Worked fine no errors for me... ,

Last edited:

MniawY

Downloaded
90 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Thanks @M4Mohsin ;)

@juanamm | The Same Problem Happened With Me With
I Used Total Uninstaller Pro | To Completely Remove IDM | And Restart The Windows | Then Tried Again And All Worked Well